✟426,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Hi. Welcome to CF. :)

Mormonism is not accepted as a type of Christianity on this website (see the moderator announcement here), so interactions with Mormons on faith-related topics will occur on the Outreach forum, often in the "Debate Other Religions & Faiths" subforum. I'm sure they will be happy to discuss their religion with you there.

Reactions: Albion
Upvote 0

UVSATURATED2020

May 4, 2020
The Kingdom Of Heaven
✟8,991.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you very much. Can I ask why this 'type of Christianity' is not supported as a legitimate branch of the Christian religion? Is there some way I can speak to the power that be on this website as to why Mormonism is not supported as a branch of the Christian religion? I am not trying to cause trouble, but that their is spiritual enlightenment to be found within the Mormon doctrines. By shutting them out, we are excluding those who might be saved. Personally I think it's a short-sightedness for a Christian to exclude a Christian based religion without promoting a just cause or proving why this congregation is outside the core beliefs. So if you can put me into contact with the site owner or a private conversation that would be great, instead of just moderating as you are told to do.

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟426,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I am not the person to ask those questions or plead that case to. Please read the linked statement on the position of CF regarding the Mormon/LDS religion. This is not a debatable topic. Any further questions can probably be sent to whoever is available among the CF staff right now, though I cannot guarantee that they'll answer.

Upvote 0