✟113.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Jesusfan4ever said:
Who was the last Christian singer you seen in concert? My last concert was the group Petra :)
Jesusfan4ever
.............................................................................................................
God is Awesome:clap:
The last group I saw was The Newsboys with Rebecca St. James. Awesome concert!

Upvote 0

Billy R. Hinshaw

Jun 29, 2005
Balsam Lake, Wisconsin, USA
Visit site
✟199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Went to the SonShine Music Festival, Thurs-Sat., in Willmar, MN, it was awesome! The bands I saw:
  • Barlowgirl (Didn't stay for long, I had actually walked to the main stage from where we were camped about 1/2 mile away, and wanted to see Building 429, but was too late :( )
  • Audio Adrenaline, where Mark Stuart, the lead singer, apparently lost his voice 40 mins. in, so Tyler Burkhum (guitar) and Will McGinnis(bass) had to take over for vocals. (I wonder what happened to Bob Herdman?)
  • Tobymac, was 30 feet from the stage, taking photos
  • Relient K, but stayed for only 2 songs, since this show of theirs was a little lackluster
  • Switchfoot, actually staying quite a bit out, but still an awesome show
  • Casting Crowns
  • MercyMe: after Casting Crowns left, and there was a speaker in between acts, several people left and I tried to go the front with my camera, was 4 people from the stage, so I was able to get some REALLY NICE pictures of the band and Bart Millard (the lead singer). That show had some really nice lighting. As soon as I can, I'll post pictures of the MercyMe show, and some good crowd shots of the worship.
All in all, GREAT STUFF. :D :D I hope to go next year.

Upvote 0

Snerf

Feb 18, 2005
In a house
✟7,758.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The last band I saw was "Crossing" at 2005 youth summer camp. I was just there last week, it was awesome! The lead singer is really tall he's 6'5 and he's soooooo cute!:blush:

:) I love Thousand foot krutch, Switch Foot, Falling up, Toby Mac,Newsboys, United and a lot more.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums