Last trumpet = Last Jubilee (which means trumpet)

Hewillcome2040

Dec 25, 2017
St. Louis
✟10,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nope, i am sorry. Jesus died in the middle of the last week of Jubilee Cycle number 30. That set of 70 weeks began in 457 BC with Cycle number 21. Jesus confirmed more than just the covenant with many by dying in the middle of the 70th week, He nailed down the synchrony of the Jubilee Calendar.

From your note:

"There is evidence that the Jubilee was recognized before the time of the Israelites leaving Egypt. There is a book that was discovered call the Book of Jubilees which gives historical accounts and chronologies of Biblical events based on the Jubilee even using them to date the births of Adam and Eve’s children.

But there is also a reference believed to be associated with Jubilees in the following verse of the Bible:

Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
It's an idea, that's for sure. But evidence from the book of Jasher, or the book of Jubilees would probably be less reliable than that from the book of Enoch. The point is: "his days shall be an hundred and twenty years", is probably NOT talking about 120 Jubilee Cycles. There were only ever 70 complete Jubilee Cycles from the year of the Exodus, when the calendar began, until 1994 when it came to it's logical conclusion after seven sets of 70 weeks.

Think about this man. From the year of the Exodus, 1437 BC, until 1994 when comet Shoemaker Levy 9 hit Jupiter 21 times, there were SEVEN sets of 70 week intervals. Seven sets of 490 years. The first three sets of 70 weeks, from 1437 BC until 34 AD, sure did look like the "times of the Jews".

This concluded with the largest explosions ever witnessed by mankind in 1994. Some of the holes made in Jupiter were big enough for the whole Earth to fit into. And these represented 6 MILLION megatons of TNT, 600 times the world's nuclear arsenal. Want confirmation?

Wikipedia:

"Over the next six days, 21 distinct impacts were observed, with the largest coming on July 18 at 07:33 UTC when fragment G struck Jupiter. This impact created a giant dark spot over 12,000 km (7,500 mi) across, and was estimated to have released an energy equivalent to 6,000,000 megatons of TNT (600 times the world's nuclear arsenal).[21] Two impacts 12 hours apart on July 19 created impact marks of similar size to that caused by fragment G, and impacts continued until July 22, when fragment W struck the planet.​

If the seven lean and ugly cows and the seven thin ears scorched by the east wind can be seven years, 21 distinct impacts in 1994 can count us to 2015. In 2015 the third moon of the tetrad measures the three watches of the night, with the Revelation 12 sign and the "days of Noah" providing the setting of the third and last of the watches until a "darkened" sun and a moon that will not give her light.

70 Jubilee cycles.

70 weeks times 7.

6857b681-f656-4081-8fe0-d0a05bfddf54_zpsdfp0okrx.jpg

"Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
"Until seventy times seven.

It is like I said, if 31 AD is not included in the Jubilee years then I discount it. We just disagree on this but I appreciate your input.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
So if someone tells me they have a Jubilee count that doesn't count the year of Jesus Crucifixion, then I discount it because I know for certain that year was one.

It is like I said, if 31 AD is not included in the Jubilee years then I discount it. We just disagree on this but I appreciate your input.

What you are saying here, should be the evidence in my favor. If I can figure out a way to explain this. The 70 weeks are 70 weeks of years. This is continuous time. We can't stop it or chop it up or put it on hold. It's like the second hand on a watch, it's time that we are talking about.

"Seventy weeks are decreed upon thy people and upon thy holy city,​

As soon as Gabriel said "seventy weeks", he was talking about a block of time that would begin at the start of a cycle of 7 weeks, and end with a Jubilee year. Which would then become the start of the next 49 year cycle.

So it takes 10 Jubilee cycles to complete a 70 week segment. And each of the seven "sevens" is continuous, there can not be an interruption in the 49 year cycle before the 50th year of Jubilee begins. Right?

"He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.'
In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering.​

Ok, I just realized something. People read this different. Some people want to put the bad guy in here where I think Jesus belongs. But if you can accept the understanding that it was Jesus who put an end to sacrifice and offering by dying in the middle of the last 'week' and becoming the ultimate sacrifice once and for all when the curtain was rent, then you should be able to see that a Jubilee year can never occur before the last week of a cycle has completed. You can't have a Jubilee in the middle of the "week". Don't worry man, there's another guy around here who's trying to sell a book, and he says the Jubilee year is on 27 AD. :)

Zoom in to the bottom right of this image:

Jubilee20Tuesday_zpsatrcl3jb.jpg

If Jesus died in the middle of the "week", that week would have been the last week of a seven week cycle. That "week" would have had to complete before the Jubilee year would begin AND the next 49 year cycle start again in 34AD.

