KRAKEN RELEASED! Sidney Powell Files COMPLAINTS of Massive Fraud in Georgia and Michigan Elections

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Noting that Sidney Powell has already provided far more evidence in 23 days than Robert Mueller's team provided in three years.

Jus' sayin ...
Really?

Weird that no one seems to have seen any of it.

On the flip side, historians, biographers, researchers and investigative journalists will be writing about trump's crimes and corruption for years to come.

Heck, how many books have ALREADY been written about them and trump's not even out of the White House yet?

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Trump's not the one afraid of lawsuits. Trump has been subjected to intense scrutiny ... some might even have other words for it ... but his dirty laundry has been laid out in the open for the past four years.
Four years?

Heck, people have been exposing his crimes, corruption, incompetence, misogyny, racism, etc. for most of his life. It's just that conservative Republicans prefer to ignore it all.

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
No, go look at Biden's. Something something China Hunter. Funny how that laptop story died so fast.
You're welcome to revive it with actual evidence if you have it.

OTOH the story may have died so fast for the same reason that the latest story about Noah's Ark being found on Mt Ararat died so fast.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Four years?

Heck, people have been exposing his crimes, corruption, incompetence, misogyny, racism, etc. for most of his life. It's just that conservative Republicans prefer to ignore it all.
Well, in truth, he was a Democrat for most of his life. Know what I mean?

Upvote 0

Skewpoint

Jul 11, 2019
USA
✟72,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
You're welcome to revive it with actual evidence if you have it.

OTOH the story may have died so fast for the same reason that the latest story about Noah's Ark being found on Mt Ararat died so fast.
My post was sarcastic. I'll blame Poe's Law on this one.

Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
That may be true, but he political party he conned into electing him president was your party, you know what I mean?

Upvote 0

Skewpoint

Jul 11, 2019
USA
✟72,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Do you believe he actually was one at the time or did he just say he was because it was personally expedient to do so?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟275,703.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It’s also a kind of Dark Spiced Rum and the new professional hockey team in Seattle that is going to start playing next year.

Perhaps a drunk hockey team wrote the complaint. Having read it, and seen the commentary from the legal field on it, it's the most logical conclusion.

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think I get it now.

You know how scam emails often have misspellings and grammatical errors? Those are intentional. The purpose is to weed out targets. If you send something that can pass as professional and official, you can spend a lot of time working on a person and then when you get to the inevitable weird thing you need (like paying taxes in the form of Apple gift cards), they balk because they can see through the scam. However, if the email is riddled with errors, a person who reads those emails and STILL believes they are legitimate and responds are great targets to milk for money. They're credulous and aren't critically analyzing anything. They have one overall goal whether it be to find a partner, make a ton of money, or protect a loved one. They're so focused on that goal that they aren't able to see obvious signs that they are getting scammed.

That's what is happening here. The lawsuits are purposefully ridiculous on their face because now they can find the people who think the lawsuits are brilliant so they can get milked for donations.

Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
You see no connection between Trump and his supporters accusing Democrats of fraud and this OP claiming they have proof of fraud in Georgia and Michigan? I guess you folks should start opening threads on Republican fraud then, and call a duck a duck.

You do see that they want to throw out election results which favor Democrats because of alleged fraud perpetrated by Republicans, right?

What I continue to see is Trump supporters pulling out all the stops to try to delegitimize the election results.
I don't care "from which side(s)" the fraud came from, I want everyone who provably committed fraud to be prosecuted as treason against the Republic. You're erroneously confusing my support for fraud investigations as support for Republicans.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
I don't care "from which side(s)" the fraud came from, I want everyone who provably committed fraud to be prosecuted as treason against the Republic. You're erroneously confusing my support for fraud investigations as support for Republicans.

You're confusing Trump supporters accusations of Democrat fraud with actually caring about truth or the integrity of our elections. They are only looking at "fraud" in states where a) Biden won and b) it was very close. If they actually cared about elections, they would be looking for fraud everywhere.

Moreover, any time any potential fraud is identified, they then claim it is indicative of widespread fraud perpetrated by Biden and the Democrats.

If you don't fall into that category, great for you, but it's what we see repeatedly on these forums, and definitely by the OP.

Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
You're confusing Trump supporters accusations of Democrat fraud with actually caring about truth or the integrity of our elections. They are only looking at "fraud" in states where a) Biden won and b) it was very close. If they actually cared about elections, they would be looking for fraud everywhere.

Moreover, any time any potential fraud is identified, they then claim it is indicative of widespread fraud perpetrated by Biden and the Democrats.

If you don't fall into that category, great for you, but it's what we see repeatedly on these forums, and definitely by the OP.
I fully support looking into fraud everywhere. Has anyone in this election come forward with allegations that votes erroneously went to Trump?

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
I fully support looking into fraud everywhere. Has anyone in this election come forward with allegations that votes erroneously went to Trump?

How many left leaning outlets have offered $25,000 for fraud information?

How often has Joe Biden claimed that mail-in ballots are fraudulent before a single vote was cast.

Biden won the election. Trump and his supporters are trying to delegitimize the election.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
How many left leaning outlets have offered $25,000 for fraud information?

How often has Joe Biden claimed that mail-in ballots are fraudulent before a single vote was cast.
I don't know, which is why I asked.

Biden won the election. Trump and his supporters are trying to delegitimize the election.
Don't you agree that we need an investigation to understand the facts before we can reach any conclusions about the truth?

Upvote 0