Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It seems to me that many progressives are OK with harassment, bullying etc. just as long as they get their way. Such folks hate if something like that might erupt on the other end of the aisle, like Donald Trump on Jan 6th but there seems to be a long history tolerance for this on the other side when it comes to supporting radical groups like Occupy Wall Street, Antifa, and BLM, going all the way back to Saul Alinsky of the 60s. And to this all I will point how various Democrats like Maxine waters have supported the harassment of Trump's staff while they were out in public eating at the Red Hen Restaurant, the violence done to the journalist Andy Ngo, or even how Tucker Carlson's house was attacked a year or two ago.

Do you see what happens when you stop deporting illegal aliens? They begin to think that you owe them something, they harass you when you want to pee, and interrupt the university class your teaching. Obviously the above video is an argument against "The Build Back Better" bill, because not only is it too expensive etc. but rewarding bad behavior guarantees that you will get more of it in the future.

By the way the people in this video mentioned "We knocked on door's for you to get you elected, but just as we got you elected we can get you out of office..." Hey isn't this interference in our elections by outsiders?
:)

Last edited:

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟121,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
It seems to me that many progressives are OK with harassment, bullying etc. just as long as they get their way. Such folks hate if something like that might erupt on the other end of the aisle, like Donald Trump on Jan 6th but there seems to be a long history tolerance for this on the other side when it comes to supporting radical groups like Occupy Wall Street, Antifa, and BLM. And to this all I will point how various Democrats like Maxine waters have supported the harassment of Trump's staff while they were out in public eating at the Red Hen Restaurant, the violence done to the journalist Andy Ngo, or even how Tucker Carlson's house was attacked a year or two ago.

Of coarse ….Becasue their end is justified by any means….no matter what it is…..these are the self-proclaimed tolerant. And how stupid it was of Biden to not defend her…. It was a perfect opportunity for him to shame those people and stick up for her ….because it’s her vote he needs… not those unsophisticated scramble heads harassing her.

Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟791,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
They believe in it. They think they are serving the good side by doing it. Shows how morally depraved they are.
I was told by someone on another 'religion discussion' site, by someone who I would have otherwise thought to be more-or-less intelligent and reasonable, that it didn't matter how many or how 'wrong' methods were used, that they were going to use any means possible to get Trump out of office, and that they were justified in doing so.

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,249.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was told by someone on another 'religion discussion' site, by someone who I would have otherwise thought to be more-or-less intelligent and reasonable, that it didn't matter how many or how 'wrong' methods were used, that they were going to use any means possible to get Trump out of office, and that they were justified in doing so.
Sounds about right. At least they were honest at that particular time.

Reminds me a bit about a small student protest I was witness to years ago while waiting at a bus stop. They shouted "No justice, no peace! Israel out of the Middle East!" once. Then they huddled and shouted something slightly different which didn't sound directly like wiping Israel off of the planet. When you hear people say what they really think, it shows you how evil some of them really are.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
It seems to me that many progressives are OK with harassment, bullying etc. just as long as they get their way. Such folks hate if something like that might erupt on the other end of the aisle, like Donald Trump on Jan 6th but there seems to be a long history tolerance for this on the other side when it comes to supporting radical groups like Occupy Wall Street, Antifa, and BLM, going all the way back to Saul Alinsky of the 60s. And to this all I will point how various Democrats like Maxine waters have supported the harassment of Trump's staff while they were out in public eating at the Red Hen Restaurant, the violence done to the journalist Andy Ngo, or even how Tucker Carlson's house was attacked a year or two ago.

Do you see what happens when you stop deporting illegal aliens? They begin to think that you owe them something, they harass you when you want to pee, and interrupt the university class your teaching. Obviously the above video is an argument against "The Build Back Better" bill, because not only is it too expensive etc. but rewarding bad behavior guarantees that you will get more of it in the future.

By the way the people in this video mentioned "We knocked on door's for you to get you elected, but just as we got you elected we can get you out of office..." Hey isn't this interference in our elections by outsiders?

I know how uncivilized these people are , taking picture of a senator in bathroom., what were they thinking.

