Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He has the physique of a lard butt. He’s just vain like old politicians and he thinks the general public is legally blind.
for a guy that sits behind a desk he is in very good shape for his age. No need to accept my opinion the doctor issued a formal report.

• Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
So the doctor who examined him is wrong but the fools who report the news can be accurate by just looking at his photo.
If you say so. I don't see how that's a reasonable conclusion after reading and comprehending my link but everyone's entitled to an opinion.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
for a guy that sits behind a desk he is in very good shape for his age. No need to accept my opinion the doctor issued a formal report.
For his advanced age, he is doing better than most. And he walks while playing golf.... oh, wait... he doesn't walk.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
But no one wanting to defend the administration's plan to avoid helping states with the wrong type of voters. Interesting.

What if that is his national strategy?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
For his advanced age, he is doing better than most. And he walks while playing golf.... oh, wait... he doesn't walk.
Too bad Biden is not doing as well but then he is much older, at that stage of life every year is important.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Too bad Biden is not doing as well but then he is much older, at that stage of life every year is important.
I’m sure there are office pools about which goes first to dirt city.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
maybe that is "only" from your perspective but 3 years at that age is a big deal.
Not really. Being in that neighborhood I’ll tell you it is very dependent on multiple factors.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Anyhoo, looks like we've had one "fake news!" response and a derail about Donald's obesity problem. But no one wanting to defend the administration's plan to avoid helping states with the wrong type of voters. Interesting.
The way COVID-19 has been handled in America is criminal to me. This doesn't surprise me.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,898.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Maybe. Except that this has exactly been Trump’s publicly stated position, defer to the governors. Trump is adhering, presently, to this approach, as he says the governors need to address the surges and outbreaks.

You'd think a national emergency would call for more of a national response than 'you're on your own'.

The states are starting to figure out they can use this excuse, too.

Overwhelmed by cases, North Dakota tells residents with COVID-19 to do their own contact tracing

The state Department of Health sent out a tweet Tuesday, Oct. 20, saying contact tracers are "experiencing a backlog of COVID-19 case investigations, causing a delay in calls." The announcement advised residents who have tested positive for the virus to fill in as contact tracers themselves by telling their own close contacts to get tested.

I can hardly wait for the PSA's on how to intubate yourself.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single