Jubilee%2070th%20week_zpswj3gqzg7.jpg

And welcome to the forum Hewillcome2040.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The 42 months of Revelation 13 has started. The man of sin has taken his seat, the composite beast has risen from the sea and has opened it's mouth to blaspheme God's name.
If you know the 42 months have started ,please tell us the calendar date to show that it has started .

If the Man of Sin has taken his seat -presuming this is in regards to 2Thess and you know the composite beast has risen ,

Then you will know what the name of the Man of Sin is - please tell us his name.

If you know the composite beast has risen and has opened it's mouth to blaspheme God's name- please tell us what this composite beast is -what does it look like -where is it located and by what manner did you use to determine these things ?

Thank you

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What you are saying here, should be the evidence in my favor. If I can figure out a way to explain this. The 70 weeks are 70 weeks of years. This is continuous time. We can't stop it or chop it up or put it on hold. It's like the second hand on a watch, it's time that we are talking about.

As soon as Gabriel said "seventy weeks", he was talking about a block of time that would begin at the start of a cycle of 7 weeks, and end with a Jubilee year. Which would then become the start of the next 49 year cycle.

So it takes 10 Jubilee cycles to complete a 70 week segment. And each of the seven "sevens" is continuous, there can not be an interruption in the 49 year cycle before the 50th year of Jubilee begins. Right?

Ok, I just realized something. People read this different. Some people want to put the bad guy in here where I think Jesus belongs. But if you can accept the understanding that it was Jesus who put an end to sacrifice and offering by dying in the middle of the last 'week' and becoming the ultimate sacrifice once and for all when the curtain was rent, then you should be able to see that a Jubilee year can never occur before the last week of a cycle has completed. You can't have a Jubilee in the middle of the "week". Don't worry man, there's another guy around here who's trying to sell a book, and he says the Jubilee year is on 27 AD. :)

If Jesus died in the middle of the "week", that week would have been the last week of a seven week cycle. That "week" would have had to complete before the Jubilee year would begin AND the next 49 year cycle start again in 34AD.

Your post here seems to be in agreement with what is found in the 1599 Geneva Bible, which is the Bible the Pilgrims brought to America.

Dan 9:27 And he shal confirme the couenant with many for one weeke: and in the middes of the weeke he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the ouerspreading of the abominations, he shall make it desolate, euen vntill the consummation determined shalbe powred vpon the desolate.

Daniel 9:27

And he (a) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to (b) cease, (c) and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

(a) By the preaching of the Gospel he affirmed his promise, first to the Jews, and after to the Gentiles.

(b) Christ accomplished this by his death and resurrection.

(c) Meaning that Jerusalem and the sanctuary would be utterly destroyed because of their rebellion against God, and their idolatry: or as some read, that the plague will be so great, that they will all be astonished at them.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Think about how schools operate , a school year is not 365 days - no it starts and stops as according to was is established -- same as the prophetic topic

The 42 months of Revelation 13 has started. The man of sin has taken his seat, the composite beast has risen from the sea and has opened it's mouth to blaspheme God's name.
If you know the 42 months have started ,please tell us the calendar date to show that it has started .

If the Man of Sin has taken his seat -presuming this is in regards to 2Thess and you know the composite beast has risen ,

Then you will know what the name of the Man of Sin is - please tell us his name.

If you know the composite beast has risen and has opened it's mouth to blaspheme God's name- please tell us what this composite beast is -what does it look like -where is it located and by what manner did you use to determine these things ?

Thank you

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian

July 26, 2015

I'll do you one better. I'll give you the number OF his name: 666. In two languages it means: "destroyer".

"He takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

Paul was drawing from what Jesus said in Matthew 23:

“The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses’ seat.​

Moses sat in the Temple of God and proclaimed God's Law. Thou shalt not kill, Remember the Sabbath, don't dress in women's clothes and you shalt not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. Those kinds of things.

Jesus said:

"The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat"

"The scribes and the Pharisees have seated themselves in the chair of Moses"

They have "seated themselves".

Paul said:

"so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God

"so that he sets himself up in God's temple,

"So he will seat himself in the temple of God,​

He will "seat himself".