This is how you approach elected official , too bad democrat didn’t learn any thing from god fearing republican patriot.

upload_2021-10-6_9-11-15.png

upload_2021-10-6_9-11-34.png

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

What do you call the way Liz Cheney has been and is being treated by Republicans?

• Agree
Reactions: FreeinChrist
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟791,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
I know how uncivilized these people are , taking picture of a senator in bathroom., what were they thinking.

This is how you approach elected official , too bad democrat didn’t learn any thing from god fearing republican patriot.

What do you call the way Liz Cheney has been and is being treated by Republicans?
Kinda reminds me how Liberals won't let the question of Trump's awfulness, and by default, criminality, be derailed by mentions of Hillary's or Biden's known crimes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

President Biden downplayed the leftist activists who followed Sen. Kyrsten Sinema into a bathroom and videotaped her, calling such actions part of politics.

The president condemned the harassment, in which an illegal immigrant demanded that Ms. Sinema support Mr. Biden’s $3.5 trillion spending bill. But in the same breath at a Monday news conference, he said such attacks happen to everyone.

“I don’t think they’re appropriate tactics, but it happens to everybody,” Mr. Biden told reporters. “The only people it doesn’t happen to are people who have Secret Service standing around them. So it’s part of the process.”

‘Part of the process’: Biden plays down bathroom harassment, videotaping of female senator

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

She was removed from her leadership position in Congress. It was decided that in the current political climate, it would be better to give that position to somebody else. What, do you think she was entitled to it?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

View attachment 306833

View attachment 306834

“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules."
---Saul Alinsky, Rule #4

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules."
---Saul Alinsky, Rule #4

That man is one of the biggest reasons why our politics and social climate is so screwed up. Obama implemented a lot of his approach, especially the notion of a perpetual campaign, and Republicans followed suit. But the extreme polarization we see between the left and the right today is largely due to his legacy of demonizing and stigmatizing your opponents, and basically following a Macheviallian ends justify the means philosophy. He did things like send his followers to rallies of conservatives pretending to be fans dressed in KKK robes etc.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
She was removed from her leadership position in Congress. It was decided that in the current political climate, it would be better to give that position to somebody else. What, do you think she was entitled to it?
She's been called a traitor among other things. Trump has taken a position against her and is supporting a candidate running against her.
They removed her because she agreed to sit on the panel investigating Jan. 6, not for any other reason.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
That man is one of the biggest reasons why our politics and social climate is so screwed up. Obama implemented a lot of his approach, especially the notion of a perpetual campaign, and Republicans followed suit. But the extreme polarization we see between the left and the right today is largely due to his legacy of demonizing and stigmatizing your opponents, and basically following a Macheviallian ends justify the means philosophy. He did things like send his followers to rallies of conservatives pretending to be fans dressed in KKK robes etc.
Credible citation?

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Credible citation?

Well here's a thought.

1) You could just read the Book and then try to observe politics like any Political Science undergrad might ,or at least read a web site where the 13 rules of Alinsky are discussed.

2) Or work a search engine. I actually saw an interesting Politico article talking about how Alinsky even affected the American right who is looking to use him "to beat him at his own game".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
She's been called a traitor among other things. Trump has taken a position against her and is supporting a candidate running against her.

She wasn't stripped of her committee assignments like Steve King or Marjorie Taylor Greene...

...and Trump has ever right to support a primary challenge to her, as does anybody else. That's hardly harassment. Why shouldn't Wyoming voters have another choice?

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Well here's a thought.

1) You could just read the Book and then try to observe politics like any Political Science undergrad might ,or at least read a web site where the 13 rules of Alinsky are discussed.

2) Or work a search engine. I actually saw an interesting Politico article talking about how Alinsky even affected the American right who is looking to use him "to beat him at his own game".

so no citation....

Upvote 0

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟231,047.00
Faith
Christian
It seems to me that many progressives are OK with harassment, bullying etc. just as long as they get their way.

I would argue that your statement applies equally to some people on both sides. A proportion of modern protests seem to be transitioning from "let's try to get people to join my side" to "let's intentionally disrupt people's lives from the other side" - which of course will just contribute to more polarisation, more hate, and less chance of convincing people of your point of view.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0