Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You still think this is going to be over. This is adorable.
Change is a constant. Of course this will be over. Do you think that Donald Trump will be President forever, COVID will continue to take this many lives, and unemployment will never get better? Now the planet - that may not get better....

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Kettling is when the police block off all possible exits for a group of protesters while also telling them to disperse. The police on 6th ave, for instance, will tell you to disperse by heading east towards 5th. Then you get to 5th and there is a wall of cops telling you to go the other way. Then they teargas everyone who has no way to escape, and arrest people for not dispersing.

That's because they are trying to create a "kettle" that's boiling with angry hot protesters...

Eventually they create an opening where they are allowed out in a small stream of people so they can arrest the ones guilty of breaking the law. No one escapes arrest during kettling.

Now where the problems come from is when true innocent people are caught up in the kettle... people who just stepped out into the street to see what was going on because they didn't know that there was a riot going on. They need to be set free before the kettle gets small. (To avoid risk of injury)

I've been in many walks and marches over the years...not a single one ever turned violent...a couple were loud...but the thought of violence was non-existent and when joked about I was severely brow beaten over the joke.

But that is NOT what is happening now...

Portland has had over 3 months of riots. Seattle lost control of a section of the city for a while...11 million+ dollars of damage in Wisconsin.

The worse I've ever been involved with was where some "expensive" street sweeping was needed. (We all chipped in so it wasn't horrible)

Burning, looting, and vehicles damaged?
There's no excuse for it.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I can understand why it would be terrifying if you were a violent rioter.

But I also understand the need for law and order.
And these devices would only be effective in helping to corral these people... anything else and it's just torture .

They used to use water cannons and dogs .
They don’t just kettle violent rioters. I’m not a violent rioter and I’ve been kettled. The press gets kettled. The first time I was kettled, I was on my way to work. I wasn’t a protester. I narrowly escaped being tear gassed and three of my coworkers were tear gassed that day trying to get to work.

And they use weapons on people after they are kettled, not in order to kettle them.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,158,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many people, of all races, have significant grievances and do not commit lawless and criminal acts to alleviate those grievances.
That's right, or an understatement.

Overwhelming majorities of all races, have significant grievances and do not commit lawless and criminal acts to alleviate those grievances.

About 20 million Americans protested, but only a few thousand did any thing illegal.

Ideally, we catch the criminal acting few, and let the peaceful millions march and protest all they want. This is America.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That's because they are trying to create a "kettle" that's boiling with angry hot protesters...

Eventually they create an opening where they are allowed out in a small stream of people so they can arrest the ones guilty of breaking the law. No one escapes arrest during kettling.

Now where the problems come from is when true innocent people are caught up in the kettle... people who just stepped out into the street to see what was going on because they didn't know that there was a riot going on. They need to be set free before the kettle gets small. (To avoid risk of injury)

I've been in many walks and marches over the years...not a single one ever turned violent...a couple were loud...but the thought of violence was non-existent and when joked about I was severely brow beaten over the joke.

But that is NOT what is happening now...

Portland has had over 3 months of riots. Seattle lost control of a section of the city for a while...11 million+ dollars of damage in Wisconsin.

The worse I've ever been involved with was where some "expensive" street sweeping was needed. (We all chipped in so it wasn't horrible)

Burning, looting, and vehicles damaged?
There's no excuse for it.
I love how you went from not knowing what kettling is to explaining it to someone who is very experienced with it. Classic!

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They don’t just kettle violent rioters. I’m not a violent rioter and I’ve been kettled. The press gets kettled. The first time I was kettled, I was on my way to work. I wasn’t a protester. I narrowly escaped being tear gassed and three of my coworkers were tear gassed that day trying to get to work.

And they use weapons on people after they are kettled, not in order to kettle them.
Sorry to hear about your co-workers.
There were some kettling events in 2001 & 2009-1... mostly surrounding summit meetings.

It's not a bad procedure if done well...
Sounds like the officers weren't trained or being instructed well in the tactic.
Which is why the police need more funding and not less.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love how you went from not knowing what kettling is to explaining it to someone who is very experienced with it. Classic!

Well I just didn't know the term...I'm not unaware of what they do or how they do it...just not up on the terms. I have several friends who either are or were on the police force... just about every church I've been a member of has had several in the congregations over the years.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sorry to hear about your co-workers.
There were some kettling events in 2001 & 2009-1... mostly surrounding summit meetings.

It's not a bad procedure if done well...
Sounds like the officers weren't trained or being instructed well in the tactic.
Which is why the police need more funding and not less.
I can’t believe you’d say that lying and tricking protesters isn’t bad. You can’t tell people to disperse, physically prevent them from dispersing, then charge them with not dispersing when told to do so. It’s literal entrapment. Even the singular act of ordering protesters to walk in one direction then blocking that path is clearly wrong.

Edit: This isn’t a training issue, the officer in charge is the one who orders the officers to do these things. It’s 100% planned by the officers at the top. It’s not like rogue or untrained cops are kettling protesters, kettling requires coordination from all officers in the area.

