Lady Kelly/Reborn 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gracewings

Hi Kelly, thanks for responding but no need to worry, I wasn't offended. Those comments are just honest observations. That is pretty funny about the guy talking about the going up & down -- sure helps from getting too stiff. ;) On the other hand, in the Catholic Mass, we were required to sit still for the Homily, good training for the 1-1/2 hr sermons I sit through now. :lol:

I used to get these kinds of statements from friends when I was in my teens. Honestly, I thought just about everyone was Catholic before that age. Most of the kids in my nghbrhd went to the parochial school, and the ones that didn't at least went with us to St ----'s on Sundays. How strange to visit a Protestant church for the first time in my life at about 14 yrs of age. It all seemed so different.

Well, I am really going on and on, didn't post a response in the other thread, was afraid it'd be hard to find among all the serious theological discussion/debate...

R

Reborn2000

Oh wow, a thread just for me. Don't I feel special. ::p lush:: You and I sound like we have had similar, only opposite experiences. ;) I had never met anyone who wasn't a Protestant until I started college. Then it seemed like most of the people who I met were Catholic. :)

BTW, I checked out your ezboard. It looks really great and I enjoyed my visit. I especially enjoyed the health related forums, as I am in search of new info right now anyway. What a blessing reading from there was! Thank you so much!

Well it looks like I am rambling on now, something that I am very good at. :lol:

Hugs,
Kelly

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.