Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
For those who Don't have a Messianic Congregation nearby or who aren't able to travel here are some live streaming services you may want to attend. Please be aware of the time zone they are in.

Kol Nidre Services -- 9-18-2018 -- Start of Tishri 10

Arrowhead Messianic Congregation ---Arizona ----UTC -7pm MST
Erev Yom Kippur Repentance Service (Live Streaming) September 18, 2018 7:00 pm (MST)

Beth Hallel -- Birmingham Alabama (CST)
9/18 Erev Yom Kippur/Kol Nidre 7pm (Central Standard Time)

Chavurat Hamashiach Live Streaming--
We offer live streaming for the following services & studies (Pacific Time Zone):
Erev Shabbat & Moedim services begin at 6pm (PT).

El Shaddai Ministries --- Washington State (Pacific Time) --Pastor Mark Biltz
Join us for a dress rehearsal of the second coming of Messiah!
- Yom Kippur Tuesday, Sept. 18th at 7pm (PT) <-------Link to the Livestream event

Rehoboth Messianic Congregation - Vancouver, WA
Erev Yom Kippur -- Kol Nidre service 9/18 - 7 pm (PT)

----------------------------------------------​
Yom Kippur Services---9-19-2018

Beth Hallel -- Birmingham Alabama (CST)
Starts Tomorrow at 12:00 PM (Central Standard Time)
Beth Yeshua International -- Macon Georgia (EST)
19 Sep 2018 Yom Kippur 2018 (5779): Day of Atonement - 10AM
Messianic Jewish Rabbi, Speaks to the Heart, I've attended a few of their services now and like his 'in your face, New Yorker style'. He cares too much to soft serve what G-d wants from us.

Chavurat Hamashiach Live Streaming-
We offer live streaming for the following services & studies (Pacific Time Zone):
Shabbat & Moedim Shacharit services start @ 10am.

Rehoboth Messianic Congregation - Vancouver, WA (PT)
Yom Kippur --Neilah service 9/19 /2018 6 PM (PT)

~~~~~~~~~~

This day in Biblical history

Tishrei 10: ( Sep 19th) -
  • Second set of tablets given.
  • Birth of Rebecca.
  • Yom Kippur War began in Israel, 1973.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Conservative Kol Nidre Service (I have attended this one many times and it's always uplifting) - Non Messianic but they invite all to attend.

On the West Coast

Kol Nidre LIVE 2018 With Rabbi Naomi Levy
Worshippers will come together September 18 at 6:30 p.m. (Pacific Time) for a Yom Kippur service led by Rabbi Naomi Levy of Nashuva.
The service will be broadcast worldwide and later archived at kolnidrelive.com. Viewers will be able to follow the service in a downloadable prayer book, and connect via commenting with fellow “congregants” around the world.

Kol Nidre Service Live Presented by Nashuva & Jewish Journal
Tuesday, September 18th
6:30 p.m. Pacific Time
Nashuva's Kol Nidre Service Live Online!

The service will be accessible at this link at 6:00pm Pacific time --go early to download the Siddur for the service

May you be inscribed in the Book of Life! Don't forget to wear your Kittel!

upload_2018-9-18_16-20-17.png

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Did anyone attend any of the Yom Kippur services? I think I attended four over the 24 hour period.

Actually after thinking about it I attended Beth Hallel Erev and Yom service, El Shaddai's Service, Chavurat Hamashiach Erev and Yom services, Beth Yeshua International Yom service and Nashuva's Kol Nidre service. So that's actually seven! (Some overlapped each other but most could be watched afterwards as well.)

Reactions: chunkofcoal
Upvote 0

chunkofcoal

Messianic Christian
Sep 30, 2004
✟83,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did anyone attend any of the Yom Kippur services? I think I attended four over the 24 hour period.

Actually after thinking about it I attended Beth Hallel Erev and Yom service, El Shaddai's Service, Chavurat Hamashiach Erev and Yom services, Beth Yeshua International Yom service and Nashuva's Kol Nidre service. So that's actually seven! (Some overlapped each other but most could be watched afterwards as well.)
I watched part of one of the Kol Nidre services. One of them didn't seem to want to play on my old computer.

Off topic but I also stayed up and watched and listened to the prayers and priestly blessing on the Kotel cam last night/this morning. Since I don't understand Hebrew I googled the prayers beforehand. And this is the second year I've watched the goings on and listened to the priestly blessing on the webcam. I think its kind of awesome - the descendants of Aaron, in Jerusalem, saying the priestly blessing - and people from different parts of the world getting to watch and listen - its like the past and the present intersecting.

• Agree
Reactions: Lulav
Upvote 0