Lawyers: Rudy Giuliani Tweet on Ukraine Amounts to the ‘Smokingest of Guns,’ a ‘Confession’

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟243,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Lawyers: Rudy Giuliani Tweet on Ukraine Amounts to the ‘Smokingest of Guns,’ a ‘Confession’

Rudy Giuliani, just before announcing the hiring of criminal defense attorneys on Wednesday, once again admitted on Twitter that the “investigation” he conducted with regard to Ukraine was done in the interests of his client, President Donald Trump.

Rudy Giuliani
✔@RudyGiuliani
The investigation I conducted concerning 2016 Ukrainian collusion and corruption, was done solely as a defense attorney to defend my client against false charges, that kept changing as one after another were disproven.

He just... tweeted it out.

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,710.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
source.gif

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The immediate reaction to the Giuliani statement was that it completely undercuts the defense that what Trump demanded of Ukraine — investigations of the Bidens and of the CrowdStrike conspiracy theory — was done in the interests of the United States. Instead, Giuliani said the role he played in this was done “solely as a defense attorney to defend my client against false charges.”

The responses from constitutional lawyers, published in the article are not supportive of Trump.

Upvote 0