Last trumpet = Last Jubilee (which means trumpet)

S

Swordsmanoffaith

:DI have given the same thoughts to 2014/2015 eclipses and later 2017.. You know what they say about history.. will repeat itself

So, is there only 3 1/2 years or so left then? Or is there 7?

2017-2018 is the end of 70 years since Israel became a nation. So, by that moment in time, Israel will be established by God.

Could it come sooner? The fact that the tribulation is cut short for the sake of the elect of Israel leads me to believe that 2014-2015 could be when Israel is established by God.

But, it's difficult to know for sure. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Jubilee represents the shackles are broken and captives are set free.

In Yeshua's day.. when He walked the earth, the shackles that He worked on breaking was the ones that captured the mind..

Casting out demons
Healing the sick

It is said that Yeshua coming again as King will be setting the nation free... coming to reign as King.. so we should be looking at the bondage of nations broken.. like

can't buy or sell
war is the answer
drugs are the answer
politics and more of their laws are the answer
etc

Upvote 0
S

Swordsmanoffaith

Jubilee represents the shackles are broken and captives are set free.

In Yeshua's day.. when He walked the earth, the shackles that He worked on breaking was the ones that captured the mind..

Casting out demons
Healing the sick

It is said that Yeshua coming again as King will be setting the nation free... coming to reign as King.. so we should be looking at the bondage of nations broken.. like

can't buy or sell
war is the answer
drugs are the answer
politics and more of their laws are the answer
etc

Or is it this:

11But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
18For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
24For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? 25But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
The Jubilee and the millenium too, right!? The millenium is the 7th day, the Sabbath, Day of rest?
:clap:I call it the Jubilees of Jubilees in which the earth shall have its rest too.

Hebrews 4:5-10 (New International Version)
5And again in the passage above he says, "They shall never enter my rest."

6It still remains that some will enter that rest, and those who formerly had the gospel preached to them did not go in, because of their disobedience. 7Therefore God again set a certain day, calling it Today, when a long time later he spoke through David, as was said before:
"Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts."[a] 8For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day. 9There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God; 10for anyone who enters God's rest also rests from his own work, just as God did from his.

Tie that with...

Isaiah 62:6-8 (New International Version)

6 I have posted watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem;
they will never be silent day or night.
You who call on the LORD,
give yourselves no rest,

7 and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem
and makes her the praise of the earth.

8 The LORD has sworn by his right hand
and by his mighty arm:
"Never again will I give your grain
as food for your enemies,
and never again will foreigners drink the new wine
for which you have toiled;

You will find this reference interesting..,

Zechariah 1:10-12 (New International Version)

10 Then the man standing among the myrtle trees explained, "They are the ones the LORD has sent to go throughout the earth."

11 And they reported to the angel of the LORD, who was standing among the myrtle trees, "We have gone throughout the earth and found the whole world at rest and in peace."

12 Then the angel of the LORD said, "LORD Almighty, how long will you withhold mercy from Jerusalem and from the towns of Judah, which you have been angry with these seventy years?"

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Or is it this:

11But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
18For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
24For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? 25But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

:clap: That to me is the spirit and truth of the Jubilee.. setting the captives free..:clap:

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Can't He do both... ?? Set Jerusalem free from all...

Judaism without their King/ Messiah,
Captives from mind bondage
Prisoners from persecution
Free from deception, delusions, and destruction
Free from sin
Free from false religion

After all there are seven trumpets.. seven seals.. seven plagues

They are made to break the bondages upon mankind..

Upvote 0
S

Swordsmanoffaith

Can't He do both... ?? Set Jerusalem free from all...

Judaism without their King/ Messiah,
Captives from mind bondage
Prisoners from persecution
Free from deception, delusions, and destruction
Free from sin
Free from false religion

After all there are seven trumpets.. seven seals.. seven plagues

They are made to break the bondages upon mankind..

I agree. That's Zechariah 5's flying scroll, which I believe is the same thing as Revelations 7-sealed scroll. The purpose is to bring down the house/kingdom of the devil that is established on this earth. (And explains the pattern of the 7th seal trumpets and bowls found in Joshua 6 that brought down Jericho)

Jesus reigns until death (bondage of death) is destroyed but that is destroyed at the end of the millenium for mankind. It is destroyed for the church at the last Jubilee (trumpet) before the millenium.

I agree that Jesus breaks the yoke/burden placed on Israel from the Jubilee, through the first few years of the Day of Vengeance. 144,000 of Israel is sealed and protected during that time, even.