Moses was the teacher of the Law, the Word of God. He was long gone when Jesus said this so the Scribes and the Pharisees had really just taken over his job or his "seat", which was Moses' place of authority in the Temple of God.

Our end time Man of Sin has attempted to take over God's job by influencing the shift in morality and the trend in increased lawlessness. This is how he rises up to the place of His Sanctuary and enables the composite beast to blaspheme God's name and those who dwell in heaven.

God said: "Remember the Sabbath","You shall not murder", "You shall not commit adultery" and "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination".

Man of Sin says: forget about the Sabbath, legalize inappropriate contentography, legalize abortion, legalize same sex marriage and have a sexual revolution.

When the Man of Sin seeks to change these specific times and these particular Laws, he by default has magnified himself above all that is called God or is worshiped and has set himself up in God's "seat" of authority in God's Temple thereby claiming to BE God.

"Worship" comes from the word "proskuneo" and can also mean to "submit to" or "to obey". And he has been at work on this for a long time using various human agents but make no mistake it has been Satan's hand inside the glove.

I know that this is a stressful subject for most to confront. I'm just thinking out loud here but I'm thinking that this is where we are right now with our end time Antichrist. His 42 months of authority has begun but he's in a predicament. He can't be revealed until the 5th trumpet, so he's been working continuously and as fast as he can behind the scenes to cause the rebellion to reach and exceed it's limit.

This is how he is able to rise up to the Prince of the host, to the Place of His Sanctuary. He knows the sooner he completes this task the sooner that the sudden destruction will fall from Heaven which will enable his debut. He is trying to get the censer cast down from Revelation 8. This is how he causes fire to fall from Heaven in the presence of men. Through influencing the "falling away" or the "rebellion" on Earth he provokes the initial outbreak of God's Wrath in the form of the first trumpet.

It's global. It is rising. The rising is a process. It has risen and continues to do so from the many nations and peoples and tongues. The people cast their votes for it. The people want abortions, they vote to their governments. The people want inappropriate contentography, they vote to their governments. The people want same sex marriage, they vote to their governments. The transvestite man wants into the high school girls room and the composite beast blasphemes God's name and His dwelling place.

The USA becomes the 21st nation on the planet to legalize same sex marriage which God calls an abomination:

1) The Netherlands (2000)
2) Belgium (2003)
3) Canada (2005)
4) Spain (2005)
5) South Africa (2006)
6) Norway (2009)
7) Sweden (2009)
8) Argentina (2010)
9) Iceland (2010)
10) Portugal (2010)
11) Denmark (2012)
12) Brazil (2013)
13) England and Wales (2013)
14) France (2013)
15) New Zealand (2013)
16) Uruguay (2013)
17) Luxembourg (2014)
18) Scotland (2014)
19) Finland: (signed 2015, effective 2017)
20) Ireland: (2015)
21) United States: (2015)

Blaspheming the name of God, and those who dwell in heaven.

lead_large.jpg

"A woman shall not wear man's clothing,
nor shall a man put on a woman's clothing;
for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God.​

My Grandmother used to always buy me a subscription to National Geographic when I was around the age of the boy on this cover:

coveravery.JPG

"It opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God,
blaspheming his name and his dwelling, that is, those who dwell in heaven.​

Thank you

You are welcome.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Think about how schools operate , a school year is not 365 days - no it starts and stops as according to was is established -- same as the prophetic topic

That's a poor example. Comparing a school "year", a figure of speech, with a biblical prophetic time period? If that's the case we can make the 70 weeks of Daniel 9 anything we want. We can turn it into a nose of wax. Is that what you want?

Time can't be interrupted.

But I'm not here to argue the 70th week.

As you were.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Your post here seems to be in agreement with what is found in the 1599 Geneva Bible, which is the Bible the Pilgrims brought to America.

Dan 9:27 And he shal confirme the couenant with many for one weeke: and in the middes of the weeke he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the ouerspreading of the abominations, he shall make it desolate, euen vntill the consummation determined shalbe powred vpon the desolate.

Daniel 9:27

And he (a) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to (b) cease, (c) and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

(a) By the preaching of the Gospel he affirmed his promise, first to the Jews, and after to the Gentiles.

(b) Christ accomplished this by his death and resurrection.

(c) Meaning that Jerusalem and the sanctuary would be utterly destroyed because of their rebellion against God, and their idolatry: or as some read, that the plague will be so great, that they will all be astonished at them.

Then it looks like the pilgrims got this one right.

In 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue.

