Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
The angels that stayed with God have no need of being judged, they already made their decision or they would not be in heaven for no sinner can live in the presence of God. When Jesus comes back He comes only for the saved, the wicked have to wait to be judged until after the 1000 years. Only the saved can be in the presence of God and live.

Rev_20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Yes, all are judged, but the saved will already have been judged when Jesus comes and His reward is with Him and they live with Him for 1000 years. The wicked are judged, punished ( they've already made their decision to be against God) after the 1000 years.
The problem I see here is that only those who endure to the end are saved:

(New Testament | Matthew 24:13)

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

It also seems that you have the judgment at the wrong time:

(New Testament | Revelation 20:7 - 12)

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

The final judgement is after everyone is dead. The resurrection started with Jesus Christ and some others shortly thereafter.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The problem I see here is that only those who endure to the end are saved:

(New Testament | Matthew 24:13)

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

It also seems that you have the judgment at the wrong time:

(New Testament | Revelation 20:7 - 12)

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

The final judgement is after everyone is dead. The resurrection started with Jesus Christ and some others shortly thereafter.

The resurrection hasn't happened yet!! Enduring to the end does not mean enduring to the end of time---it means enduring till you die--that's the end of time for you! What you posted happened after the 1000 years and is only for the wicked. When Jesus comes:
2Pe_3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
2Pe_3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Mat_24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mar_14:62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
1Th_4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

When He comes the whole earth will know it---the living saints and the resurrected saved dead all go to heaven with Jesus for the 1000 years.

Rev_20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev_20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The 2nd resurrection is the resurrection of the wicked and then their judgement----after the 1000 years. There uis no 2nd chance, no changing of minds.

Upvote 0

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
The resurrection hasn't happened yet!! Enduring to the end does not mean enduring to the end of time---it means enduring till you die--that's the end of time for you! What you posted happened after the 1000 years and is only for the wicked. When Jesus comes:
2Pe_3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
2Pe_3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Mat_24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mar_14:62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
1Th_4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

When He comes the whole earth will know it---the living saints and the resurrected saved dead all go to heaven with Jesus for the 1000 years.

Rev_20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

The 2nd resurrection is the resurrection of the wicked and then their judgement----after the 1000 years. There uis no 2nd chance, no changing of minds.
Actually there were some people resurrected shortly after Jesus was resurrected:

(New Testament | Matthew 27:52 - 53)

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

I agree that enduring to the end means when a person dies. They are not saved before that. Do you believe that no one during or after the 1,000 years was righteous? That is hard to believe. Jesus will come at the beginning of the 1,000 years and will reign on the earth after the wicked are destroyed:

(New Testament | Revelation 20:4 - 6)

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Actually there were some people resurrected shortly after Jesus was resurrected:

(New Testament | Matthew 27:52 - 53)

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

I agree that enduring to the end means when a person dies. They are not saved before that. Do you believe that no one during or after the 1,000 years was righteous? That is hard to believe. Jesus will come at the beginning of the 1,000 years and will reign on the earth after the wicked are destroyed:

(New Testament | Revelation 20:4 - 6)

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

That was not was is called the 1st resurrection. That is what I quoted above where the earth is destroyed, the wicked are left dead and all the living saints and the resurrected saints go to heaven with Jesus for the 1000 years. They are saved, they have already received their judgement or they would not be with Jesus for no sinner can stand in the presence of God and live. Only the saved are with Jesus during the 1000 years. It says right there in the verse you quoted above---
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power,
No 2nd chance.​

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Who are Christ's sheep?

The ones who believe Him. The ones who are not His sheep do not believe.

Yes they will be judged, ALL will be judged.

If a Christian has already been judged, why hasn't that person passed from spiritual death to life as the Bible teaches? Christian Bible read-bible_zps4e89668c.gif If someone has already been judged he/she won't be judged again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
That was not was is called the 1st resurrection. That is what I quoted above where the earth is destroyed, the wicked are left dead and all the living saints and the resurrected saints go to heaven with Jesus for the 1000 years. They are saved, they have already received their judgement or they would not be with Jesus for no sinner can stand in the presence of God and live. Only the saved are with Jesus during the 1000 years. It says right there in the verse you quoted above---
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power,

No 2nd chance.​
I don't know where you get the believe that the living saints go to heaven. That is not Biblical.

Upvote 0

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
The ones who believe Him. The ones who are not His sheep do not believe.

If a Christian has already been judged, why hasn't that person passed from spiritual death to life as the Bible teaches? If someone has already been judged he/she won't be judged again.
The ones who believe in Jesus Christ also obey Him and keep the commandments of LOVE.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I don't know where you get the believe that the living saints go to heaven. That is not Biblical.

