• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Lamb's Book of life Part 4

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Would God blot a mentally ill person name out of the Lamb's Book of Life for an accident. I had a dream/visual hallucination of a yellow light in front of me in the shower and it talked and it followed me to the door I was praying to Jesus at the time and my brain thought it was Jesus but it was a trick and I bowed unaware that it was Satan it was a supernatural temptation but I was unaware and my mental illness took over my body. I thought that my sheep hear my voice and nothing could snatch them out of the father's hand is true why would Jesus let Satan send a supernatural temptation my way I thought we could only be tempted what is known to man.

Would God really let Satan take over my heart and brain for an accident bowing to a yellow light would Jesus really do that. I don't want to be his enemy I want to be his friend my mental illness confused me and took over my body with the yellow light. Now I keep seeing lights that say I blasphemed and that I have the beast and I got blotted out of the Lamb's Book of Life.

Everyone around family, friends, and church know that I love God and I would never hurt him in my right mind but my mind went crazy on me does God know that would he blot me out? Is he really going to punish me for an accident bowing to the yellow light/bluelight. I am so scared that Jesus will slay me for my mental illness and throw me into the Lake of Fire because I made one mistake in life at 24 years old accidentally bowing to the yellow cross unaware of the consequences it was a dream/hallucination from my perspective and I have scitzphrenia, ocd scrupulosity, pandas, autism and I couldn't control myself.

I am so scared that God is going to hold something against me that I really couldn't control due to my illness. I truly love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit so much and I would never hurt them or blaspheme them in my right mind but when my mind went crazy and I said things to God I regret.

I don't understand people have been forgiven by Jesus for worst things than mentally ill confusion with a yellow light from a human perspective it is mental illness. I don't know why God, Jesus, Holy Spirit are so mad that I accidentally bowed to Satan in a dream in front of my eyes in the shower. I didn't mean to offend them it wasn't my heart. I didn't wake up on October 4 wanting to blaspheme I love Jesus and I am heartbroken that I accidentally blasphemed why won't the Holy Spirit forgive me for blaspheming in psychosis. My heart is to love Jesus not anger or hurt it truly happened so fast I couldn't react in time I couldn't stop it.

I am so scared that I am going to burn in hell and be slayed by Jesus for an accident. My heart is breaking thinking that Jesus left for a mentally ill breakdown it happened so fast to my brain I thought you could only get tempted what is known to man and that the sheep hear his voice and nothing can snatch them away. I believe Jesus died on the cross and rose again three days later and I asked him in my heart when I was and I was baptized when I was eight.

I love Jesus why won't he forgive me for accidentally bowing down to the yellow light in mental illness falling for the devil trick. Couldn't a loving God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit forgive is confusing the Holy Spirit and Satan and attributing the Holy Spirit unaware really blasphemy of the Holy Spirit or is it my mind playing tricks on me. Could I have gotten the mark of the beast accidentally confusing Jesus and Satan in a dream/hallucination it really happened so fast to my brain. Satan keeps telling me I have the mark and I see a blue light sees beast but I keep thinking about John 10:28 My sheep hear the voice and nothing can snatch them away how could Jesus allow me to be snatched away for something out of my control it was my mental illness that made be bow it wasn't my heart and I didn't the yellow light was a trick or blasphemy but everyone around me tells me it isn't truly real that the Mark isn't out yet to take so is the blue light/yellow light lying did my name really not get blotted out.

Would God really hold someone responsible for a dream/hallucination if they don't know it is a supernatural temptation. I didn't know that the yellow light was supernatural I thought it was Jesus and I bowed with a pure heart thinking Jesus was talking to me since I was praying for Jesus unaware that it is a trick and now I am scared God blotted me out for a trick.

Would God really blot a mentally ill person out of the Lamb's Book of Life for something they could not control in real time. It happened so fast to me and I had no time to react or think about the consequences. I would never worship Satan in my right mind is accidentally worshiping Satan blasphemy and would God remove someone from the Book of Life for accidentally worshiping Satan. Jesus was perfect when he was tempted by Satan and he was in the flesh it wasn't a dream/hallucination that was in front of him.

Why is Jesus going to hold me responsible for a dream/hallucination or is it just scitzphrenia, ocd,

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,108.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Why not keep to your original thread? Why keep making different threads with the same issues my friend?

You have been given really good advice in the other numerous threads you started.

Seek professional help first and foremost while keeping Jesus in your sights.

God bless you

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why not keep to your original thread? Why keep making different threads with the same issues my friend?

You have been given really good advice in the other numerous threads you started.

Seek professional help first and foremost while keeping Jesus in your sights.