In 1782 George Washington rode a pale horse named Blue.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
July 26, 2015

LOL , You made my point - you don't have a real name - no real data to ID the person
So you say the beast is homosexual transgender , but you did not name who the false prophet is , and you did not say what the image of the beast is that could speak , do you think all the beast would say is he is glad to be a girl and tired of being a boy :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
That's a poor example. Comparing a school "year", a figure of speech, with a biblical prophetic time period? If that's the case we can make the 70 weeks of Daniel 9 anything we want.
It seems that is what you did , you chose a way to interpret , but there is another way to interpret that you say is wrong - but you don't think God can say that things will pause until something has happened and after it has happened it will resume ,
While you have posted some interesting things --
The covenant will be for one week -7 years between Israel and her enemies , when that happens it begins the 70th week - notice that the talks of this process has begun again as it has a few times since 1967 - there are already some covenant peace treaties made but every time it looks as if it will be confirmed something happens that shelves this matter until they start talking again - Israel has said last year that before they sign a peace treaty that the words 'peace and safety for all of Israels people' have to be in the treaty

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hewillcome2040

Dec 25, 2017
St. Louis
✟10,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Thanks for the welcome

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟94,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
God declared that fallen mankind would have 120 years:

3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Just as God declared that there are 6 days of work and a 7th day of rest, He also declared that mankind count years in Jubilees (50's). (50 x 120 = 6000)

The last trumpet is the last Jubilee (which means trumpet) before the Day of the Lord.

This is why the tribulation is cut short, the saints are gathered, and then the Day of the Lord begins.

The "acceptable year of the Lord" prior to the "Day of Vengeance" is the last Jubilee! (trumpet)

Leviticus 25: 8And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.
9Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.
10And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

Isaiah 61

1The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 2To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

This is why the church is seen standing in heaven, after the tribulation is cut short and over at the time of the 6th seal, before the 7th seal when the Day of the Lord begins. The church is removed at the last trumpet (the last Jubilee) before the Day of the Lord begins.

Revelation 7:9After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. 17For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

I do believe this great crowd is the raptured church. But they are raptured just before the 6th seal, NOT at the 7th trumpet that marks the midpoint of the week. And at the time of the rapture, the "tribulation" cannot possibly be "cut short" for the 70th week will not have even started when we are caught up. Please don't rearrange John's God given chronology in Revelation.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
LOL , You made my point - you don't have a real name - no real data to ID the person
So you say the beast is homosexual transgender , but you did not name who the false prophet is , and you did not say what the image of the beast is that could speak , do you think all the beast would say is he is glad to be a girl and tired of bring a boy :)

I don't know what you think is so funny, but laugh away. Laughter is good for your heart. My name IS Dave. That sounds more real than seventysevens.

I did not say that the beast is homosexual transgender. Those are magazine covers that show what stage the composite beast has gotten us to. Many nations and tongues have voted it in. It's a composite of governments and religious authorities. But behind the scenes it's the Dragon that gives it his power and throne and great authority. Lucifer is the hand, the composite beast is the glove.

I would bet you think the image of the beast is a statue of the antichrist that gets set up in a rebuilt temple. That's not what it is. You are going to have to use your own neurotransmitters to figure this one out. Put the Hal Lindsey book away. A figurine in a rebuilt temple wouldn't scare me at all, I would laugh all day. Somebody sets up a statue in a temple somewhere in the middle east, how is that going to bother me??? I would still go out and ride my bike beneath the big yellow sun.

The image of the beast is deadly. The image of the beast will be in every neighborhood, in every town all around the world. It will have a mouth to speak, it will order how it wants us to worship it with a sense of urgency. It will not hesitate or blink an eye. It will act with an expedient imperative and during a time of emergency that the world has never seen before. Remember, it is the image of the beast that was (previously) wounded by the sword but will be healed. Think back during the Foxe Book days.

When fire falls from the heavens it will be directed at specific places and even specific people. The Bible doesn't say so, but it can be pieced together. Jesus told us to flee to the mountains, flee to the wilderness. Would He then hit our rural locations with fire from the sky but spare the downtown sin cities? No way. Two people will be sleeping in bed, one 's life will be taken, the other will be left alive. God can direct every fiery bit of hail to it's intended target.

And likewise the composite beast will suffer a tremendous hit. Think about all those Capitol locations who passed the transgressive laws. Our governments from around the world will be gone in a day. The ten kings will be put in place literally overnight during this time of emergency.

