Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I have read them. None of them have anything to to with your assertion that we are at risk of being invaded and destroyed by the Central American caravan.

You have provided no evidence whatever that the Central Americans in the caravan intend to invade and destroy the united states; you have provided no evidence whatever that they have the means to do so or any plan to do so.

I"m asking you for evidence to back up your assertion. That's what my posts have to do with what you posted.

Your responses have nothing to do with any of my posts here in this thread, including my responses to other members here in this thread (such as posts #22 and #24).

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" ~Isa 5:20

Praying.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,157,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Enough is enough.

Build the wall already and declare a national emergency and prosecute those behind the sponsoring of these caravans.

Praying for the protection of our country, that God intervenes as only He can, especially involving deliberate and premeditated plans for, and attempts, to criminally invade our country and to attempt to cause our country's demise.

Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

"Though they intend You harm, the schemes they devise will not prevail." ~Ps 21:11

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" ~Isa 5:20

Anyone who tells you that immigrants are generally criminals has lied to you.

God said to treat the foreigner with love, as one of your neighbors.

Leviticus 19:34 You must treat the foreigner living among you as native-born and love him as yourself, for you were foreigners in the land of Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying.

Let it rain.

7491326.gif

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,157,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It does not matter what our fleshly preferences are.

We are here temporarily in these bodies with the choice to follow Christ.

Or to refuse to follow Him.

• Prayers
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Anyone who tells you that immigrants are generally criminals has lied to you.

God said to treat the foreigner with love, as one of your neighbors.

Leviticus 19:34 You must treat the foreigner living among you as native-born and love him as yourself, for you were foreigners in the land of Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

I have advocated/advocate and minister to Legal immigrants, refugees, etc.

What is your point?

What has your response to my post got to do with what i posted in that post that you responded to or any of my posts in this thread?

Praying.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,157,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
This not up to men, to people, mere human choices as best.

For anyone that think God changed his mind from the Old Testament to the New, read and see --

What Does the Bible Say About Foreigners?

Praying.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I"m asking you for evidence to back up your assertion. That's what my posts have to do with what you posted.

Not to mention the few criminals sneaking in with the Caravans. Note even a few are too many.
M-Bob

Soft Border, Hard Data

The burden that illegal immigration places on state and local government extends far beyond the displacement of American workers. Children of illegal immigrants attend public schools, eating up scarce educational resources. In the past, because of legal loopholes, many illegal aliens have been allowed to receive welfare without fear of deportation. Others obtain welfare and employment through document fraud. In many cities, false documents can be bought on the street for as little as $40.

If one also adds to prison rosters the number of aliens on probation or parole in the federal, state and local corrections systems, the number soars to 450,000 (based on 1993 figures). Over the past five years, an average of more than 72,000 aliens have been arrested annually on drug charges. It is therefore not surprising that the New York State Senate Committee on Cities estimated that the annual criminal justice costs for criminal aliens in New York alone is $270 million.

The Costs of Immigration, by Dr. Donald Huddle, estimated that post-1969 immigrants create a net deficit of $44.2 billion annually.

• Agree
Reactions: Tutorman
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It does not matter what our fleshly preferences are.

We are here temporarily in these bodies with the choice to follow Christ.

Or to refuse to follow Him.

Straight from the Bible Romans 13 obey the laws of the land.
M-Bob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Your responses have nothing to do with any of my posts here in this thread, including my responses to other members here in this thread (such as posts #22 and #24).
You posted,

Enough is enough.

Build the wall already and declare a national emergency and prosecute those behind the sponsoring of these caravans.

Praying for the protection of our country, that God intervenes as only He can, especially involving deliberate and premeditated plans for, and attempts, to criminally invade our country and to attempt to cause our country's demise.
(emphasis added)

So what are these "premeditated plans" and how are they supposed to work? They must be something special, to allow a few thousand unarmed peasants to invade and destroy a modern industrialized nation.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
This not up to men, to people, mere human choices as best.

For anyone that think God changed his mind from the Old Testament to the New, read and see --

What Does the Bible Say About Foreigners?

The Bible speaks of "refugees" seeking refuge/asylum. Not violent, illegal "invaders"/"trespassers" violently assaulting our border patrol.

Praying.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
You posted,

(emphasis added)

So what are these "premeditated plans" and how are they supposed to work? They must be something special, to allow a few thousand unarmed peasants to invade and destroy a modern industrialized nation.

See post #41.

Praying.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟905,276.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
None of them do.

Hector Romero should be arrested if he sets foot in Mexico, along with any other illegal invaders/criminals. He just told on himself and his "intentions".

And in particular, neither do the violent rock throwers at the border qualify for "amnesty", those barraging and violently attacking our border patrol/border.

This is an invasion. Those behind sponsoring these caravans/invasions need to be prosecuted and all of their assets seized and their cohorts assets to pay for the wall and to pay damages, including Mexico, that is complicit. They are right smack there in Mexico, violently attacking our borders/border patrol, as Mexico allows this to be done from THEIR borders.

Enough is enough.

"Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake." ~Isa 54:15

"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord." ~Isa 54:17

Praying.

Let it rain.

7491326.gif

Under what law are you planning on arresting people and seizing assets for sponsoring these caravans? Whom do you believe to be sponsoring this and for what purpose?

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
See post #41.

Praying.
In other words, the claim that the caravan is carrying out "deliberate and premeditated plans for, and attempts, to criminally invade our country and to attempt to cause our country's demise." is nothing but a figment of your imagination.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,157,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Straight from the Bible Romans 13 obey the laws of the land.
M-Bob
If the law of the land says (as in many nations today in 2019) not to be Christian, not to worship God, Christians are not to resist that government with violence, but they are to continue to worship God, individually, and continue to follow Christ.

Even at cost of their lives.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The Bible speaks of "refugees" seeking refuge/asylum. Not violent, illegal "invaders"/"trespassers" violently assaulting our border patrol.
The people mentioned in the OP have done none of those things. What are you going on about?

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,157,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Praying.

Everyone has already agreed that the U.S. can rightfully keep out criminals. But to call an ordinary Christian immigrant a 'criminal' is lying, whenever anyone does it, and to call average immigrants from Central America 'criminal' is also a lie.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Under what law are you planning on arresting people and seizing assets for sponsoring these caravans? Whom do you believe to be sponsoring this and for what purpose?

Hi Belk.

Did i say "I" was arresting anyone?

As far as laws are concerned any lawyer worth their salt needs to explore this, including any uses of RICO, etc. It's worth an investigation, at the very least.

There should've ALREADY been a wall up.

Needless to say, NO ONE trampling through "whole countries", including Mexico, should be violently attacking and throwing rocks at our border patrol.

The sponsors of these caravans need to be investigated.

Happy New Year Belk.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,157,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Monday the United States would cap the number of refugees allowed into the country at 30,000 for fiscal-year 2019, a sharp drop from a limit of 45,000 it set for 2018.

The refugee ceiling of 45,000 set last year was the lowest since 1980, when the modern refugee program was established. The United States is on track to admit only 22,000 refugees this year, about half the maximum allowed.

-- U.S. to sharply limit refugee flows to 30,000 in 2019 | Reuters

Legal refugees, not law-breakers.

• Prayers
Upvote 0