God bless you

So Jesus isn't mad that I got supernaturally tempted beyond my ability and my brain got tricked is he not really going to hold that against me.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Would God blot a mentally ill person name out of the Lamb's Book of Life for an accident. I had a dream/visual hallucination of a yellow light in front of me in the shower and it talked and it followed me to the door I was praying to Jesus at the time and my brain thought it was Jesus but it was a trick and I bowed unaware that it was Satan it was a supernatural temptation but I was unaware and my mental illness took over my body. I thought that my sheep hear my voice and nothing could snatch them out of the father's hand is true why would Jesus let Satan send a supernatural temptation my way I thought we could only be tempted what is known to man.

Would God really let Satan take over my heart and brain for an accident bowing to a yellow light would Jesus really do that. I don't want to be his enemy I want to be his friend my mental illness confused me and took over my body with the yellow light. Now I keep seeing lights that say I blasphemed and that I have the beast and I got blotted out of the Lamb's Book of Life.

Everyone around family, friends, and church know that I love God and I would never hurt him in my right mind but my mind went crazy on me does God know that would he blot me out? Is he really going to punish me for an accident bowing to the yellow light/bluelight. I am so scared that Jesus will slay me for my mental illness and throw me into the Lake of Fire because I made one mistake in life at 24 years old accidentally bowing to the yellow cross unaware of the consequences it was a dream/hallucination from my perspective and I have scitzphrenia, ocd scrupulosity, pandas, autism and I couldn't control myself.

I am so scared that God is going to hold something against me that I really couldn't control due to my illness. I truly love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit so much and I would never hurt them or blaspheme them in my right mind but when my mind went crazy and I said things to God I regret.

I don't understand people have been forgiven by Jesus for worst things than mentally ill confusion with a yellow light from a human perspective it is mental illness. I don't know why God, Jesus, Holy Spirit are so mad that I accidentally bowed to Satan in a dream in front of my eyes in the shower. I didn't mean to offend them it wasn't my heart. I didn't wake up on October 4 wanting to blaspheme I love Jesus and I am heartbroken that I accidentally blasphemed why won't the Holy Spirit forgive me for blaspheming in psychosis. My heart is to love Jesus not anger or hurt it truly happened so fast I couldn't react in time I couldn't stop it.

I am so scared that I am going to burn in hell and be slayed by Jesus for an accident. My heart is breaking thinking that Jesus left for a mentally ill breakdown it happened so fast to my brain I thought you could only get tempted what is known to man and that the sheep hear his voice and nothing can snatch them away. I believe Jesus died on the cross and rose again three days later and I asked him in my heart when I was and I was baptized when I was eight.

I love Jesus why won't he forgive me for accidentally bowing down to the yellow light in mental illness falling for the devil trick. Couldn't a loving God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit forgive is confusing the Holy Spirit and Satan and attributing the Holy Spirit unaware really blasphemy of the Holy Spirit or is it my mind playing tricks on me. Could I have gotten the mark of the beast accidentally confusing Jesus and Satan in a dream/hallucination it really happened so fast to my brain. Satan keeps telling me I have the mark and I see a blue light sees beast but I keep thinking about John 10:28 My sheep hear the voice and nothing can snatch them away how could Jesus allow me to be snatched away for something out of my control it was my mental illness that made be bow it wasn't my heart and I didn't the yellow light was a trick or blasphemy but everyone around me tells me it isn't truly real that the Mark isn't out yet to take so is the blue light/yellow light lying did my name really not get blotted out.

Would God really hold someone responsible for a dream/hallucination if they don't know it is a supernatural temptation. I didn't know that the yellow light was supernatural I thought it was Jesus and I bowed with a pure heart thinking Jesus was talking to me since I was praying for Jesus unaware that it is a trick and now I am scared God blotted me out for a trick.

Would God really blot a mentally ill person out of the Lamb's Book of Life for something they could not control in real time. It happened so fast to me and I had no time to react or think about the consequences. I would never worship Satan in my right mind is accidentally worshiping Satan blasphemy and would God remove someone from the Book of Life for accidentally worshiping Satan. Jesus was perfect when he was tempted by Satan and he was in the flesh it wasn't a dream/hallucination that was in front of him.

Why is Jesus going to hold me responsible for a dream/hallucination or is it just scitzphrenia, ocd,

I believe that a wave of healing is coming and I believe that you will be one of the first to experience this in your area.

Keep finding out more and more about the nature of Jesus from those who have met Him.

This may help:

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe that a wave of healing is coming and I believe that you will be one of the first to experience this in your area.

Keep finding out more and more about the nature of Jesus from those who have met Him.

This may help:

Thanks!

Upvote 0