• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Last letter verse

Discussion in 'Bible and Book Games' started by booger, Feb 4, 2003.

1. booger

booger GOD PICKED ME!!!!

+1
    Baptist
    To play this game we use the last letter of a verse to goto a book of the bible and get another verse.  You must make sure though that the last letter of your verse is the first letter in the name of a book in the bible.

I will start with...

(Psalms 55:22 KJVA )

(22) Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. LightHearted

LightHearted No Storm Can Shake My Inmost Calm

+561
    Catholic
    Married
    Deuteronomy 6:5

Therefore, you shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength.

3. GraftMeIn

GraftMeIn The Masters Gardener

+4
    Hebrews 1:8
    But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

4. LightHearted

+561
    Catholic
    Married
    Matthew 11:28
    "Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest."

5. booger

booger GOD PICKED ME!!!!

+1
    Baptist

2 Timothy 3:15 KJVA

(15)
    And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

6. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+10
    Song of Solomon

1:2: "Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine."

7. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    Nehemiah 1:10 _Now these are thy servants and thy people, whom thou hast redeemed by thy great power, and by thy strong hand.

8. booger

booger GOD PICKED ME!!!!

+1
    Baptist

Daniel 9:9 KJVA

(9)
    To the Lord our God [belong] mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against him;

9. GraftMeIn

+4
    Micah 7:7
    Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.

10. LightHearted

+561
    Catholic
    Married
    Ephesians 2:8-9

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not from you; it is the gift of God; it is not from works, so no one may boast.

11. booger

booger GOD PICKED ME!!!!

+1
    Baptist
    1 Timothy 6:7 KJVA

(7)
    For we brought nothing into [this] world, [and it is] certain we can carry nothing out.

12. GraftMeIn

+4
    Titus 3:7
    That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

13. booger

booger GOD PICKED ME!!!!

+1
    Baptist
    Ezekiel 36:27 KJVA

(27)
    And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do [them].

14. GraftMeIn

+4
    Mark 10:15

Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

15. MizDoulos

MizDoulos <font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Nahum 1:5

The mountains quake before Him,
    The hills melt,
    And the earth heaves at His presence,
    Yes, the world and all who dwell in it.

Amen!

16. GraftMeIn

+4
    1 Thessalonians 5:9
    For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ

17. booger

booger GOD PICKED ME!!!!

+1
    Baptist
    2 Thessalonians 1:2 KJVA

(2)
    Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

18. GraftMeIn

+4
    1 Thessalonians 5:8
    But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

19. onecrazycowgirl

onecrazycowgirl Riding for Him

+64
    Christian
    US-Republican
    Nehemiah 13:31
    and I arranged for the supply of wood at appointed times and for the first fruits. Remember me, O my God, for good.

20. GraftMeIn

+4
    Deuteronomy 6:5
    And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.