• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Lambs Book of Life part 5

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Did Jesus blot me out of the Lambs Book of Life for bowing to a talking cross thinking it was Jesus unaware that it was Satan.

Did he get mad at my Scitzphrenic breakdown where I questioned him on 666 in mental illness when I was fearful I got it from the talking cross did Jesus get mad.

Did I blaspheme the Holy Spirit confusing him with Satan in a dream hallucination in front of my eyes with the yellow light is God mad that my brain got confused by Satan.

I didnt choose to worship Satan or see him appear he just did but I am a Christian who loves the Lord so how did Satan appear and trick my brain. I am so scared that Jesus will leave me behind for an accident.

Is God mad that I confused him with Satan. Would he blot me out of the Lambs Book of Life for an accident bowing to Satan thinking it was Jesus.

I cant find anything in scriptures about the yellow light and Satan showing up confusing people out of salvation. Would Jesus really take salvation away from a mentally ill person.

I want to be with Jesus forever and I am scared he is mad that I bowed to the yellow light/cross Satan thinking it was Jesus would Jesus really hold a mentally ill person responsible for bowing to Satan in a dream hallucination.

I am scared God is mad about my hallucination dream that I had is he mad that I confused him with Satan on accident.

Is God mad I confused with him with Satan did he blot my name from the Lambs Book of Life for an accident or is the blue light that says beast a hallucination.

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,945.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hello again Sportsfan

May I make a suggestion that might help you?

For your next post.....

Read Jeremiah 31:3 and then Romans 8:38-39 and thank God for his love and faithfulness to you.

Read Psalms 139:1-18 and then Jeremiah 29:11 and thank God for making you just as you are and that He created you for a purpose. He has plans to prosper you and not to harm you.

Think of something in your life you are grateful for. Your family, your friends, your home, your hobbies. Give thanks to God for providing you with all the things you need and ask Him to show you how you can reach out and share the good things you have so you can bless others.

Think of something in your life you are good at doing, such as a talent or ability. Perhaps you enjoy music, art, drawing, cooking, creative writing, sport. Whatever it is, thank God for making you unique and special and for giving you tremendous gifts and skills that you can share with others.

Thank God for the gift of His Son. That He who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. And that includes you.

Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.

Cultivate a habit of praise and thanksgiving. Not only is it is honouring and pleasing to God, it will give you joy and increase your faith.

I am confident that if you do these things, you will be spending more time focusing on the love and providence of God than on your problems. And you will start to feel so much better.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello again Sportsfan

May I make a suggestion that might help you?

Thanks Anthony so God isnt mad at me for bowing to the yellow cross out of mental illness.

For your next post.....

Read Jeremiah 31:3 and then Romans 8:38-39 and thank God for his love and faithfulness to you.

Read Psalm 139 and then Jeremiah 29:11 and thank God for making you just as you are and that He created you for a purpose. He has plans to prosper you and not to harm you.

Think of something in your life you are grateful for. Your family, your friends, your home, your hobbies. Give thanks to God for providing you with all the things you need and ask Him to show you how you can reach out and share the good things you have so you can bless others.

Think of something in your life you are good at doing, such as a talent or ability. Perhaps you enjoy music, art, drawing, cooking, creative writing, sport. Whatever it is, thank God for making you unique and special and for giving you tremendous gifts and skills that you can share with others.

Thank God for the gift of His Son. That He who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. And that includes you.

Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.

Cultivate a habit of praise and thanksgiving. Not only is it is honouring and pleasing to God, it will give you joy and increase your faith.

I am confident that if you do these things, you will be spending more time focusing on the love and providence of God than on your problems. And you will start to feel so much better.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟775,945.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Thanks Anthony so God isnt mad at me for bowing to the yellow cross out of mental illness.
We have already answered that question for you - many times! :)
Now, you have to take that leap of faith and trust that Jesus still loves you and still wants you to be with Him.

Upvote 0

Leet

Feb 24, 2015
✟77,484.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Everyone needs to stop pandering to your illness with their replies. They're not actually doing you any favours. The constant checking and posts looking for validation are getting worse the more you ask. Those concerned could maybe put a word of encouragement on his wall now and then? But this yellow light and mark garbage, ignore it guys. For his sake. Sportsfan you will never be satisfied with the answer so you need to stop asking the question.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Everyone needs to stop pandering to your illness with their replies. They're not actually doing you any favours. The constant checking and posts looking for validation are getting worse the more you ask. Those concerned could maybe put a word of encouragement on his wall now and then? But this yellow light and mark garbage, ignore it guys. For his sake. Sportsfan you will never be satisfied with the answer so you need to stop asking the question.

So it isnt truly reality.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟775,945.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
sportsfan
I was very encouraged to see that you posted in another thread that you went to see your doctor today. It sounds like he gave you some really helpful support. Keep hanging in there. Things will get better for you and you will feel more confident and stronger in your faith.

• Friendly
Reactions: MrsFoundit
Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
sportsfan
I was very encouraged to see that you posted in another thread that you went to see your doctor today. It sounds like he gave you some really helpful support. Keep hanging in there. Things will get better for you and you will feel more confident and stronger in your faith.

Thanks Anthony the doctor said Jesus would not forsake for a hallucination it was Satanic but I did not know I thought it was Jesus. He believes Jesus still loves me.

Upvote 0