Last trumpet = Last Jubilee (which means trumpet)

S

Swordsmanoffaith

God declared that fallen mankind would have 120 years:

3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Just as God declared that there are 6 days of work and a 7th day of rest, He also declared that mankind count years in Jubilees (50's). (50 x 120 = 6000)

The last trumpet is the last Jubilee (which means trumpet) before the Day of the Lord.

This is why the tribulation is cut short, the saints are gathered, and then the Day of the Lord begins.

The "acceptable year of the Lord" prior to the "Day of Vengeance" is the last Jubilee! (trumpet)

Leviticus 25: 8And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.
9Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land. 10And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

Isaiah 61

1The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 2To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

This is why the church is seen standing in heaven, after the tribulation is cut short and over at the time of the 6th seal, before the 7th seal when the Day of the Lord begins. The church is removed at the last trumpet (the last Jubilee) before the Day of the Lord begins.

Revelation 7:9After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. 17For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The last trumpet is the last Jubilee (which means trumpet)

Not exactly.

Trumpet = showphar
Jubile = yowbel - which refers to the material its made from or the sound it makes, not the actual trumpet; IE "heralding"

Example:
And seven priests shall bear before the ark seven trumpets (showphar) of rams' horns (yowbel)...

Upvote 0
S

Swordsmanoffaith

Not exactly.

Trumpet = showphar
Jubile = yowbel - which refers to the material its made from or the sound it makes, not the actual trumpet; IE "heralding"

Example:
And seven priests shall bear before the ark seven trumpets (showphar) of rams' horns (yowbel)...

Leviticus 25: 8And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.
9Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land. 10And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

The Jubilee (Yobel/Yovel) is both a year and the sounding of a trumpet.

The last Jubilee (#120, since 120 x 50 = 6000, before the Day of the Lord) is the last trumpet.

Strong's Hebrew Dictionary: 3104. yobel or yobel

1 Corinthians 15: 51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

1 Thess 4 & 5:

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
9For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 11Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do

Last edited:
Upvote 0
S

Swordsmanoffaith

Point is, they don't mean the same thing.

The point is, that they absolutely do!

The Jubilee (Yobel/Yovel) is both a year and the sounding of a trumpet.

The last Jubilee (#120, since 120 x 50 = 6000, before the Day of the Lord) is the last trumpet.

Upvote 0
S

Swordsmanoffaith

Leviticus 25:9 Then shalt thou cause the trumpet (showphar) of the jubile (tĕruw`ah)...

A Jubilee is the sound of a trumpet and every 50th year, Scripturally.

"

a ram, ram's horn (a wind instrument)​
Original Word: יוֹבֵל
Transliteration: yobel or yobel
Phonetic Spelling: (yo-bale')
Short Definition: jubile
nas.gif
Word Origin
from yabal
Definition
a ram, ram's horn (a wind instrument)
NASB Word Usage
jubilee (21), ram's (1), ram's horn (1), rams' horns (4).

NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation
All rights reserved Lockman.org

str.gif
jubile, ram's horn, trumpet Or yobel {yob-ale'}; apparently from yabal; the blast of a horn (from its continuous sound); specifically, the signal of the silver trumpets; hence, the instrument itself and the festival thus introduced -- jubile, ram's horn, trumpet. "

The last trumpet (Jubilee) is the last of 120 Jubilee's ordained by God for fallen flesh. It is the last trumpet/Jubilee before the 7th day, the Day of the Lord.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Jubilees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Note that God's pattern of timekeeping is based upon periods of 7 years of which each period is to considered a sabbatical cycle.

At the end of seven sabbatical cycles of seven years (49 years) it is to be considered a Jubliee year (the 50th year).

The concept of the Jubilee year is a special year of remission of sins and universal pardon.

In the Old Testament Book of Leviticus, a Jubilee year is mentioned to occur every fifty years, in which slaves and prisoners would be freed, debts would be forgiven and the mercies of God would be particularly manifest.

It is important to note that the city of Jerusalem was recaptured from the Ottoman Turks by General Allenby in 1917.

This restarted the Jubilee cycles as The Balfour Declaration of 1917 resulted from this retaking of Jerusalem.

The Balfour Declaration, in essence, provided a Jewish homeland for the Jewish people who had been dispersed since around AD 70.

Therefore, the next Jubilee would be 50 years later, which would be 1967.

The Jubilee year of 1967 resulted in the momentous recapture of the holy Temple Mount by the children of Israel.

Therefore, according to the sabbatical and Jubilee timing, the next Jubilee, on schedule, will be in 2017.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Matthew 24:32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door.
34 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

The generation who saw the fig tree, (Israel) sprout leaves began back in 1948, when Israel became a nation.

The year 2017 will be the end of the 70th year from 1948 which is thought to be the length of the Biblical generation.

Therefore, it is clear that the Jubilee in 2017 would have to be the last year to qualify for the end of the generation that saw Israel become a nation.

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The last trumpet (Jubilee) is the last of 120 Jubilee's ordained by God for fallen flesh. It is the last trumpet/Jubilee before the 7th day, the Day of the Lord.

You're trying to set dates and I'm trying to say pay attention to the words...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

Swordsmanoffaith

I think that is very interesting and a good theory, Visionary.

It's possible that 2017 is the last Jubilee (trumpet) based on the facts you presented.

The problem is that the last trumpet (Jubilee) is from the Fall of man because God declared 120 years for fallen flesh and since God ordained to count years in 50's (120 x 50 = 6000) then the year 6000 is the last trumpet (Jubilee) before the Day of the Lord (millenium) begins.

Do we have any way of knowing which years are Jubilees in history? Do we have any way of knowing if this is a Jubilee year?

I am not aware of any way of knowing other than the signs we were given. Mankind, in general, doesn't even agree on the year itself.

The fact remains that the catching away and the sealing of Israel will happen on the Day of Atonement (no man knows day or hour because it's based on Feast of Trumpets) of the last Trumpet (Jubilee) before the Day of the Lord begins.

Upvote 0
S

Swordsmanoffaith

I suppose we could count backwards from the year we suspect is correct as being the last trumpet (Jubilee).

For example, if 2010 (which technically would be 2011) is correct, then start counting backwards by 50's:

2010, 1960, 1910, 1860, 1810, etc...

or

2014, 1964, 1914, 1864, 1814, 1764, etc...

or

2017, 1967, 1917, 1867, 1817, etc.

It seems like there would be something, Biblically, that would coincide as being a Jubilee year.

The problem is, even if we did that, we still don't know what year it is. For example, the count of years we currently use is the Catholic Church count. The Ethiopian church kept their own count and it's 7 years behind the Catholic count. For example, it is only 2003 to them.

So, there's no way of ever really knowing, until it happens.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
The Jubilee is one of those puzzling things that many have pondered what day to start from to figure out where in the cycle are we. I thought I would throw just one more out there into the mix. We will see which the Lord likes because I believe we are that close.

Upvote 0
S

Swordsmanoffaith

The Jubilee is one of those puzzling things that many have pondered what day to start from to figure out where in the cycle are we. I thought I would throw just one more out there into the mix. We will see which the Lord likes because I believe we are that close.

Agreed.

You know, I also agree that 2017-2018, 70 years from Israel's rebirth, has to bring a major change because Scripturally, that's the way God worked. God moves after 70 years. There is a major shift after 70 years.

But I can't get away from the signs in the sun and moon on the feast days in 2014-2015, either.

If the Day of the Lord comes after the last Jubilee as Isaiah 61 indicates, then the last Jubilee comes before the Day of the Lord.
Since the beginning of the Day of the Lord is wrath, (and it will come as a surprise to people who will be carrying on as normal) and lasts about 3.5 or 7 years, then the last Jubilee/end of 6000 years has to be either this year or in 2013/2014.

Add in the "cutting short for the sake of the elect" and all bets are off. It could happen now.

Side note: 1335 days (from Daniel 12) from September 18, 2010 (possible Day of Atonement) is May 15, 2014 - 66 years to the day from the day Israel was declared a nation.
Side note#2: Armies surrounded Jerusalem in 66AD and it took 3 1/2 years until they were desolated.
Coincidences?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
In the synagogue at Nazareth he read these words from Isaiah: ‘The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favour.’ (Isaiah 61: 1, 2 and Luke 4: 18, 19). He spoke of freedom to the prisoners and releasing the oppressed and proclaiming the year.

Now how did He proclaim the year.. did we miss something? Here is another presentation to try and find Yeshua telling us when this Jubilee is to occur.. when is our exodus from spiritual sodom and egypt [sin and entrapment]over?

Not saying I agee.. but there might be a gem or two to be found..

http://www.growthingod.org.uk/jubilee.htm

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
S

Swordsmanoffaith

In the synagogue at Nazareth he read these words from Isaiah: ‘The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favour.’ (Isaiah 61: 1, 2 and Luke 4: 18, 19). He spoke of freedom to the prisoners and releasing the oppressed and proclaiming the year.

Now how did He proclaim the year.. did we miss something? Here is another presentation to try and find Yeshua telling us when this Jubilee is to occur.. when is our exodus from spiritual sodom and egypt [sin and entrapment]over?

Not saying I agee.. but there might be a gem or two to be found..

The Year of Jubilee

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant by the last Jubilee - the "acceptable year of the Lord" just before the "Day of Vengeance".

Isaiah 61:2To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

I would definitely say that it refers to a Jubilee and atonement!

I'll check out the link.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
let's start at the beginning and build from there.

Israel was to mark seven sabbath years and times this by seven = 49 years. Then every 50 years was this "Jubilee year" of great celebration and freedom.

Lev 25:8 ‘And you shall count seven sabbaths of years for yourself, seven times seven years; and the time of the seven sabbaths of years shall be to you forty-nine years. 9 Then you shall cause the trumpet of the Jubilee to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month; on the Day of Atonement you shall make the trumpet to sound throughout all your land. 10 And you shall consecrate the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a Jubilee for you; and each of you shall return to his possession, and each of you shall return to his family. 11 That fiftieth year shall be a Jubilee to you; in it you shall neither sow nor reap what grows of its own accord, nor gather the grapes of your untended vine. 12 For it is the Jubilee; it shall be holy to you; you shall eat its produce from the field. 13 ‘In this Year of Jubilee, each of you shall return to his possession. 14 And if you sell anything to your neighbor or buy from your neighbor’s hand, you shall not oppress one another. 15 According to the number of years after the Jubilee you shall buy from your neighbor, and according to the number of years of crops he shall sell to you".

Upvote 0
S

Swordsmanoffaith

let's start at the beginning and build from there.

Israel was to mark seven sabbath years and times this by seven = 49 years. Then every 50 years was this "Jubilee year" of great celebration and freedom.

Lev 25:8 ‘And you shall count seven sabbaths of years for yourself, seven times seven years; and the time of the seven sabbaths of years shall be to you forty-nine years. 9 Then you shall cause the trumpet of the Jubilee to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month; on the Day of Atonement you shall make the trumpet to sound throughout all your land. 10 And you shall consecrate the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a Jubilee for you; and each of you shall return to his possession, and each of you shall return to his family. 11 That fiftieth year shall be a Jubilee to you; in it you shall neither sow nor reap what grows of its own accord, nor gather the grapes of your untended vine. 12 For it is the Jubilee; it shall be holy to you; you shall eat its produce from the field. 13 ‘In this Year of Jubilee, each of you shall return to his possession. 14 And if you sell anything to your neighbor or buy from your neighbor’s hand, you shall not oppress one another. 15 According to the number of years after the Jubilee you shall buy from your neighbor, and according to the number of years of crops he shall sell to you".

That's right. (Isn't it cool that the earth and flesh are redeemed at the last Jubilee!?!)

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
:D
Agreed.

You know, I also agree that 2017-2018, 70 years from Israel's rebirth, has to bring a major change because Scripturally, that's the way God worked. God moves after 70 years. There is a major shift after 70 years.

But I can't get away from the signs in the sun and moon on the feast days in 2014-2015, either.

If the Day of the Lord comes after the last Jubilee as Isaiah 61 indicates, then the last Jubilee comes before the Day of the Lord.
Since the beginning of the Day of the Lord is wrath, (and it will come as a surprise to people who will be carrying on as normal) and lasts about 3.5 or 7 years, then the last Jubilee/end of 6000 years has to be either this year or in 2013/2014.

Add in the "cutting short for the sake of the elect" and all bets are off. It could happen now.

Side note: 1335 days (from Daniel 12) from September 18, 2010 (possible Day of Atonement) is May 15, 2014 - 66 years to the day from the day Israel was declared a nation.
Side note#2: Armies surrounded Jerusalem in 66AD and it took 3 1/2 years until they were desolated.
Coincidences?
I have given the same thoughts to 2014/2015 eclipses and later 2017.. You know what they say about history.. will repeat itself

Upvote 0