Starr71

hsf.jpg

Reactions: michristke
Upvote 0
S

Starr71

Nighty everyone!!
Had an email from john that has brought me down
Feel rather blah...numb...whatever you want to call it!
Need to be going to bed now!
Love you all!! :hug: :hug: :hug:
I know you will get through this,
I can relate.

Read my prayer thread, it will encourage you, I went through this yesterday. God revealed it to me in my dream last night. I was so upset with myself yesterday, and in alot of pain. But God was there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lambkins

God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage!
Jan 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
✟42,233.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
hi there

just feeling bummed out

don't want to talk to people or just don't know what to say...or don't want to deal with life!

John is pushing to get on with the agreement...
I don't want to and I told him that in a long email that I wrote to him.
he wrote me an email ...and what he says really hurts and he says he has to do this:cry:

just hurts to think about it ...easier to ignore it and all the feelings...but I guess that don't help any

I am hurt and angry and betrayed and rejected and probably ever emotion you can think of!! :sigh:

I don't want this to happen!
But yet I think maybe it is for the better ...maybe things were not as good as I imagined...maybe life can be better...I don't know...life just really sucks!!
Then I think why do I even still want a man that would do this...how can I still love him!

I just wish this pain would stop!!
I feel so empty!! :cry:

Reactions: michristke
Upvote 0

sugarlady135

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
Ontario
✟103,796.00
Faith
Non-Denom
hi there

just feeling bummed out

don't want to talk to people or just don't know what to say...or don't want to deal with life!

he wrote me an email ...and what he says really hurts and he says he has to do this:cry:

just hurts to think about it ...easier to ignore it and all the feelings...but I guess that don't help any

I am hurt and angry and betrayed and rejected and probably ever emotion you can think of!! :sigh:

But yet I think maybe it is for the better ...maybe things were not as good as I imagined...maybe life can be better...I don't know...life just really sucks!!
Then I think why do I even still want a man that would do this...how can I still love him!

I am just getting off nights, so heading to bed.

But before I go, I want to tell you, Your in my prayers and my thoughts, hugs for you.

Upvote 0

wolfman544

Servant of the Secret Fire.
Dec 14, 2006
PA
Visit site
✟30,119.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah I am around...just too sad to talk much!
Don't know what to say...just kinda bummed!
Don't feel much like socializing!
Sorry!!

hi there

just feeling bummed out

praying for you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Sweetie, we haven't given up on you... and we're not going to.
And more importantly, God hasn't given up on you!

Hebrews 10:23 (NLT)

Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise.

However hopeless you feel, sweetie, He is there, He is holding you, and He is going to bring you through this. Because He is faithful... always.

Love you. :hug: :hug:
And praying very, very much.

Upvote 0

Lambkins

God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage!
Jan 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
✟42,233.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Don't feel God ...don't feel anything...just sad! :cry:

Going through being angry with God for allowing this to happen...to go on...for not fixing this!
Why our marriage...this is not supposed to happen!!
Just trying to figure this all out...trying to understand what God is doing...trying to come to grips with the fact that my marriage is done...but I don't want that!!
Trying to realize that maybe this is the better thing...but so hard to understand how this can be better...I only have the hope that God knows what He is doing and that it will work out...but so hard to live in the here and now! :cry:

Pray that God will help me to understand this all...pray that if I am to completely give up on this marriage that God will make it very clear to me! So confused!

I am off to bible study now...forcing myself to go!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.