Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I just read that there may be legal issues with that option that could block the wall being built while it worked its way through the court, so I am not sure how effective that would even be, but I am praying SOMETHING is worked out.

I agree about praying, sister.

Amen.

What is going on with the invasions aka these sponsored caravans, and the violent attacks at our borders is an emergency. Including the fact that Mexico is complicit in these crimes for allowing them on THEIR soil and should be held accountable, as well as those sponsoring these invasions.

• Winner
Reactions: Hoaur
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
This is the thing that's absolutely and totally abhorrent. People are (falsely) told by activists that they can get US residency if they take children along, so they do. But taking children on such a long walk puts them through a lot of trauma and, in some cases, kills them.

Some having those children are "coyotes", and the children are "currency" for many many things, which includes child sex trafficking. Not all who possess these children in these sponsored caravans are "parents".

God have mercy.

Praying.

Reactions: Hoaur
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
That is also true.

Indeed, my friend.

These sponsored caravans are all KINDS of Trojan Horses. Makes ya' wonder WHO would sponsor and defend such things, including objecting to a secure wall at our border.

God help us.

Praying.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,780.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
So this caravan has started out to invade and destroy the US. There are only a few thousand of them and they're unarmed. What is their strategy? How are they planning to destroy the US?
As far as I gather, by having simulatenously stealing US citizens jobs and not working and sucking up social welfare money.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
So this caravan has started out to invade and destroy the US. There are only a few thousand of them and they're unarmed. What is their strategy? How are they planning to destroy the US?

See posts #22 and #24.

Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟229,699.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Nonsense.
So what kind of future do you think all those sponsored children would have in a country that's plagued with violence, corruption, high unemployment, and poverty? How would sponsoring every single child solve those problems?

Like I said, sponsoring children is great. In fact, it's what our organization does here in the Philippines. Sponsoring children provides them with an education, a healthier lifestyle, and hope for a better future, but as long as there is violence, corruption, high unemployment, and poverty, there are limits to how successful these children can be once they get older. Because of those limits, sponsored children will either have to seek safety and/or opportunity in another country or region, or continue to struggle and face hardship and danger in their homeland. There will be some success stories and a few children who will thrive, but for every one that does, sadly there will be many more who will not.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
See posts #22 and #24.
They don't answer my question. You accuse the migrants of being child sex traffickers, which is certainly bad, but hardly an existential threat to the United States. You accuse them of being Trojan Horses but you don't say for what, and it's hard to see what they could be hiding which would destroy our country.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
They don't answer my question. You accuse the migrants of being child sex traffickers, which is certainly bad, but hardly an existential threat to the United States. You accuse them of being Trojan Horses but you don't say for what, and it's hard to see what they could be hiding which would destroy our country.

See post #22.

I was speaking of "coyotes".

In the child inappropriate contentography, pedophilia, pedovore and child sex trafficking worlds, babies and children are "currency".

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
So what kind of future do you think all those sponsored children would have in a country that's plagued with violence, corruption, high unemployment, and poverty? How would sponsoring every single child solve those problems?

Like I said, sponsoring children is great. In fact, it's what our organization does here in the Philippines. Sponsoring children provides them with an education, a healthier lifestyle, and hope for a better future, but as long as there is violence, corruption, high unemployment, and poverty, there are limits to how successful these children can be once they get older. Because of those limits, sponsored children will either have to seek safety and/or opportunity in another country or region, or continue to struggle and face hardship and danger in their homeland. There will be some success stories and a few children who will thrive, but for every one that does, sadly there will be many more who will not.

See posts #22, #24, and #31.

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" ~Isa 5:20

Praying.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
See post #22.

I was speaking of "coyotes".

In the child inappropriate contentography, pedophilia, pedovore and child sex trafficking worlds, babies and children are "currency".
But you still haven't spoken of how that caravan is planning to invade and destroy the United States. It's an important question. If a few thousand unarmed Central American peasants can invade and destroy the US, we're in serious danger from anyone with even so much as a few hundred armed and trained soldiers.

• Optimistic
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
But you still haven't spoken of how that caravan is planning to invade and destroy the United States. It's an important question. If a few thousand unarmed Central American peasants can invade and destroy the US, we're in serious danger from anyone with even so much as a few hundred armed and trained soldiers.

See post #31.

In addition, what has your post got to do with my post that you responded to?

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,898.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Truth is -- according to the statements made by this gentleman above he does not qualify for amnesty.
M-Bob

Maybe Trump should create some jobs by hiring more immigration judges, and then we can more swiftly stamp a big NO on this guy's application and kick him out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
See post #31.

In addition, what has your post got to do with my post that you responded to?
Post #31 is about sex crimes against children, not about how a caravan of unarmed Central American peasants plans on invading and destroying the United States.

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Yes, he does have the guts to deal with it.

Always did.

It's been part of his platform and still is, against a tsunami of resistance and fighting and a swamp of a mess that shows how deep and mucky it really is, roaring and growling against him.

THIS is most interesting to me.

Watch it un-fold.

Who knew it was such a swampy and deep and mucky and slimy pit?

Well there it is.

upload_2019-1-14_10-26-23.png

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    94 KB · Views: 1
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    94 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Post #31 is about sex crimes against children, not about how a caravan of unarmed Central American peasants plans on invading and destroying the United States.

Read posts #22, #24, and #31.

What do your responses to my posts have to do with anything i posted?

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" ~Isa 5:20

Praying.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Read posts #22, #24, and #31.

What do your responses to my posts have to do with anything i posted?

Praying.
I have read them. None of them have anything to to with your assertion that we are at risk of being invaded and destroyed by the Central American caravan.

You have provided no evidence whatever that the Central Americans in the caravan intend to invade and destroy the united states; you have provided no evidence whatever that they have the means to do so or any plan to do so.

I"m asking you for evidence to back up your assertion. That's what my posts have to do with what you posted.

Upvote 0