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
It's non-lethal...

Meaning that if you stand staying under it for a while (15-20 minutes) you could get a second degree burn. Blistering would be the result. Also you would have to be right next to the transmitter too....it's only 100 watts of power with a very short wavelength that can't pierce the skin.
Where’d you come by this “only 100 watts” info?
I’m seeing a 30 kilowatts...
'Pain Ray' First Commercial Sale Looms

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Friendly
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Some right wing spokespeople have attributed the forest fires to ANTIFA.
In fact, ANTIFA is right up there with windmills I think as a leading cause of chaos.
. They asking people to stop spreading this lie . The officer responsible for some of this Spreading has been punished for it . He might have been fired or restricted to desk duty I saw it earlier and don’t remember.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,722.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
To be fair, those rationalizations aren't going to write themselves.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I missed the "k" in front of the "W".
My bad.

:( Sounds like I won't be building one anytime soon.
So, instead of being about 1/5 the power of a household microwave it's more like 200x

I think I'll stick with lasers.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:( Sounds like I won't be building one anytime soon.
So, instead of being about 1/5 the power of a household microwave it's more like 200x

I think I'll stick with lasers.

Well it could be of short duration and powered by a bank of batteries.
A watt is a watt...just a unit of work/energy that is consistent. Watts can be delivered by amps being larger or voltage.
Of course you would need a truck to haul the batteries and transformer. But 480 @ 200 amps is easy enough to make...or even a generator.

Just remember that in higher frequency the skin effects are the rule...so actually tubing works well instead of solid copper for the last stages of coils for the tuning of the frequency.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,337.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
When the Anti American traitors get off the streets, stop killing innocent people and burning out buildings. And their leaders way up top are jailed. That's coming in due time.

This weapon doesn't cook anyone's insides, and the sound wave device is just that, sound. Two different weapons, neither does what you said.

As an American who has proudly served in the armed forces and has also supported and protested I invite you to come call me a traitor to my face. I'm getting really tired of people demanding that only their view of America be considered correct and that those who view it differently are against the country. You do not have the only answers. You do not have the one true vision. You do not get to label me a traitor without challenge.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
0BBFFFB3-800D-4469-9FD5-531FFEE3F037.jpeg
some of the BLM protests have been sabotaged by outside agitators deliberately causing trouble . Even when Trump teargassed the protesters outside on the street for his photo op , he gassed people who were just standing around and maybe chanting . This is the sort of thing that happens in 3rd world countries with dictators

Upvote 0

Mikepompano

Nov 25, 2020
Texas
✟15,302.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
....according to sworn testimony by D.C. National Guard Maj. Adam D. DeMarco before a Congressional committee.

Just before noon on June 1, the Defense Department’s top military police officer in the Washington region sent an email to officers in the D.C. National Guard. It asked whether the unit had a Long Range Acoustic Device, also known as an LRAD, or a microwave-like weapon called the Active Denial System, which was designed by the military to make people feel like their skin is burning when in range of its invisible rays.

The technology, also called a “heat ray,” was developed to disperse large crowds in the early 2000s but was shelved amid concerns about its effectiveness, safety and the ethics of using it on human beings.

But in the email, on which DeMarco was copied, the lead military police officer in the National Capital Region wrote the ADS device “can provide our troops a capacity they currently do not have, the ability to reach out and engage potential adversaries at distances well beyond small arms range, and in a safe, effective, and nonlethal manner.”

The email continued: “The ADS can immediately compel an individual to cease threatening behavior or depart through application of a directed energy beam that provides a sensation of intense heat on the surface of the skin. The effect is overwhelming, causing an immediate repel response by the targeted individual.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...0174e4-f788-11ea-89e3-4b9efa36dc64_story.html
Hello Saints ! New Here, Recently Discovered Im a Targeted Individual after experiencing a High Level of Gangstalking, Street Theater, Breakins, Mobbing, Many Threats on my life which has now escalated to the perpetrators using some kind of High Energy Weapon on me which is causing me to feel extremely sick, headaches only when Im inside my home (very rarely have i ever experienced headaches in all my life )... All this was so sudden and very overwhelming but Im so glad there is information out there and many Ti's that have spoke out so that people like myself are able to draw the conclusion early on after experiencing this evil program ! I am a musician and outspoken about my faith and love for The Most High ! We are no doubtedly living in the endtimes and Im sooooo excited our Blessed Savior Jesus will soon return ! Maranatha ! Its time to Stand Firm ! Let his Spirit that dwells within us Shine Forth and be the Unwaivering Bride of Christ that he has called us to be ! Praise Elohim !

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
which has now escalated to the perpetrators using some kind of High Energy Weapon on me which is causing me to feel extremely sick, headaches only when Im inside my home (very rarely have i ever experienced headaches in all my life )...

