Bermuda
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Ladies - no man completes you!! *

This is for the women.. Please don't think that a man completes you. He doesn't and he can't. Instead make yourself complete first. Then he may come your way if that God's will. Therefore you and him will become One flesh - complete with the help Jesus Christ. You are married to Christ first figuratively typing. Ladies don't look because he isn't lost. Put God first he will give you the desires of your heart - what u need not what you want.. NO One is perfect & no one ever will be...
It's appalling and Shameful that Some Men are not being accountable and responsible for the children they've made.. Please don't get me wrong am not a father but If i was one and fell in this category then it ridicule and reproof me too. There are too many children without fathers. Where the shoes fit wear them. Man up fellas. It's like bad apples are spoiling the whole bunch. You are giving ALL Men like the bad treatment from women like we are "sperm donors." Yes there are situations of circumstances ie a father who dies and Ieaves the child(ren) with the woman. Why does the Law automatically give the children to the unmarried mother if the father breaks up with her the mother?? The Courts should be reformed and to mandate the fathers to pay for the children. No excuses if you lay down N make babies then I think you should have money to pay for the child support regardless of whether you are currently with the mother or not. But I guess Government won't intervene with family affairs unless the child is endangered or lack there of suitable care and welfare. This is just my opinion but am not alone in the matter.!!
A real man who is a father will take care of his seed (s) no matter what or who.

Reactions: Ronit
Jun 18, 2011
San Francisco Bay Area
✟65,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Men and Women both cause problems in marriages and relationships

I have heard women tell men,"We want the same things(out of life),that you want." If that is really the case,if we really agree on the same things,then what in the heck are we always fighting about?

Upvote 0

Servant68

Sleepless 300 miles from Seattle
Jun 30, 2015
The Pacific Northwest
✟73,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I married a woman that I didn't love when I was 24yrs old after only four months of dating. Realized I made a mistake and wanted an annulment. Found out she was pregnant. Stayed married and faithful to her for the next 20 years until both kids were out of the house. She then had an affair and left me. I've paid my fair share. My conscious is clear.

Upvote 0

Khalliqa

Sep 30, 2006
✟28,944.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Ladies - no man completes you!! *

This is for the women.. Please don't think that a man completes you. He doesn't and he can't. Instead make yourself complete first. Then he may come your way if that God's will. Therefore you and him will become One flesh - complete with the help Jesus Christ. You are married to Christ first figuratively typing. Ladies don't look because he isn't lost. Put God first he will give you the desires of your heart - what u need not what you want.. NO One is perfect & no one ever will be...
It's appalling and Shameful that Some Men are not being accountable and responsible for the children they've made.. Please don't get me wrong am not a father but If i was one and fell in this category then it ridicule and reproof me too. There are too many children without fathers. Where the shoes fit wear them. Man up fellas. It's like bad apples are spoiling the whole bunch. You are giving ALL Men like the bad treatment from women like we are "sperm donors." Yes there are situations of circumstances ie a father who dies and Ieaves the child(ren) with the woman. Why does the Law automatically give the children to the unmarried mother if the father breaks up with her the mother?? The Courts should be reformed and to mandate the fathers to pay for the children. No excuses if you lay down N make babies then I think you should have money to pay for the child support regardless of whether you are currently with the mother or not. But I guess Government won't intervene with family affairs unless the child is endangered or lack there of suitable care and welfare. This is just my opinion but am not alone in the matter.!!
A real man who is a father will take care of his seed (s) no matter what or who.

For a heterosexual woman.. Men are necessary if she wants the opportunity to experience love, intimacy etc..

I think the word "complete" is subjective so it will mean different things to different people and thus doesn't seem wise to ask "women" to think a certain way about it..

I think every one is a puzzle piece.. a puzzle piece is a complete thing in itself but has the potential to create a more expansive picture of beauty when connected with another puzzle piece that complements its gaps and vice versa..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Intimacy... if it equals "sex", then you are correct but there are plenty of people having sex who really have no idea of what true intimacy is. And yes, women and men can be loved just as deeply by people who they are not sexually involved with. Too many women do not think they are whole person if they don't have someone else to love them....but what they don't realize is that being married doesn't guarantee that...and in order to be a good spouse, you have to realize that your value is through Christ and your individuality, not given to you by another person or another person's opinion of you.

Reactions: dayhiker
Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Of all the things people include in what it means to carry one's cross daily they seem to forget loneliness,lonliness is a huge part of life and takes many forms,thinking other lonely people are going to solve your loneliness is not wise,they can provide companionship and some comfort but life is lonely at times via our thoughts and emotions that others may not understand and appreciate and there is no escaping it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums