Los Angeles
✟7,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone, thanks for the lovely introduction to this forum and the impressive exchange of ideas between people of all faiths. I love it so far! I'm a documentary producer currently making a documentary for TV about the Last Supper and the Crucifixion/Resurrection and am in need of people with theories outside of the standard Biblical story to feature in the documentary.

I'm keeping it broad at the moment as I don't want to exclude anyone with a good and interesting story or theory, but if you have an alternate theory to the Biblical story based on some type of document/evidence/artwork that isn't very extremely well known, please don't hesitate to reach out! I'd love to hear your story and see if it's something we could explore in this documentary. Or if you know of anyone with theories on this topic, I'm taking recommendations of people I should talk to too. I find this topic extremely fascinating and want to explore all different facets of thought pertaining to the 72 hours surrounding Jesus' crucifixion.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. And of course over PM I can explain more about the project and our intentions. Thanks so much!