May 10, 2005
✟15,270.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
epic fail. the issue isn't the accuracy or not of polygraphs- but that there is now literally NO reason to grant this man any credibility. There wasn't before, but some demanded proof, and decided a polygraph would vindicate their trust in this man's ludicrous and extraordinary claims.

Of course Sinclair failed. There never was any merit to the charges. But now there is no refuge for anyone wanting to smear by insinuation and implication here. Anyone who decided that this man was credible enough to impeach a proud American, and a sitting Senator has egg on their faces- rightfully so

Upvote 0

Anovah

Jun 6, 2004
Oregon
✟14,597.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Oops. posted this in another thread but seems more appropriate here

quote=me
"I hate polygraphs. They do not detect lies or deceptions, they detect changes in heart rate, breathing, ect..., which are inferred as deception (but could be fear, anger, bad lunch...or whatever)

Having that said, that anyone entertains this crackpots claims is a testament to how desperate people are to tear Obama down."

Upvote 0

notto

Legend
May 31, 2002
Visit site
✟22,369.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
They should put Obama on the lie detector.

"Do you love America Mr. Hussein?"

"Yes."

"Holy crap, I've never seen such a big lie!"

You are suggesting that the man running for president who has turned his life over for service to this country doesn't love America.

That's no way to talk about your next commander in chief and a senator of the United States.

It's hard to understand how people can question his love for America while demonstrating such poor examples of American ideals themselves.

Upvote 0

ImmortalTechnique

Senior Veteran
May 10, 2005
✟15,270.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
oh no! the "The Sex Scandal lie didn't work so we need to go back to the Patriotism lie!" disease is spreading!

inoculate yourself with common sense and easily researched facts or you will fall victim to hallucinations, irrational hatreds, and a losing sensation that could last for eight years

Upvote 0

TexasSky

Senior Veteran
Mar 6, 2006
Texas
✟12,139.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Beyond failing the polygraph, it was revealed that Sinclair lives in a government housing project for the mentally disabled, that he is a diagnosed schitzophrenic, that the graduation was a different month than when he claims it was, and that his location was proven to be somewhere else at the time he claims to have been visiting Illinois.

In short, everything he said has been discredited.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ImmortalTechnique

Senior Veteran
May 10, 2005
✟15,270.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Always accurate? no.

Accurate in this case? YES

the point about the lie detecors is not what's at stake here, though the smearers want to make it that to hide their dishonesty and lack of ability to deal honestly and think critically.

It was never patriotic Americans and good Christians saying that the polygraph was the big deal- We knew Obama was innocent- we didn't say the polygraph would vindicate him, but that common sense already did.

The problem is that the other side, the side lying and making insinuations about a fellow American, and a sitting Senator, was the side that propped up the lie detector and the importance of it.

Now that even their own standard shows what any rational person already knew, they're trying to say that we should still wonder because we didn't ever accept the standard of a polygraph in the first place

Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
They should put Obama on the lie detector.

"Do you love America Mr. Hussein?"

"Yes."

"Holy crap, I've never seen such a big lie!"
Prove that he's lying about loving his country then, USMC.

Or can you prove such a serious allegation?
Ringo

Upvote 0

Parmenio

Dec 12, 2006
✟16,376.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
Prove that he's lying about loving his country then, USMC.

Or can you prove such a serious allegation?
Ringo
The difficulty on this forum is actually differentiating the trolls from the true believers.

Because I try to live by the solid axiom, "Don't feed the trolls.", but on this forum it is soo difficult. Because, how do you know? This forum is so populated with crazy that there is really no way to really know. I dunno.. maybe there should be some sort of meter by which the crazy is judged, and past a certain limit you're a troll and get a temporary ban.

Reactions: reverend B
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
U

USMC4Life

oh no! the "The Sex Scandal lie didn't work so we need to go back to the Patriotism lie!" disease is spreading!

inoculate yourself with common sense and easily researched facts or you will fall victim to hallucinations, irrational hatreds, and a losing sensation that could last for eight years

Irrational Hatreds? Obamas supporters are a poster children for that one, can anyone say "NOI?" NOI is the most racist cult ever even other Muslims criticize them for their racism.

Exterminate blacks! You don't like me saying that don't you? So why are you quite fine with NOI which has had many cases where a member says to exterminate white people.

Also, yes I can question his patriotism and I never even went
on with this so don't say that I had anything to do with this. What has Barack Obama ever did for this country, has he been shoot, I have, has he ever got shrapnel in the face from a IED, because I have. He has done nothing worth getting him called a patriot. How about we talk about his bill that will add 800 billion to the budget?

Ringo this ones pretty easy.

2007-10-01Time-Obama3.jpg

Upvote 0

Ringo84

Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Irrational Hatreds? Obamas supporters are a poster children for that one, can anyone say "NOI?" NOI is the most racist cult ever even other Muslims criticize them for their racism.

Exterminate blacks! You don't like me saying that don't you? So why are you quite fine with NOI which has had many cases where a member says to exterminate white people.

on with this so don't say that I had anything to do with this. What has Barack Obama ever did for this country, has he been shoot, I have, has he ever got shrapnel in the face from a IED, because I have. He has done nothing worth getting him called a patriot. How about we talk about his bill that will add 800 billion to the budget?
Prove that Obama's a member of NOI.

What has Obama done for his country? He's worked for his constituency as a senator.
Ringo

Upvote 0

MacCoyle

Non-Partisan
Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
✟8,737.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

800 million, big diffrence. Obama has no connection to NOI. How can you question one's Patriotism who you no nothing about. While I appreciate your service, from what I have seen, you are not a Patriot. You are a Nationalist.

Upvote 0

Ringo84

Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Where did I say he was learn to read, I SAID THE NOI SUPPORTS HIM!

Hes working for the people by only making a quarter of the senates votes?
If the NOI supports him, then what's the problem? Obama has no control over who supports him.
Ringo

Upvote 0