LARGEST ECONOMIC ATTACK in History UNDERWAY is in fact Financial Armageddon

MattMarriott

Aug 8, 2004
✟956.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Financial Armageddon: LARGEST ECONOMIC ATTACK in History UNDERWAY, with oil prices below $40

What, Who

The largest economic attack ever (measured in both costs per day and in total costs so far) is underway. In fact this attack is nothing but Financial Armageddon.
The attackers: illuminati.
The attacked: Russia.
What made the attack possible

Systemic collapse causes an abrupt and drastic drop of demand.
The result is that maximum possible output of most non-renewable resources, in particular oil, is again higher than demand.
The difference to the "good old days", before the explosion of the exponential curve, is the reason WHY the shelves are packed. (1)
How is the attack executed and what is the cover-up used

To launch Financial Armageddon, the arab agents are used to ensure MAXIMAL output, selling oil way below production costs. (2)
The "OPEC will reduce output" and "BIG OIL Record Profits" announcements are used to cover-up the attack. (3)

Notes
(1) PACKED shelves, $50 oil shortly before the END - HORRIBLE TRUTH, revealed worldwide first
http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=234366
(2) Today, with oil falling below $40, the Illuminati are losing almost a BILLION dollars a day.
Example: a barrel of North Sea oil has average production costs of $135!
This is pushing to the UTTER LIMITS a tactic that was explained long ago first and so far ONLY by ET Prophet:

(3) Financial Armageddon, the economic version of the illuminati military strategy, the full scale nuclear attack against Russia, where the cover-up, the ABM Hoax, is as grotesque.
http://armageddon-now.blogspot.com/

Armistead

Veteran
Aug 11, 2007
NC
✟2,439.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I really fear for the soon to be gone Middle Class. I'm in the Construction industry and it's falling into total chaos. One after the other has failed.
I was hanging on, down to 8 employees, then a major Contractor I work for went bankrupt with no warnings. Even let most of use keep working on several of his jobs...that he got paid for. I lost over 100K of money. Had to let go of everyone. Probably going to lose my business.

Oh yea, I'm in line with liens, ect.., but lawyer says I gill get 20 cent on the dollar if I'm lucky...in a few years.., by then it won't matter. There is no work to even bid. We are all watching our dreams fall apart. Our area has been decimated by loss of jobs.

Broke my heart to let go of my workers right before Christmas. I used my personal savings to pay them, leaving myself broke.

I sure hope things will get better. I'm all for giving any President a chance. God knows Bush was a disaster. Still, everything they're doing is going to set this nation back a generation.

We are preparing for a bleak future. Just hope to keep my house, only owe a few years on it....I can live off the land then if needed.

Upvote 0

MattMarriott

Aug 8, 2004
✟956.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
The ONE basic reason why the script was modified so that suicide Obomber did not detonate the bomb (1):

1. Systemic collapse arrived weeks earlier (2) than expected in script. Selling president Hillary Clinton while being able to control the riots became an impossible task.

Notes
(1) The script as planned:
http://illuminati-religion.blogspot.com/2008/10/barry-soetoro-aka-messiah-barack.html
(2) End Times Christmas, from first to last:
1914 trenches to Detroit 2008: the lights went out to be never ...
http://end-times-history.blogspot.com/2008/12/end-time-christmas-from-1914-trenches.html

Upvote 0

billwald

Contributor
Oct 18, 2003
washington state
✟6,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Most of the people alive don't know any different but before WW1 half of all Americans and Canadians lived in poverty. We were the only civilized western countries to come out of the war with an intact manufacturing base and population. Thanks to the GI Bill and the Marshall Plan there was no post war depression and we produced a generation of engineers and scientists. For the next 50 years we lived well by selling machinery to the 3rd world countries and buying their products.

The effects of the war have faded and the China & India have learned all we can teach them. We are reverting to the norm of a large working poor class, a small middle class of professionals and business owners, and a very, very small class of stinking rich.

There can be no doubt that the banks and the rich class have been screwing the working class for the last 25 years but the stupid working class screwed themselves by buying toys on credit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

spidergains

Aug 23, 2008
✟922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Obama Tells Putin US Ready To ‘Take Down’ Federal Reserve, Warns Of Violent Unrest

According to these reports, President Obama’s plan to destroy the Federal Reserve System involves the creation of a new National Bank of the United States that would be completely owned by the US Government and would begin its new role by acquiring the home mortgages of American citizens, now called ‘toxic assets’, from the corrupt European Banking Empire run by the Rothschild Family after which it would then Nationalize all US Banks.
Leaked reports from Davos are further confirming this astounding news, and as we can read as reported by the CNBC News Service in their report titled “All Big US Banks Must Go to Fix Crisis”, and as we can read:
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1199.htm

Upvote 0

spidergains

Aug 23, 2008
✟922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Obama Tells Putin US Ready To ‘Take Down’ Federal Reserve, Warns Of Violent Unrest

According to these reports, President Obama’s plan to destroy the Federal Reserve System involves the creation of a new National Bank of the United States that would be completely owned by the US Government and would begin its new role by acquiring the home mortgages of American citizens, now called ‘toxic assets’, from the corrupt European Banking Empire run by the Rothschild Family after which it would then Nationalize all US Banks.
Leaked reports from Davos are further confirming this astounding news, and as we can read as reported by the CNBC News Service in their report titled “All Big US Banks Must Go to Fix Crisis”, and as we can read:
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1199.htm

Upvote 0

MattMarriott

Aug 8, 2004
✟956.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Retreat of attackers quickly getting closer to TOTAL DISARRAY: entrenched in the $50 a barrel for two months, but they were able to defend the $60 a barrel frontline for only two weeks.
The same with the rouble to US dollar exchange ratem with US dollar falling now rapidly falling below the 32 barrier.

