Supporter
May 28, 2014
In contemplation
✟112,390.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So, I kind of like America. I wouldn't want to be an American, but I do think, on the whole, America has been a force for good in the world. But I think it could do better.

So, Trump is the 45th US President. I suppose we need get used to it, and the international and domestic chaos that will inevitably follow. But my issue is deeper than even than that. 44 of those presidents have been white. 45 of those president have been male. My question is, is America a racist, sexist nation?

Best wishes, Strivax.

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So, I kind of like America. I wouldn't want to be an American, but I do think, on the whole, America has been a force for good in the world. But I think it could do better.

So, Trump is the 45th US President. I suppose we need get used to it, and the international and domestic chaos that will inevitably follow. But my issue is deeper than even than that. 44 of those presidents have been white. 45 of those president have been male. My question is, is America a racist, sexist nation?

Best wishes, Strivax.

Until a Margaret Thatcher, Angela Merkel, or a Golda Meier appears on the scene we'll probably continue to elect men.

Upvote 0