London
✟79,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
9 We also know that law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious; for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers,
10 for adulterers and perverts, for slave traders and liars and perjurers--and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine
11 that conforms to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.
12 I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service.
1 Timothy 1:9-12

16 You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
Exo 20

I was shocked by how many believers accept QAnonon is true and should be followed.
QAnonon claims democrats are pedophiles, cannibals and with the deep state intend to reduce the world population from 7.8 billion to 500 million over the next 10 years.

As believers we hold we are speakers of truth, walking in righteousness love and respect for each other and those we live amongst.

It is hard to believe accepting lies and liars to such a degree that is actually criminal slander worthy of sanction in the courts could be entertained and accepted in fellowships.

We are called to confront sin and not to give false testimony against our neighbour which is sinful and damaging. On this basis it would seem obvious believers who hold such positions should be confronted about their sin and asked to repent, and if not, be treated as non-believers. There is nothing more damaging to a people who live and die by a book of words and history to simply accept invented conspiracy theories that defame innocent people of crimes they have not committed.

For a time I think people can be given grace, but this is such a heinous accusation that it cannot be allowed to fester.

That is my view on this terrible state of affairs.

God bless you

• Winner
Reactions: Thomas White