Dan the Man

spoice
Nov 20, 2004
✟2,513.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
good deal man. she had an impressive run...and she's pretty cute too :) one medal, but one medal to be proud of. I was also very impressed by her good sportsmanship after the competition. hugging and celebrating with the American girls. that showed a lot of class and I thought she represented Australia very well. Your whole country should be proud.

Upvote 0

Stormboy

Mar 23, 2004
✟51,723.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
good deal man. she had an impressive run...and she's pretty cute too :) one medal, but one medal to be proud of. I was also very impressed by her good sportsmanship after the competition. hugging and celebrating with the American girls. that showed a lot of class and I thought she represented Australia very well.

:D she got gold last time but this time she is in 3 events so not easy. In general the sportsman ship between the competitors seem great, better than in the other Olympics ie summer :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.