United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am not catching your drift. We are all related to Adam. What inheritance will you not speak ill of? Still don't understand why you said "adamah" (ground) is a Jew.
Adam/adamah/ clay sculpted by the hands of the Lord is a jew. And with means of righteous judgement a shattered vessel reveals a Light within.

Blessings Always

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON
Please remember these rules:
Messianic Judaism Forum Statement of Purpose
We believe:
- First and foremost that Yeshua is the promised Messiah to Israel and to the nations.
- Messianic Judaism is a sect of Judaism that is the fulfillment of the Jewish Scriptures.
- The books of the Bible (Genesis to Revelation) are ordained by G-d to be His word to us.
- Messianic Jews and Messianic Gentiles believe the Torah of Moses is the same that Yeshua kept, elucidated, and taught.
- Yeshua instructed us to ‘Follow Me’, therefore we leave it to each individual to practice Torah (halacha) in a way that he/she believes Yeshua did.
- Messianic Jews and Messianic Gentiles are equal in Messiah on this forum and are permitted to observe Torah without condemnation.

MJs and MGs keep Torah for the love of G-d and to practice sanctified living, not for salvation.

>>>These beliefs must be respected by all posters<<<
Posts against these beliefs, or with the following content, will be actioned by staff.

Also, if you have not done so, please sign into the sign in thread found HERE if you desire to post in this forum.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Sounds Kabbalistic :)
I prefer a different numerical sheet music.
The sefiroth has been defiled while the kabbalistic tradition has not.

With tradition,
I heard tell that a hundred men spoke and the talmud witnessed and kept quiet till ten men argued the hundred.

With patience and study, the ten men were silenced.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON
This thread has had a number of posts from a non-community member that were against the SOP removed. Please remember that only community members may teach/debate in the community and faith group forums. Posts that violate this rule will be removed. Repeat offenders may be actioned and/or banned from the sub-forum.
MOD HAT OFF​

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I prefer a different numerical sheet music.
The sefiroth has been defiled while the kabbalistic tradition has not.

With tradition,
I heard tell that a hundred men spoke and the talmud witnessed and kept quiet till ten men argued the hundred.

With patience and study, the ten men were silenced.
And the ten men turned to their wives and brought wholeness to the community of 120.

Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Christ builds His church from within us
Jun 29, 2015
✟166,984.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is going way beyond what I had asked.

I was wondering if since adulterers were to be stoned to death, and our Lord said lusting in the heart was the same as adultery, should he/she who lusts be put to death?

Why or why not?
Spiritually perhaps they die just as a person who hates someone in their hearts no longer has eternal life abiding in him

1 John 3:15. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.”

• Winner
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Spiritually perhaps they die just as a person who hates someone in their hearts no longer has eternal life abiding in him

1 John 3:15. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.”
Reminds me of something ole sh'aul said concerning a sin unto death.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
"Ole sh'aul"...huh...must be nice...
A sin unto death

[ Then the one who embodies separation from Torah will be revealed, the one whom the Lord Yeshua will slay with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the glory of his coming.

9 When this man who avoids Torah comes, the Adversary will give him the power to work all kinds of false miracles, signs and wonders. 10 He will enable him to deceive, in all kinds of wicked ways, those who are headed for destruction because they would not receive the love of the truth that could have saved them.
]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
A sin unto death

[ Then the one who embodies separation from Torah will be revealed, the one whom the Lord Yeshua will slay with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the glory of his coming.

9 When this man who avoids Torah comes, the Adversary will give him the power to work all kinds of false miracles, signs and wonders. 10 He will enable him to deceive, in all kinds of wicked ways, those who are headed for destruction because they would not receive the love of the truth that could have saved them.]

Love for Torah?

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
  • Useful
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Many a wise man has learned much
from listening to his wife.
video+unavailable.png

Upvote 0

Mercy74

Mercy Messianic Judaism
Mar 15, 2017
Usa
✟52,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Is they separate classes of Christians?

Jew and Gentile Christians?

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Galatians 3:28-29

JLB

PS. The law of Moses is what divided Jew from Gentile.
Moses and Aaron lead Israel out of the house of bondage as a mixed multitude as one people toward the promise land. Samuel a true son of Levi annointed both Saul and David (his son in law) as kings of Israel. Yeshua a true son of David was promised by the angel to sit on his father's throne (Luke 1:32). Paul the son of a Pharisee, born from the tribe of Benjamin, a royal tribe; a Roman citizen, circumcised on the 8th day, preached the gospel "Jesus and him crucified". King Saul was the first king of Israel. King Saul desired to kill David but was unsuccessful. David became the next king of Israel.

Last edited:
Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0