So essentially, from the time Israel is sealed on earth at the Jubilee, Israel is just waiting for God to finish the wrath so that the remnant of Israel can be established on earth under the Kingship of Christ.

A remnant of Israel is chosen and sealed at the last Jubilee before the Day of the Lord and is protected until they are established on the earth under Christ's Kingdom. How perfect!

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Talk about trumpets announcing..

Numbers 11:26
However, two men, whose names were Eldad and Medad, had remained in the camp. They were listed among the elders, but did not go out to the Tent. Yet the Spirit also rested on them, and they prophesied in the camp.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Agreed.

You know, I also agree that 2017-2018, 70 years from Israel's rebirth, has to bring a major change because Scripturally, that's the way God worked. God moves after 70 years. There is a major shift after 70 years.

But I can't get away from the signs in the sun and moon on the feast days in 2014-2015, either.

If the Day of the Lord comes after the last Jubilee as Isaiah 61 indicates, then the last Jubilee comes before the Day of the Lord.
Since the beginning of the Day of the Lord is wrath, (and it will come as a surprise to people who will be carrying on as normal) and lasts about 3.5 or 7 years, then the last Jubilee/end of 6000 years has to be either this year or in 2013/2014.

Add in the "cutting short for the sake of the elect" and all bets are off. It could happen now.

Side note: 1335 days (from Daniel 12) from September 18, 2010 (possible Day of Atonement) is May 15, 2014 - 66 years to the day from the day Israel was declared a nation.
Side note#2: Armies surrounded Jerusalem in 66AD and it took 3 1/2 years until they were desolated.
Coincidences?
I seen a very good long teaching on this topic and it really indicated something big will happen during this Jubilee year 2017-2018 , it was way too in depth to summarize it ,but something good coming soon !

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hewillcome2040

Dec 25, 2017
St. Louis
✟10,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I seen a very good long teaching on this topic and it really indicated something big will happen during this Jubilee year 2017-2018 , it was way too in depth to summarize it ,but something good coming soon !

The Link I posted gives good detail on why it will be 2040. I don't think I mention it at the link but if you look at the Astronomy for 2040 during the Feast of Trumpets you will see something that year that is unique. But this all fits in that the Crucifixion year was year 80 of the Jubilees. And that the destruction of the Temple was in 70 but began in 31 AD the year of the Crucifixion. This should also by the way make it clear that the Crucifixion was in year 31 AD because we know the Temple was destroyed in 70 AD. It would be 40 years as there was 40 involved with previous Jubilees such as that when the Israelites came out of Egypt. The destruction of the Temple was just a TYPE of the what is taking place on the Spiritual Temple today. So 40 year destruction of the physical temple was a type for the 40 Jubilee year destruciton of the spiritual Temple.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
The Last Jubilee of the 120 occurred in 1991. We are in that last cycle currently. The Second Coming will be in 2040.

I don't think so. The last Jubilee occurred in 1994. That was the end, the logical conclusion of the Jubilee calendar. We had a confirmation with the comet Shoemaker Levy 9 smashing into Jupiter 21 times over a six day period.

The Jubilee calendar had to end before the tribulation could begin. Because that's where we get the translation of prophetic time periods. The Jubilee calendar is where we get a day for a year and weeks of years. The calendar had to be in operation at least until 1844, but had to conclude prior to the start of the three prophetic times of Daniel 12. This is why sometimes a time, times and half a time can be 1260 YEARS, and then other times, after the logical termination of the jubilee calendar will then become 1260 literal DAYS.

Larry Wilson did the best work on the Jubilee Calendar. He showed how the Calendar spanned seven sets of 70 weeks from the Exodus in 1437 BC, until it's logical conclusion in 1994. This screenshot from Larry's PDF shows how the 70 weeks from Daniel 9 is just one of the seven sets of 70 weeks.

Jubilee20Tuesday_zpsatrcl3jb.jpg

From your PDF, I was happy to see that you've got this part correct:

"So to understand this properly, you count 49 years and then the following year will be a Jubilee year (the Fiftieth Year). Now, the Fiftieth year is also the first year of the next cycle when counting the years unto the subsequent Jubilees. So remember that the 50 year is 50/1 (meaning Fiftieth year and 1st year of next cycle).
So many people can't understand this, and they'll argue for days, but it's the only way it will work. It's the only way 10 Jubilee cycles will work out to be 490 years.

49+49+49+49+49+49+49+49+49+49=490 years.

I also agree with the 6000 year plan, that's why they put all those genealogies in there. It gives us a clue where we are, but there's too many variables for this method to be precise. Like how long was Adam in the garden before he sinned? The 6000 year plan is an excellent witness to add to our arsenal. But now we have the signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars. With these we can be more certain, we can even be sure by finding the "days of Noah" marked out by the "darkened" sun and a moon that will not give her light.