Right away after the damage is assessed even the NASA scientists will know that the God of the Bible is back. They will know that He has spoken in His zeal. They will know that this is not a random meteor shower, it has been intelligently directed at notoriously wicked places. And this is all over the world, no place is spared. The first four trumpets are going to be the catalyst for all of the unfathomable events in Revelation's narrative. Everything we know, our status quo, will change in just a handful of weeks.

By the time the fourth trumpet hits, the world's survivors will quickly seek ways to appease God so that these judgements will stop. They will think that if they don't do something, God is going to kill them all. Millions will be dead and dying and starving. The fear alone will cause men's hearts to fail them.

It's at this point, at the fifth trumpet when the abyss is opened, that the Man of Sin will finally be revealed. He will order that an image, an exact replica, of the 7th head that was wounded by the sword, the image of that beast, be set up and worshiped. This forced worship system, backed by the emergency ten nation government, will be accepted by the majority of people. Who can make war with it? They will be led to believe this will stop the wrath of God, and it will be their only way to survive, their only way to get food and medical attention. God's people, the 144,000, will show us the correct thing to do, they will not fear the composite beast.

The forced worship system is Babylon, the harlot, like when Nebuchadnezzar forced the people to worship the image made of gold. This time it's gone global and is on steroids during the worst time of emergency such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.

And the time will have come when they will think they are doing God a favor by killing us.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic
The Last Jubilee of the 120 occurred in 1991. We are in that last cycle currently. The Second Coming will be in 2040.

The Last Jubilee
Interesting... 22 years from now...
September 2040
Sat 01 Sep Leil Selichot
Fri 07 Sep Erev Rosh Hashana
Sat 08 Sep Rosh Hashana 5801
Sun 09 Sep Rosh Hashana II
Sun 16 Sep Erev Yom Kippur
Mon 17 Sep Yom Kippur
And since I believe Yeshua will return to gather us together to be with Him at the Sukkot....
Fri 21 Sep Erev Sukkot
Sat 22 Sep Sukkot I

Sun 23 Sep Sukkot II
Mon 24 Sep Sukkot III (CH''M)
Tue 25 Sep Sukkot IV (CH''M)
Wed 26 Sep Sukkot V (CH''M)
Thu 27 Sep Sukkot VI (CH''M)
Fri 28 Sep Sukkot VII (Hoshana Raba)
Sat 29 Sep Shmini Atzeret
Sun 30 Sep Simchat Torah

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic
I do believe this great crowd is the raptured church. But they are raptured just before the 6th seal, NOT at the 7th trumpet that marks the midpoint of the week. And at the time of the rapture, the "tribulation" cannot possibly be "cut short" for the 70th week will not have even started when we are caught up. Please don't rearrange John's God given chronology in Revelation.
God has never provided a way out of trial and tribulation which is there to refine you. Thus to have a perfect people, they need this refining by fire that the last days will bring.,,, In the end,...
Isaiah 25:9
And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the Lord; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
:) .....;)

I don't know what you think is so funny, but laugh away. Laughter is good for your heart. My name IS Dave. That sounds more real than seventysevens.

I did not say that the beast is homosexual transgender. Those are magazine covers that show what stage the composite beast has gotten us to. Many nations and tongues have voted it in. It's a composite of governments and religious authorities. But behind the scenes it's the Dragon that gives it his power and throne and great authority. Lucifer is the hand, the composite beast is the glove.

I would bet you think the image of the beast is a statue of the antichrist that gets set up in a rebuilt temple. That's not what it is. You are going to have to use your own neurotransmitters to figure this one out. Put the Hal Lindsey book away. A figurine in a rebuilt temple wouldn't scare me at all, I would laugh all day. Somebody sets up a statue in a temple somewhere in the middle east, how is that going to bother me??? I would still go out and ride my bike beneath the big yellow sun.

The image of the beast is deadly. The image of the beast will be in every neighborhood, in every town all around the world. It will have a mouth to speak, it will order how it wants us to worship it with a sense of urgency. It will not hesitate or blink an eye. It will act with an expedient imperative and during a time of emergency that the world has never seen before. Remember, it is the image of the beast that was (previously) wounded by the sword but will be healed. Think back during the Foxe Book days.

When fire falls from the heavens it will be directed at specific places and even specific people. The Bible doesn't say so, but it can be pieced together. Jesus told us to flee to the mountains, flee to the wilderness. Would He then hit our rural locations with fire from the sky but spare the downtown sin cities? No way. Two people will be sleeping in bed, one 's life will be taken, the other will be left alive. God can direct every fiery bit of hail to it's intended target.