When Jesus returns the 2nd time that is the 1st resurrection in the bible. He comes for the saved only, I have you all the verses. Read them. When He comes the earth is destroyed, the saints that are alive will go up into the clouds to be with the Lord as will the dead saints for they are resurrected. All together in the clouds. They will forever be with the Lord and spend 1000 years in heaven with Him. Then comes the resurrection and judgement of the wicked dead---and then the earth is made new by Jesus and His city descends to be on this earth. Read you bible and not JS and you will see the truth. There is no 2nd chance after the 2nd coming of Jesus.

1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1Th 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

There is no 2nd chance after the 1st resurrection. All decisions will have been made---

Rev 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Upvote 0

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
When Jesus returns the 2nd time that is the 1st resurrection in the bible. He comes for the saved only, I have you all the verses. Read them. When He comes the earth is destroyed, the saints that are alive will go up into the clouds to be with the Lord as will the dead saints for they are resurrected. All together in the clouds. They will forever be with the Lord and spend 1000 years in heaven with Him. Then comes the resurrection and judgement of the wicked dead---and then the earth is made new by Jesus and His city descends to be on this earth. Read you bible and not JS and you will see the truth. There is no 2nd chance after the 2nd coming of Jesus.

1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1Th 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

There is no 2nd chance after the 1st resurrection. All decisions will have been made---

Rev 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
You are mistaken, the earth will not be destroyed, there will be a nuclear war. Peoples Temple founder Jim Jones was wrong. Living people are not going to heaven.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
You are mistaken, the earth will not be destroyed, there will be a nuclear war. Peoples Temple founder Jim Jones was wrong. Living people are not going to heaven.

Jer 4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
Jer 4:24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
Jer 4:25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
Jer 4:26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
Jer 4:27 For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
Jer 4:28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

What part of this do you not understand?

And what on earth has Jim Jones got to do with anything?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

It is just absolutely amazing to me, how very little you all know about what the bible says. You know some verses in an effort to prove you JS theories, but nothing about it in dealing with anything else. You just claim that
"Some people may not believe what the Bible says about enduring to the end to be saved, but I do."

Is that all that you think you need to believe about what the bible says? Present you with some actual bible scriptures and you are unable to believe what it says! You do not seem to grasp who God is and what power He has. I know you have been shown this before--This is God:

Deu_4:24 For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.
Deu_9:3 Understand therefore this day, that the LORD thy God is he which goeth over before thee; as a consuming fire he shall destroy them, and he shall bring them down before thy face: so shalt thou drive them out, and destroy them quickly, as the LORD hath said unto thee.
Heb_12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.
Exo_24:17 And the sight of the glory of the LORD was like devouring fire on the top of the mount in the eyes of the children of Israel.
Isa_30:27 Behold, the name of the LORD cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:
Isa_30:30 And the LORD shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones.

Isa 33:14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
Isa 33:15 He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
Isa 33:16 He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.
Isa 33:17 Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off.

To be in the presence of God is to be in a devouring, consuming fire---unless you are covered by the blood of Jesus! When our sins are covered we are like Moses in the burning bush, like Meshach, Shadrach and Abednego in the blazing furnace---it is His love that surrounds the saints---it is a destroying fire to the wicked. That is why no man can stand in His orese3nce and live --- without the covering of Jesus.
Yes, when Jesus returns at that 2nd coming, the brightness of His coming will destroy everything in site, except those covered by the blood of Jesus.

2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

If His brightness can destroy that "mystery of iniquity--that wicked one"--what do you think will happen to all those who follow Him? When He comes everything is destroyed and all the saints are taken to heaven for the 1000 years. Read your bible instead JS and find truth.

Upvote 0

Peter1000

Nov 12, 2015
✟124,865.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
This question from the Pharisees occurred shortly after Jesus spoke against them in the Parable of the Wedding Banquet Matthew 22:1-14.

So the motive in asking Jesus about the greatest commandment in the law was:
Matthew 22:15 KJV
Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in his talk.

Jesus' point in his reply was to show the utter hopelessness what it takes that the law requires, nothing less than "all thy heart \ soul \ mind" … aka 100% "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.".
You keep focusing on the hopelessness of keeping all the commandments, and you will end up keeping none of them and will find yourself out. Remember, repentance is a part of the gospel too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Peter1000

Nov 12, 2015
✟124,865.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
It is just absolutely amazing to me, how very little you all know about what the bible says.

You say this about every 3rd post. It is very condescending for you to think that you know everything about what the bible says, and we don't know anything about what it says. Please.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
You say this about every 3rd post. It is very condescending for you to think that you know everything about what the bible says, and we don't know anything about what it says. Please.

Not condescending---truly amazed. Please indeed. U shouldn't be so surprised as your bible is the writings of JS, but you keep saying you believe in the bible, but then when presented with the actual scriptures, you don't believe them! And what's your problem with my being repetitive when He is the way has his keeping the commandments speech on auto replay?! Bedsides, this last one was directed at He is the way, not you. But I have no doubt I will say it again!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Jer 4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
Jer 4:24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
Jer 4:25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
Jer 4:26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
Jer 4:27 For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
Jer 4:28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

What part of this do you not understand?

