Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Latest Report by David Steinberg Describes Ilhan Omar’s 8 Instances of Perjury – Could Face 40 Years in Prison or Deportation

Consider the disturbingly inadequate evidence used to obtain FISA warrants on members of Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. Consider that Democratic representatives have demanded that Attorney General William Barr release grand jury testimony — itself an illegal act.

Yet here we have:
Verifiable UK and U.S. marriage records
Verifiable address records
Time-stamped, traceable, archived online communications (Convictions and settlements based upon social media evidence are commonplace, Anthony Weiner being a notable example)
Background check confirmations of SSNs and birthdates
Archived court documents signed under penalty of perjury
Photos which can be examined to rule out digital manipulation
The 2019 Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board investigation, which found Omar filed illegal joint tax returns with a man who was not her husband in at least 2014 and 2015
Three years’ of evidence published across many articles — none of which has been shown to be incorrect, or have even been challenged with contradictory evidence from Rep. Omar or any other source

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,683.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Consider the disturbingly inadequate evidence used to obtain FISA warrants on members of Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.

Please do expand on the evidence that did exist that Donald's campaign staff was involved with Russian agents during the campaign. I mean, your opinion is that is was inadequate to obtain a warrant, but let's lay it out so people can come to their own conclusions about the extent of the contacts between Donald's presidential campaign and foreign operatives.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
A poster wonders why the President cannot lock up such criminals.
Indeed. Is justice blind? Do laws apply to politicians?

58ed052625eff.image.jpg

When Lady Justice stood watch over Richland County

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Latest Report by David Steinberg Describes Ilhan Omar’s 8 Instances of Perjury – Could Face 40 Years in Prison or Deportation

Consider the disturbingly inadequate evidence used to obtain FISA warrants on members of Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. Consider that Democratic representatives have demanded that Attorney General William Barr release grand jury testimony — itself an illegal act.

Yet here we have:
Verifiable UK and U.S. marriage records
Verifiable address records
Time-stamped, traceable, archived online communications (Convictions and settlements based upon social media evidence are commonplace, Anthony Weiner being a notable example)
Background check confirmations of SSNs and birthdates
Archived court documents signed under penalty of perjury
Photos which can be examined to rule out digital manipulation
The 2019 Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board investigation, which found Omar filed illegal joint tax returns with a man who was not her husband in at least 2014 and 2015
Three years’ of evidence published across many articles — none of which has been shown to be incorrect, or have even been challenged with contradictory evidence from Rep. Omar or any other source

No surprise for she has fork tongue.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
A poster wonders why the President cannot lock up such criminals.

As the most popular elected President of all time, he should be given this power immediately so he can silence his opponents.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As the most popular elected President of all time, he should be given this power immediately so he can silence his opponents.
A poster did not mention that he is really smart and a stable genius. We have been informed and should obey.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Please do expand on the evidence that did exist that Donald's campaign staff was involved with Russian agents during the campaign. I mean, your opinion is that is was inadequate to obtain a warrant, but let's lay it out so people can come to their own conclusions about the extent of the contacts between Donald's presidential campaign and foreign operatives.

If you have such evidence please go ahead and produce it. We know the Clinton campaign was involved with paying for and disseminating Russian disinformation during the campaign via the Steele dossier. What Russian disinformation did the Trump campaign pay for and disseminate?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If you have such evidence please go ahead and produce it. We know the Clinton campaign was involved with paying for and disseminating Russian disinformation during the campaign via the Steele dossier. What Russian disinformation did the Trump campaign pay for and disseminate?

FYI: Paying for information is legal. A campaign's getting it for free is what makes it illegal.

To answer your question - I don't know that Trump et al have paid for Russian disinformation, but they've certainly taken some of Putin's freebies.

Kaufman: Trump is repeating Russian disinformation. That's alarming.

(yes, I know it's an op-ed. I don't care about the opinion. The relevant facts are in the 2nd half)

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,189,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
FYI: Paying for information is legal. A campaign's getting it for free is what makes it illegal.

To answer your question - I don't know that Trump et al have paid for Russian disinformation, but they've certainly taken some of Putin's freebies.

Kaufman: Trump is repeating Russian disinformation. That's alarming.

(yes, I know it's an op-ed. I don't care about the opinion. The relevant facts are in the 2nd half)

Using Russian disinformation to obtain a FISA warrant is illegal. I did not know that paying foreign agents to disseminate disinformation in order to interfere in an election was legal in the US. You learn something new every day I guess. Getting information for free is illegal though? What federal statute would that be under? Are you suggesting that if a copy of the NYT is left on a bench and a candidate or a member of a campaign were to pick it up and read something that might help their cause that would be illegal? If getting information for free is illegal then I suspect that every politician is probably guilty of that crime.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Using Russian disinformation to obtain a FISA warrant is illegal.

I guess it's a good thing that didn't happen.

I did not know that paying foreign agents to disseminate disinformation in order to interfere in an election was legal in the US.

Paying for opposition research is legal.

You learn something new every day I guess. Getting information for free is illegal though? What federal statute would that be under? Are you suggesting that if a copy of the NYT is left on a bench and a candidate or a member of a campaign were to pick it up and read something that might help their cause that would be illegal? If getting information for free is illegal then I suspect that every politician is probably guilty of that crime.

:rolleyes:

Information counts as a thing of value and, therefore, a campaign contribution, which campaigns aren't allowed to accept from foreigners.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I guess it's a good thing that didn't happen.

It would have been better had it not. How anyone can deny that it did happen is beyond belief. The documentation on that is irrefutable.Those persons that obtained the FISA warrant all admit they used the Steele dossier obtain it. Presenting Russian disinformation to the FISA court to obtain a warrant as if it were verified evidence rather than a political op document is illegal.

Paying for opposition research is legal.

But are you sure that paying a foreign agent to compile Russian disinformation in order to interfere in the US election campaign is not illegal?

Information counts as a thing of value and, therefore, a campaign contribution, which campaigns aren't allowed to accept from foreigners.

If the information is readily available on the internet for no additional charge and is not provided directly to a campaign as a contribution is that illegal?[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It would have been better had it not. How anyone can deny that it did happen is beyond belief. The documentation on that is irrefutable.Those persons that obtained the FISA warrant all admit they used the Steele dossier obtain it. Presenting Russian disinformation to the FISA court to obtain a warrant as if it were verified evidence rather than a political op document is illegal.

Got any sources that aren't op-eds?

But are you sure that paying a foreign agent to compile Russian disinformation in order to interfere in the US election campaign is not illegal?

As far as I'm aware.

Upvote 0