(O)14(o) <------------1588------------> (O)14(o)
(O)14(o) <----------1550----------> (O)14(o)
(O)14(o) <---------1372---------> (O)14(o)
(O)14(o) <--------1209--------> (O)14(o)
(O)14(o) <------1195------> (O)14(o)

<----1260---->
<-----1290-----> 0.976744186046512
<------1335------> 0.966292134831461
<-------1372-------> 0.973032069970845

And about 2040. I'm sorry but I think that's way too far out. I think it's happening now. The 42 months of Revelation 13 has started. The man of sin has taken his seat, the composite beast has risen from the sea and has opened it's mouth to blaspheme God's name. We're just waiting for him to CAUSE the fire to fall from heaven and burn up a third of the earth. And that might be any day now. It might be next week.

I think that we are so close to something happening that the time has come to be silent before the day. Be silent before the Lord. Be silent before the day of the lord.

For the LORD has a day of vengeance,
A YEAR of recompense for the cause of Zion.

I'm sorry.

Upvote 0

Hewillcome2040

Dec 25, 2017
St. Louis
✟10,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't think so. The last Jubilee occurred in 1994. That was the end, the logical conclusion of the Jubilee calendar. We had a confirmation with the comet Shoemaker Levy 9 smashing into Jupiter 21 times over a six day period.

The Jubilee calendar had to end before the tribulation could begin. Because that's where we get the translation of prophetic time periods. The Jubilee calendar is where we get a day for a year and weeks of years. The calendar had to be in operation at least until 1844, but had to conclude prior to the start of the three prophetic times of Daniel 12. This is why sometimes a time, times and half a time can be 1260 YEARS, and then other times, after the logical termination of the jubilee calendar will then become 1260 literal DAYS.

Larry Wilson did the best work on the Jubilee Calendar. He showed how the Calendar spanned seven sets of 70 weeks from the Exodus in 1437 BC, until it's logical conclusion in 1994. This screenshot from Larry's PDF shows how the 70 weeks from Daniel 9 is just one of the seven sets of 70 weeks.

Jubilee20Tuesday_zpsatrcl3jb.jpg

From your PDF, I was happy to see that you've got this part correct:

"So to understand this properly, you count 49 years and then the following year will be a Jubilee year (the Fiftieth Year). Now, the Fiftieth year is also the first year of the next cycle when counting the years unto the subsequent Jubilees. So remember that the 50 year is 50/1 (meaning Fiftieth year and 1st year of next cycle).
So many people can't understand this, and they'll argue for days, but it's the only way it will work. It's the only way 10 Jubilee cycles will work out to be 490 years.

49+49+49+49+49+49+49+49+49+49=490 years.

I also agree with the 6000 year plan, that's why they put all those genealogies in there. It gives us a clue where we are, but there's too many variables for this method to be precise. Like how long was Adam in the garden before he sinned? The 6000 year plan is an excellent witness to add to our arsenal. But now we have the signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars. With these we can be more certain, we can even be sure by finding the "days of Noah" marked out by the "darkened" sun and a moon that will not give her light.

(O)14(o) <------------1588------------> (O)14(o)
(O)14(o) <----------1550----------> (O)14(o)
(O)14(o) <---------1372---------> (O)14(o)
(O)14(o) <--------1209--------> (O)14(o)
(O)14(o) <------1195------> (O)14(o)

<----1260---->
<-----1290-----> 0.976744186046512
<------1335------> 0.966292134831461
<-------1372-------> 0.973032069970845

And about 2040. I'm sorry but I think that's way too far out. I think it's happening now. The 42 months of Revelation 13 has started. The man of sin has taken his seat, the composite beast has risen from the sea and has opened it's mouth to blaspheme God's name. We're just waiting for him to CAUSE the fire to fall from heaven and burn up a third of the earth. And that might be any day now. It might be next week.

I think that we are so close to something happening that the time has come to be silent before the day. Be silent before the Lord. Be silent before the day of the lord.

For the LORD has a day of vengeance,
A YEAR of recompense for the cause of Zion.

I'm sorry.