Reminder:
As the attackers begun running out of ammunition, February 2009:
Illuminati Overtime: Financial Armageddon attackers running out of ammo, Illuminati MUST now launch either ethnic civil war or nuclear Armageddon

----------- TRANSCRIPT
BREAKING News: Financial Armageddon (1): attackers running out of ammunition (2).

This means that Illuminati MUST now launch either ethnic civil war (3) or nuclear Armageddon.

Notes
(1) Financial Armageddon (children can understand it)
LARGEST ECONOMIC ATTACK in History UNDERWAY
http://armageddon-now.blogspot.com/2008/12/financial-armageddon-largest-economic.html

(2) USD to Russian Rouble exchange rate is the first economic indicator showing it, dropping by the hour, from above 36 to now...
http://www.weblinks247.com/exrate/24hr-rub-small.gif

Reminder: that indicator was just above 23, when the last possible non nuclear attack against Russia was launched, forcing the illuminati to cancel plan A for suicide Hussein Obomber.
Reminder: next indicator will be oil prices going back to the exponential rising track- unless nuclear Armageddon launched first.

(3) "Obama", plan A and plan B
http://ethnic-civil-war.blogspot.com/2008/11/open-borders-agenda-horrible-truth-why.html

Last edited:
Upvote 0

whereisthetruth

Sep 1, 2008
Australia
✟15,533.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Unfortunately (and I am praying for you Armistead!) the vain hope of the masses of 'middle class' Americans are about to be dashed! What is being sold by the bought-and-paid-for media as a 'green shoot' recovery starting is simply a predictable spurt of optimism at all costs by people desperate to get the economy going. When the crash first started to bite, people simply shut down their spending and investing. For the last 6 months people have been frozen scared. Now that the con-artist elites are spouting this rediculous story of the beginnings of a turn around, people are coming out of their shells and spending A LITTLE because their desires for a turn-around are motivating them. However, the fundamentals of the economy are still as hideous as they were a few months ago. There is still enormous amounts of debt that have yet to be unwound, many many more bankruptcies of both small and major corporations, the realization that retirement funds, social security, medicare, and other 'ponzi' schemes are totally bankrupt, and a foreign exchange catastrophe just waiting to explode as foreign countries prepare to dump the dollar. The next couple of months may see a struggling 'revival' in the economy, but the next leg down, when it comes, will be the real disaster! This current rally is simply a 'sucker's rally' designed to totally strip what ever wealth the middle class still has left! During the Great Depression, the second leg down was the real crusher. This time the drop will be many times worse!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mnphysicist

Have Courage to Trust God!
May 11, 2005
South East Minnesota (east of Rochester)
Visit site
✟57,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Democrat
I tend to agree with the "green shoot" deal is likely not to hold, at least not based upon history. The underlying problems are still there, and when the ripples from Chrysler and GM start to hit, followed by ARM resets, and CRE, there will be massive casualties. On the other hand, if growth is experienced in some areas, perhaps rather than a major crash and burn in a couple months, it may be we end up more L shaped.

Its interesting to look at prior bear markets. Doug Short has a couple graphs which are pretty cool.

4 bad bears put things in perspective imho.
http://dshort.com/charts/bears/four-bears-large.gif

The Mega Bear quartet suggests an L shape, but we shall see.
dshort.com: Mega-Bear with the S&P since 2000

There are always ways to capitalize on this, folks made huge fortunes in each bear market, it requires skill, but a fair amount of luck is involved as well.

Upvote 0

MattMarriott

Aug 8, 2004
✟956.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
UNDENIABLE and *** ultimate proof *** that we are in Illuminati END TIMES:
The most unpopular thing in these days is the [T _ _ _ _ ]

Here is the ultimate proof, that it really is the most unpopular thing in these days
Google
The Truth is returned by angelic Google as number one page,
for the last years

Upvote 0

sword_of_truth

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
✟15,499.00
Faith
Christian
Yes, as they were a year ago. Nothing has changed the fundamentals. Once that is understood you just might as well get it over and done with. They're just trying to trap the last of the suckers before they pull the plug. youtube "money as debt" and the "crisis of credit"

Unfortunately (and I am praying for you Armistead!) the vain hope of the masses of 'middle class' Americans are about to be dashed! What is being sold by the bought-and-paid-for media as a 'green shoot' recovery starting is simply a predictable spurt of optimism at all costs by people desperate to get the economy going. When the crash first started to bite, people simply shut down their spending and investing. For the last 6 months people have been frozen scared. Now that the con-artist elites are spouting this rediculous story of the beginnings of a turn around, people are coming out of their shells and spending A LITTLE because their desires for a turn-around are motivating them. However, the fundamentals of the economy are still as hideous as they were a few months ago. There is still enormous amounts of debt that have yet to be unwound, many many more bankruptcies of both small and major corporations, the realization that retirement funds, social security, medicare, and other 'ponzi' schemes are totally bankrupt, and a foreign exchange catastrophe just waiting to explode as foreign countries prepare to dump the dollar. The next couple of months may see a struggling 'revival' in the economy, but the next leg down, when it comes, will be the real disaster! This current rally is simply a 'sucker's rally' designed to totally strip what ever wealth the middle class still has left! During the Great Depression, the second leg down was the real crusher. This time the drop will be many times worse!

Upvote 0