Arizona
✟1,309.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Saw THE HELP last night. One of the best movies I have ever seen in my life and I am 55 years old. Academy Award performances from the entire cast. To think that people could treat people this way....is gut wrentching. It speaks to the heart......in so many ways.

It was funny, sad, ............but take tissue.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MrZoom

Catholic on Wheels
Jun 3, 2004
West Virginia
✟8,536.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Battle: Los Angeles. Much better than I was expecting from the reviews.... an intense and satisfying war movie, with aliens. Yes, there are a lot of clichés, but in the context of the film, they work, IMHO. However, don't see this if you dislike "shaky cam" techniques ... there's a lot of that in this film.

Reactions: SoldierOfSoul
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SoldierOfSoul

Senior Veteran
May 5, 2009
Narnia
✟12,809.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Battle: Los Angeles. Much better than I was expecting from the reviews.... an intense and satisfying war movie, with aliens. Yes, there are a lot of clichés, but in the context of the film, they work, IMHO. However, don't see this if you dislike "shaky cam" techniques ... there's a lot of that in this film.

:thumbsup:

Great movie, it was also much better than I thought it would be, Eckhart is great as the grizzled old Sarge. One of the few pro-military films from Hollywood in recent memory.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.