And what on earth has Jim Jones got to do with anything?
Notice this:

The full end will be a while after the 1,000 years.

Upvote 0

Peter1000

Nov 12, 2015
✟124,865.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Not condescending---truly amazed. Please indeed. U shouldn't be so surprised as your bible is the writings of JS, but you keep saying you believe in the bible, but then when presented with the actual scriptures, you don't believe them! And what's your problem with my being repetitive when He is the way has his keeping the commandments speech on auto replay?! Bedsides, this last one was directed at He is the way, not you. But I have no doubt I will say it again!
Our bible is the KJV. But the interpretation of the scriptures mostly come from what JS says. Your interpretation comes from what Strong says. Only time will tell, whose interpretation is more correct. Our position is biblically strong, you will not agree to that because of your SDA beliefs.

But when you do get to the other side, in the spirit world, and you are not asleep, but awake and feeling incredibly young and vibrant, find me and we will be glad to see each other. What awaits you in the spirit world will be extraordinary for you especially, and you will love your new surroundings. But you will want to find me because I told you about it, and you will want to celebrate your new life with me. I hope I can find you somehow.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Notice this:

The full end will be a while after the 1,000 years.

Exactly. That is when the wicked are resurrecte4d and get their punishment---no 2nd chance. After that Jesus will remake the earth and the New Jerusalem will come down.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Our bible is the KJV. But the interpretation of the scriptures mostly come from what JS says. Your interpretation comes from what Strong says. Only time will tell, whose interpretation is more correct. Our position is biblically strong, you will not agree to that because of your SDA beliefs.

But when you do get to the other side, in the spirit world, and you are not asleep, but awake and feeling incredibly young and vibrant, find me and we will be glad to see each other. What awaits you in the spirit world will be extraordinary for you especially, and you will love your new surroundings. But you will want to find me because I told you about it, and you will want to celebrate your new life with me. I hope I can find you somehow.

No, it is not mostly Strong's. I use many different translations and for the OT I do prefer the transliteration from Hebrew. And you're right, I do not believe that your position is biblically strong at all.

And I know there will be no spirit world when I die---been there, done that---twice. We will be resurrected from the dead when Jesus comes back the 2nd time. We get our reward then---that is what He says. He brings it with Him---eternal life. We are adopted into eternal life when we accept the sacrifice of Jesus, but we do not obtain it physically until He comes and we are given glorified bodies. I tell everyone tp look for me in one of 2 places, first---at the East Gate. No particular reason for that gate, just tell everyone that one so everyone knows where I will be. If they can't find me there---look for the biggest bear, tiger, Lion and wolf---I will be in the middle of them, rolling on the ground with them.

But the problem is this: You do not believe in the God of the Bible, nor His Son nor Holy Spirit. As such, you have not accepted His sacrifice and only His sacrificial blood can cleanse. When you do not worship the true God of the bible then you are worshiping a false God and are breaking the commandments. Only the true Son of God can cover your sins with His blood. And He is not one of the Fathers Sons---the Only one and He is the creator, and He did create everything, and from nothing and has no grandfather or mother. JS can not save you. There is no 2nd chance---you have to get it right the first time!

Upvote 0

Peter1000

Nov 12, 2015
✟124,865.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
No, it is not mostly Strong's. I use many different translations and for the OT I do prefer the transliteration from Hebrew. And you're right, I do not believe that your position is biblically strong at all.

And I know there will be no spirit world when I die---been there, done that---twice. We will be resurrected from the dead when Jesus comes back the 2nd time. We get our reward then---that is what He says. He brings it with Him---eternal life. We are adopted into eternal life when we accept the sacrifice of Jesus, but we do not obtain it physically until He comes and we are given glorified bodies. I tell everyone tp look for me in one of 2 places, first---at the East Gate. No particular reason for that gate, just tell everyone that one so everyone knows where I will be. If they can't find me there---look for the biggest bear, tiger, Lion and wolf---I will be in the middle of them, rolling on the ground with them.

But the problem is this: You do not believe in the God of the Bible, nor His Son nor Holy Spirit. As such, you have not accepted His sacrifice and only His sacrificial blood can cleanse. When you do not worship the true God of the bible then you are worshiping a false God and are breaking the commandments. Only the true Son of God can cover your sins with His blood. And He is not one of the Fathers Sons---the Only one and He is the creator, and He did create everything, and from nothing and has no grandfather or mother. JS can not save you. There is no 2nd chance---you have to get it right the first time!
We will see when you pass away. I believe you are going to be pleasantly surprised at your surrounding, and I hope I would be there to share in your joy. But there will be a little confusion, because you will find that the second coming has not yet arrived, but yet you are awake and alive and feeling great.

That will be interesting, for you will know that there is space between death and the resurrection, and that space is the spirit world. And you will get to know all that goes on in the spirit world, and you will be amazed. I will let you think of all the ramifications that present themselves with this knowledge. See you there.

Upvote 0