Hello and welcome

May I suggest that the chances of you being a victim of carbon monoxide poisoning could be higher than the chances of you being singled out for a 'some kind of High Energy Weapon' attack? This would lead to the effects being present 'only when I'm inside my home'

Here is some more information:

How to test for carbon monoxide in your home

Carbon monoxide is more common among older furnaces as well as full HVAC systems and gas water heaters that have not been properly vented. Electric furnaces, electric water heaters, electric ovens, and all other electrically powered devices operating normally do not produce carbon monoxide.

While artificial heating is by no means the only source of carbon monoxide in the home, it is a major contributor. Besides carbon monoxide gas being produced by furnaces not installed or venting correctly, it can come from other fuel-fired sources, including but not limited to:

• Gas ranges and stoves
  • Gas clothes dryers
  • Gas water heaters
  • Portable fuel-burning space heaters
  • Fireplaces
  • Wood-burning stoves
  • Vehicles running in an attached garage
  • Charcoal/gas grilles

My advice would be to contact your local fire department and see if they have the sensor to perform an indoor air quality test, if not there should be some other private companies that can do the same or similar.

Please read the full article I posted and rule that possibility out for your safety OK? I do not challenge your statement that you are a Ti. A carbon monoxide poisoning event could happen to anyone, either from natural (often mechanical breakdown due to lack of servicing) or unnatural (possibly deliberate sabotage - I've never heard of this but I don't see why not) causes and is fairly common and dangerous. It matches your symptoms and brief description. Should be easy and cheap to check for - please do and God bless.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Mikepompano

Nov 25, 2020
Texas
✟15,302.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello and welcome

May I suggest that the chances of you being a victim of carbon monoxide poisoning could be higher than the chances of you being singled out for a 'some kind of High Energy Weapon' attack? This would lead to the effects being present 'only when I'm inside my home'

Here is some more information:

How to test for carbon monoxide in your home

Carbon monoxide is more common among older furnaces as well as full HVAC systems and gas water heaters that have not been properly vented. Electric furnaces, electric water heaters, electric ovens, and all other electrically powered devices operating normally do not produce carbon monoxide.

While artificial heating is by no means the only source of carbon monoxide in the home, it is a major contributor. Besides carbon monoxide gas being produced by furnaces not installed or venting correctly, it can come from other fuel-fired sources, including but not limited to:

• Gas ranges and stoves
  • Gas clothes dryers
  • Gas water heaters
  • Portable fuel-burning space heaters
  • Fireplaces
  • Wood-burning stoves
  • Vehicles running in an attached garage
  • Charcoal/gas grilles

My advice would be to contact your local fire department and see if they have the sensor to perform an indoor air quality test, if not there should be some other private companies that can do the same or similar.

Please read the full article I posted and rule that possibility out for your safety OK? I do not challenge your statement that you are a Ti. A carbon monoxide poisoning event could happen to anyone, either from natural (often mechanical breakdown due to lack of servicing) or unnatural (possibly deliberate sabotage - I've never heard of this but I don't see why not) causes and is fairly common and dangerous. It matches your symptoms and brief description. Should be easy and cheap to check for - please do and God bless.
Thanks for the useful info, I will most definitely check for this however due to the symptoms we are experiencing I decided to check for Radiation yesterday and was blown away by the results ! I took several readings over the course of 1 day and peak radiation levels were extreme 100.1 μT and after taken 6 readings throughout the day I announced loudly inside my home that I would begin documenting these levels and speaking out about these attacks on not just myself but my wife and child being effected in our home as well. After documenting , attaching and emailing these findings I took more readings and suddenly all radiation levels within our home were all normal which to me confirms that indeed our home is being flooded w dangerous radiation and they simply turned off said device... Everyday the apartment above us no matter where I sit down at they move directly overhead and set up some kind of equip with a loud thud, its as if they know exactly where I am at during all times inside my home... Thru research Ive read that when initially setting up these systems the perpetrators must set up remotely in order to lock on to a specific Ti , then once its locked on to the Tis specific Dna Fingerprint so to say, then target acquisition can be done by satelite anywhere on earth... Ive also found diagrams online of how to easily convert a conventional microwave oven into a Direct Energy Weapon (Dew) so I cant help but consider this a possibility as well... Every night from around 12am - 3am there is a group of people in the parking garage of our building screaming , growling and making all kinds of noises which my entire family is finding very odd, and no matter where I go random strangers ( including uber drivers) speak on exact things we said inside my home in privacy.. I am a musician who was in the process of signing to a major label and after the Holy Spirit lead me to scrap all my music, and use my Gifts for God, thats when all hell broke lose and it was instantly aware something was definitely amiss ! (Although I suspect I was covertly monitored well before this time in order for the perps to launch such a well organized attack..) Im convinced these perps/gangstalkers are either satanist/occultist or unsuspecting pawns being used by Satan himself under the guise of the Deep state thru illegal psychological experimentation of civilians. Rather then living in fear and worry I have made the conscious decision to stand up and speak out ! By putting Christ first and allowing the Holy Spirit to lead my footsteps I know that no matter what I will be victorious over the enemy !

Upvote 0