And likewise the composite beast will suffer a tremendous hit. Think about all those Capitol locations who passed the transgressive laws. Our governments from around the world will be gone in a day. The ten kings will be put in place literally overnight during this time of emergency.

Right away after the damage is assessed even the NASA scientists will know that the God of the Bible is back. They will know that He has spoken in His zeal. They will know that this is not a random meteor shower, it has been intelligently directed at notoriously wicked places. And this is all over the world, no place is spared. The first four trumpets are going to be the catalyst for all of the unfathomable events in Revelation's narrative. Everything we know, our status quo, will change in just a handful of weeks.

By the time the fourth trumpet hits, the world's survivors will quickly seek ways to appease God so that these judgements will stop. They will think that if they don't do something, God is going to kill them all. Millions will be dead and dying and starving. The fear alone will cause men's hearts to fail them.

It's at this point, at the fifth trumpet when the abyss is opened, that the Man of Sin will finally be revealed. He will order that an image, an exact replica, of the 7th head that was wounded by the sword, the image of that beast, be set up and worshiped. This forced worship system, backed by the emergency ten nation government, will be accepted by the majority of people. Who can make war with it? They will be led to believe this will stop the wrath of God, and it will be their only way to survive, their only way to get food and medical attention. God's people, the 144,000, will show us the correct thing to do, they will not fear the composite beast.

The forced worship system is Babylon, the harlot, like when Nebuchadnezzar forced the people to worship the image made of gold. This time it's gone global and is on steroids during the worst time of emergency such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.

And the time will have come when they will think they are doing God a favor by killing us.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
There are a few matters in your post I could take issue with but I will only address one at this time

We have never had a conversation but yet you make assumptions of what I think

of the 10 Commandments :

3 “You shall have no other gods before me.

4 “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God,

Remember the Golden calf ?

God hates images of any other god , not wise to make fun of that

There are various other scriptures that speak of the calamities that people suffered simply because they had some small statues of gods on their tables

There is the story in 1 Samu 5 where the ark of God was captured and placed in the cave with Dagon the statue of a false God , that bought Gods Heavy Hand of justice on them
You don't take Gods Word seriously enough if you gonna make fun of His jealousy of people setting up false gods -even as statues

We do not know exactly what form the image of the beast will take as with the advanced technology of today there are much more options than just a statue of wood clay or gold , It could be AI or some form of hologram - things that did not exist in biblical times
when someone makes the claim that the 42 months have already started when it hasn't has an opinion, but not one supported by fact of scripture , there will be a real man that fills the role of Man of Lawlessness /Man of Sin who will rule and cause major damage and death and he has not yet been revealed as he is not yet in power but will be in power as an evil ruler for 42 months at least

Last edited:
Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟94,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
God has never provided a way out of trial and tribulation which is there to refine you. Thus to have a perfect people, they need this refining by fire that the last days will bring.,,, In the end,...
Isaiah 25:9
And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the Lord; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.
Sorry, my friend, but we live in refining fire day by day. What we DON'T need and what God will never do, is allow us to suffer His wrath. Just so you know, His wrath will begin at the future 6th seal. We are now living under the 5th seal - martyrs of the church age. Don't even think or imagine you can separate God's wrath from the days of GT, for they could simultaneously.

Very soon the time will come, the trumpet will sound, and Jesus will descend.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟94,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
There are a few matters in your post I could take issue with but I will only address one at this time

We do not know exactly what form the image of the beast will take as with the advanced technology of today there are much more options than just a statue of wood clay or gold , It could be AI or some form of hologram - things that did not exist in biblical times
when someone makes the claim that the 42 months have already started when it hasn't has an opinion, but not one supported by fact of scripture , there will be a real man that fills the role of Man of Lawlessness /Man of Sin who will rule and cause major damage and death and he has not yet been revealed as he is not yet in power but will be in power as an evil ruler for 42 months at least
Agreed. And before the man of sin is revealed, earth will suffer under 6 trumpet judgments. No one will be able to miss them. When they come, most bible scholars who are left behind (if any) will know what they are.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
most bible scholars who are left behind

It is the wicked who are "taken" in the passage below.

Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

In the parable of the wheat and tares from Matthew chapter 13 it is the tares who are taken first and burned in the fire.
The wheat is left behind to be gathered into the barn.

Author Tim LaHaye did not even get the title correct for his series of books and movies.

Last edited:
Upvote 0