The 80th Jubilee was the year of the Crucifixion, Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. The physical Temple at Jerusalem experienced desolations from 31 to 70 AD - a period of 40 years. My math may seem wrong until you understand that year 70 was inclusive in the counting as well as year 31, therefore it 40 years. Year 31 AD is a Jubilee because it was signified with people receiving liberation even from the Dead as Christ did an even others including Lazarus and those that rose from the tombs during the time and appeared unto many. This is SCREAMING a Liberation. The fact that is is followed by 40 years of judgement being put upon the Temple is fitting since we know there was a purging of the people in the wilderness after they left Egypt (Also the exodus was a jubilee year). But in this case those 40 years are also a TYPE for the 40 Jubilees that would remain. There is a purging taking place here on the Temple. The Chosen are what shall remain. This was typed in the Old Testament where after the purging in the wilderness it was Levi that remained. Just as Levi became the Temple Priests, those Chosen now in this dispensation are going to be Priests reigning with Christ at His Coming.

Here is the account of that purging from the previous type:

Exo 32:26 Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD'S side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.
Exo 32:27 And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.
Exo 32:28 And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.

You see all of those now that are chosen in this dispensation will also put their sword to their brother who is not chosen. That sword is the Spirit of God.

Eph_6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

So if someone tells me they have a Jubilee count that doesn't count the year of Jesus Crucifixion, then I discount it because I know for certain that year was one.

As for the Astronomy in 2040. During the Feast of Trumpets, Venus will move into Libra and the Sun, Moon, Saturn, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter will all be in Virgo. That is quite an amazing display indeed at such a precise time.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
The 80th Jubilee was the year of the Crucifixion, Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Nope, i am sorry. Jesus died in the middle of the last week of Jubilee Cycle number 30. That set of 70 weeks began in 457 BC with Cycle number 21. Jesus confirmed more than just the covenant with many by dying in the middle of the 70th week, He nailed down the synchrony of the Jubilee Calendar.

From your note:

"There is evidence that the Jubilee was recognized before the time of the Israelites leaving Egypt. There is a book that was discovered call the Book of Jubilees which gives historical accounts and chronologies of Biblical events based on the Jubilee even using them to date the births of Adam and Eve’s children.

But there is also a reference believed to be associated with Jubilees in the following verse of the Bible:

Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
It's an idea, that's for sure. But evidence from the book of Jasher, or the book of Jubilees would probably be less reliable than that from the book of Enoch. The point is: "his days shall be an hundred and twenty years", is probably NOT talking about 120 Jubilee Cycles. There were only ever 70 complete Jubilee Cycles from the year of the Exodus, when the calendar began, until 1994 when it came to it's logical conclusion after seven sets of 70 weeks.

Think about this man. From the year of the Exodus, 1437 BC, until 1994 when comet Shoemaker Levy 9 hit Jupiter 21 times, there were SEVEN sets of 70 week intervals. Seven sets of 490 years. The first three sets of 70 weeks, from 1437 BC until 34 AD, sure did look like the "times of the Jews".

This concluded with the largest explosions ever witnessed by mankind in 1994. Some of the holes made in Jupiter were big enough for the whole Earth to fit into. And these represented 6 MILLION megatons of TNT, 600 times the world's nuclear arsenal. Want confirmation?

Wikipedia:

"Over the next six days, 21 distinct impacts were observed, with the largest coming on July 18 at 07:33 UTC when fragment G struck Jupiter. This impact created a giant dark spot over 12,000 km (7,500 mi) across, and was estimated to have released an energy equivalent to 6,000,000 megatons of TNT (600 times the world's nuclear arsenal).[21] Two impacts 12 hours apart on July 19 created impact marks of similar size to that caused by fragment G, and impacts continued until July 22, when fragment W struck the planet.​

If the seven lean and ugly cows and the seven thin ears scorched by the east wind can be seven years, 21 distinct impacts in 1994 can count us to 2015. In 2015 the third moon of the tetrad measures the three watches of the night, with the Revelation 12 sign and the "days of Noah" providing the setting of the third and last of the watches until a "darkened" sun and a moon that will not give her light.

70 Jubilee cycles.

70 weeks times 7.

6857b681-f656-4081-8fe0-d0a05bfddf54_zpsdfp0okrx.jpg

"Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
"Until seventy times seven.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The 42 months of Revelation 13 has started. The man of sin has taken his seat, the composite beast has risen from the sea and has opened it's mouth to blaspheme God's name.
If you know the 42 months have started ,please tell us the calendar date to show that it has started .

If the Man of Sin has taken his seat -presuming this is in regards to 2Thess and you know the composite beast has risen ,

Then you will know what the name of the Man of Sin is - please tell us his name.

If you know the composite beast has risen and has opened it's mouth to blaspheme God's name- please tell us what this composite beast is -what does it look like -where is it located and by what manner did you use to determine these things ?

Thank you

Last edited:
Upvote 0