United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Why are you named Lady Of Mystery?

It's a bit ironic since I'm not that mysterious at all, haha. But I chose this name back in 2007, a fellow CFer gave me the nickname and on a whim I was like "hmm that sounds like a good username" so I went with it. :D

Oh I'll question her!

*Starts speaking in German*

What's your favourite colour?

Are you a good dancer?

Do you like fat guys?

*Tries to get violent with Lady of Mystery before getting restrained and taken away by American soldiers.*

View attachment 275629

Hi @Rene Loup :satisfied:

My favorite color is Azure. It's basically a medium blue. :)

No I'm not a good dancer. lol

I think they prefer to be called husky, and sure, I like them. :D

Stop it or I won't share my cookies!!

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Did you use to post on CF teens back in the day? That was the board I posted on most as a teenager back in the day.

I did not, when I joined CF I was already 19, and I spent some time in other areas of CF but when I found Singles that's where I remained, I rarely (and still rarely lol) ventured out to other areas of CF unless I was on staff then I had to be in other areas, lol.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,162,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I did not, when I joined CF I was already 19, and I spent some time in other areas of CF but when I found Singles that's where I remained, I rarely (and still rarely lol) ventured out to other areas of CF unless I was on staff then I had to be in other areas, lol.

Ah. From what I remember the cut off age back then was 21.

I left CF for a year, but then came back and mostly posted on Singles too. Lol.

Reactions: LadyOfMystery
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ah. From what I remember the cut off age back then was 21.

I left CF for a year, but then came back and mostly posted on Singles too. Lol.

I swear a lot of my time on CF is a bit fuzzy lol I remember things if someone jogs my memory but a lot of stuff just kind of runs together, :p But I was just remember that before I was LadyOfMystery I actually for a little while went by the username AlSnowsGirl because I was into wrestling (and al snow lol) and I spent a lot of time in the CF Chat on the front page. Which I don't think is there anymore. And then I changed it to LoM and found out about the Singles area and the rest is history

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,162,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I swear a lot of my time on CF is a bit fuzzy lol I remember things if someone jogs my memory but a lot of stuff just kind of runs together, :p But I was just remember that before I was LadyOfMystery I actually for a little while went by the username AlSnowsGirl because I was into wrestling (and al snow lol) and I spent a lot of time in the CF Chat on the front page. Which I don't think is there anymore. And then I changed it to LoM and found out about the Singles area and the rest is history

Ha ha, yeah I remember that chatbox.

My memory is foggy as well. Sometimes I get people who contact me here and ask.. hey remember me? I'm like no.. but pretend I do to be nice.

Remember CF Pets? Lol. Or that we once had an arcade section?

• Haha
Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ha ha, yeah I remember that chatbox.

My memory is foggy as well. Sometimes I get people who contact me here and ask.. hey remember me? I'm like no.. but pretend I do to be nice.

Remember CF Pets? Lol. Or that we once had an arcade section?

The chatbox was nifty, after I got so involved in Singles I forgot to check in, but it was fun while it lasted.

I'm glad I'm not the only one, lol. I get "do you remember so and so", or "do you remember that one thread about..." no, no I don't.

I DO remember CF Pets though :D I miss the pets, and the anonymous blessings, and the reps, and the tags. The arcade section was really fun, I wish I used it more than I did, I only really started using it when it was going "out of style" so to speak. Story of my life :p

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,162,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The chatbox was nifty, after I got so involved in Singles I forgot to check in, but it was fun while it lasted.

I'm glad I'm not the only one, lol. I get "do you remember so and so", or "do you remember that one thread about..." no, no I don't.

I DO remember CF Pets though :D I miss the pets, and the anonymous blessings, and the reps, and the tags. The arcade section was really fun, I wish I used it more than I did, I only really started using it when it was going "out of style" so to speak. Story of my life :p

Yeah. Also how this whole forum once looked very different. Or why some of us older posters have less of a like ratio. They converted the reps to likes, but they were not given out as much as they are now. Lol.

Man.. I remember posting here on our high-school computers.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah. Also how this whole forum once looked very different. Or why some of us older posters have less of a like ratio. They converted the reps to likes, but they were not given out as much as they are now. Lol.

Man.. I remember posting here on our high-school computers.

The reps were way better because you could comment what you liked about the post. With the reactions you basically end up posting where everyone can see what you "liked" about it, lol.

It took a long time to get use to what the board looks like now, but I've completely forgotten what it looked like originally

• Agree
Reactions: Chesterton
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,162,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The reps were way better because you could comment what you liked about the post. With the reactions you basically end up posting where everyone can see what you "liked" about it, lol.

It took a long time to get use to what the board looks like now, but I've completely forgotten what it looked like originally

Yeah, they were more special.

At first I did not like the new look because the website looked less custom and unique. Although I like it now, and always loved the new alert feature. Instead of having to manually see if a thread has a new post it will just let you know there as long as you're watching it.

Remember when the private messages took up space and you had to constantly delete messages to make space for new ones? Lol.

• Winner
Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, they were more special.

At first I did not like the new look because the website looked less custom and unique. Although I like it now, and always loved the new alert feature. Instead of having to manually see if a thread has a new post it will just let you know there as long as you're watching it.

Remember when the private messages took up space and you had to constantly delete messages to make space for new ones? Lol.

I like that feature too, lol.

Yessss. Oh my word, I had to constantly delete messages. If you were on staff though you got unlimited space, which I loved. :satisfied: But all the regulars had to have limited space. :p

Unfortunately when I came back to CF this last time all my PMs had been wiped out, I was sad cause I had a lot of PMs I had kept just for nostalgia sake.

Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,162,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I like that feature too, lol.

Yessss. Oh my word, I had to constantly delete messages. If you were on staff though you got unlimited space, which I loved. :satisfied: But all the regulars had to have limited space. :p

Unfortunately when I came back to CF this last time all my PMs had been wiped out, I was sad cause I had a lot of PMs I had kept just for nostalgia sake.

Yeah. I did save a few PMs. But a lot of memorable contact is now lost forever.

That's cool about the staff thing. Didn't know that.. although kind of understandable.. since mods probably need space for moderation duties.

• Agree
Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Someone said they downloaded their PMs, and I wish I had had the forethought to do that, but I didn't. But oh well. lol My PM box would get crowded when Award time rolled around, lol.

I think it's kind of funny I've known you the entire time I've been on CF, and to be honest you're one of my favorite people on here, but I think I've maybe PM'ed you one time, lol. I've been that way with so many people on here, I know them, and I've talked to them and consider them friends but we rarely have talked one on one.

Maybe that's the introvert in me. lol

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,162,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Someone said they downloaded their PMs, and I wish I had had the forethought to do that, but I didn't. But oh well. lol My PM box would get crowded when Award time rolled around, lol.

Was that an option.. on the site? I don't remember. Should have done that myself too.

I think it's kind of funny I've known you the entire time I've been on CF, and to be honest you're one of my favorite people on here, but I think I've maybe PM'ed you one time, lol. I've been that way with so many people on here, I know them, and I've talked to them and consider them friends but we rarely have talked one on one.

Maybe that's the introvert in me. lol

Yeah, you're one of my favorite people here too. I don't really PM much myself. Just repond if someone does.

• Friendly
Upvote 0