Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
“Next year, the woke Disney lobbyists will ask Congress to extend Micky Mouse’s trademark. I think not,” the Colorado representative tweeted.

Disney, though first called out by opponents of the bill for not doing enough, has since come out to say its “goal as a company is for this law to be repealed by the legislature or struck down in the courts”.

Conservative lawmakers, including Ms Boebert, have been on the attack ever since the entertainment juggernaut became a vocal opponent of Gov Ron DeSantis’s legislation, signed into law last week, though it won’t become law till 1 July.
Lauren Boebert’s ‘Micky’ tweet derails congresswoman’s attack on Disney

Who's the one in Congress sits
who never can spell "Mickey?"
L-A-U-R-E-N Boebert. that is she

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
“Next year, the woke Disney lobbyists will ask Congress to extend Micky Mouse’s trademark. I think not,” the Colorado representative tweeted.
The woman never finished high school and obviously never took a civics class or bothered to study civics on her own. She's lazy about her spelling which is a far less serious problem.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The woman never finished high school and obviously never took a civics class or bothered to study civics on her own. She's lazy about her spelling which is a far less serious problem.

To be fair, Boebert did eventually pass a GED test, so technically, she is no longer a high school dropout.

And Ocasio-Cortez used to be a bartender.

Of course she later graduated cum laude from Boston University...

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To be fair, Boebert did eventually pass a GED test, so technically, she is no longer a high school dropout.
Yes, she took a GED, did she pass it? Still, she didn't finish high school she missed two years of classes. It appears that she never had a civics class. The woman believes that the separation of church and state wasn't what the Founding Fathers intended, it just came from a stickin' letter and quote, she's tired of it! :eek:

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

Disney, though first called out by opponents of the bill for not doing enough, has since come out to say its “goal as a company is for this law to be repealed by the legislature or struck down in the courts”.

Conservative lawmakers, including Ms Boebert, have been on the attack ever since the entertainment juggernaut became a vocal opponent of Gov Ron DeSantis’s legislation, signed into law last week, though it won’t become law till 1 July.
Lauren Boebert’s ‘Micky’ tweet derails congresswoman’s attack on Disney

Who's the one in Congress sits
who never can spell "Mickey?"
L-A-U-R-E-N Boebert. that is she
My guess is she is a little young to remember the Mickey Mouse Club theme song:\
We can probably give her a pass......instead of a paddling......

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My guess is she is a little young to remember the Mickey Mouse Club theme song:\
We can probably give her a pass......instead of a paddling......
I told my grandson about this and he started singing the Mickey Mouse song, he's 17. They play it with the cartoons.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Or... maybe in the world of socialmedia and computer communications...... maybe, just maybe she simply made a typo. Anyone claiming to never make a typo is a liar.

For a group of people that endlessly defends a man that says "You know the thing" or looks for dead women while speaking.... you would think you might be a bit more eager to extend benefit of the doubt.

The exact reason I loathe both sides of the political aisle. Always pointing at the other without EVER pointing at themselves or extending a simple courtesy.

Also, finished level of education is not necessarily a mark of intelligence. Unless of course you consider someone like George Bush to be possessing a high level of intelect while the late Steve Jobs to have been a fool.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Also, finished level of education is not necessarily a mark of intelligence. Unless of course you consider someone like George Bush to be possessing a high level of intelect while the late Steve Jobs to have been a fool.

G.W. Bush was intellectually lazy, but he was no fool. I have a lot of things I don't like about him, but his quick humor tells me that he's smart. And of course Steve Jobs attended Reed college although he didn't finish.

Lauren dropped out of high school but did finally pass a G.E.D. test.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Lauren dropped out of high school but did finally pass a G.E.D. test.
Yep, she did. She had a baby. She should be applauded for not taking the easy way out and simply killing it before it was born......as so many on the left encourage women of today to do....which is more astounding considering she was a registered democrat from 2004-06.

Boebert was born in Altamonte Springs, Florida, on December 19, 1986.[8] When she was 12, she and her family moved to the Montbello neighborhood of Denver and later to Aurora, Colorado, before settling in Rifle, Colorado in 2003.[9][10]

Boebert has said that her family depended on welfare when she was growing up.[11][12] She dropped out of high school during her senior year in 2004 when she had a baby.[11][13] She earned a GED certificate in 2020, a month before her first election primary.[11][13]

Boebert has said that she was raised in a Democratic household in a liberal area,[12][14] but records at the Colorado secretary of state's office show that her mother was registered to vote in Colorado as a Republican from 2001 to 2013 and as a Democrat from 2015 to 2020.[12] Boebert herself registered to vote in 2006, at age 19, as a Democrat; in 2008, she changed her affiliation to Republican.[12] wiki

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yep, she did. She had a baby. She should be applauded for not taking the easy way out and simply killing it before it was born......as so many on the left encourage women of today to do....which is more astounding considering she was a registered democrat from 2004-06.

High School was a bit of a challenge for her. But she did finally pass a G.E.D. test.

She seems to have not particular ideological bent, other than to win elections.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums