✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Know Christ in order to know how come to grips with each situation:

· “Therefore I will look to Jehovah; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me!” (Micah 7.7)

· “As for me, I will behold Your face in righteousness; when I awake, I shall be satisfied with Your image.” (Psalms 17.15).

Practically all people are carried away by Psalm 23. We know that we shall not want because Jesus laid down His life for us, that is to say, now we are new creatures (2Corinthians 5.17) that long for new things. Nothing is missing for us because we pine for what is in the heavenly regions (see Ephesians 1.3; 2.6; Colossians 3.1-3; 2Peter 1.3) and He promised to add all that we veritable need (Matthew 6.33).

Nevertheless, knowing the time, we must awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we believed (Romans 13.11). I am watching a movie about the search for Christ in countries that the followers of Christ are run after and what draw my attention is the pleasure that they have to figure out Jesus and His word in order to know how they should cope with everyday situations.

We need urgently look at the face of Jesus in righteousness and find our relish in His image and likeliness (Psalms 37.4). Have a brilliant week in Christ Jesus and may Him make this real in our lives forever.