✟84,620.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi Davy,

Without speaking face to face, it's difficult with just words to get one's intentions understood. If you are sensing a rude response, I apologize for the effect. All I was trying to say was to agree with you that I truly do not know your viewpoint on all things, having just begun posting on this website recently. I would not presume to know what your opinion is on a variety of subjects, without reading more of your comments. No offense intended.

I have done concentrated study on the resurrection theme for the better part of 9 years now, and my interest and fascination with it has not ceased. Jesus gave the disciples a hands-on experience of what His glorified, resurrected body was like (composed of flesh and bones, but not blood, since the life of the natural flesh while in this life is in the blood - Lev. 17:11). Also Christ gave the example of the other "First-fruits" resurrected Matthew 27:52-53 saints that He bodily raised, so that the disciples would not think that Jesus was just a special case all by Himself of a glorified, resurrected body form.

Our corruptible, earthly body forms will undergo a change to render them incorruptible with glorified flesh and bones, just like the Savior's. His was an example of the "spiritual body" which we also will inherit in the final resurrection. In this resurrection change process, we will be "fashioned like unto His glorious body", as Phil 3:21 tells us. The example of the "FIRST-fruits" will be duplicated for every single child of faith eventually, all the way down to the LAST-fruits. All of Christ's brethren will resemble Him by the time the last resurrection has occurred.

Upvote 0