ActionJ

Beware ... not really a " Chr
Jan 27, 2013
✟10,638.00
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Private
I have a sizeable knife collection (around 250). I hope to have at least one knife from every nation on earth and at least one knife from every maker on earth. It's a lofty goal and one I'll probably never realize but it's fun trying.

I tried to post pictures of my collection but I have to have a post count of 50 and I'm only at 13 currently. Go to my profile page and check out my photo album for a view of most of my collection.

As soon as I get the time I will try to take pictures of my entire collection and add descriptions (brand, maker, model, nation of origin, handle material, blade material, etc.).

ActionJ

Jan 27, 2013
✟10,638.00
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Private
I checked a few out...WOW, what a nice collection...I have several myself, not as many...plus swords, battle ax, etc...

Thanks for checkin' it out. I keep saying that I'm going take pictures of my newest additions but am still too lazy. I'd like to take individual pictures of each of them and add some comments and descriptions.

I don't have any swords or battle axes but I do have several tree axes and hatchets.

Reactions: Choose Wisely
Upvote 0

Jimmy P

Love me or Hate me, You'll never forget me...
Apr 20, 2013
The Hearts of My Loved Ones
✟138,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
NICE...I don't think you're lazy, I think you just have so many, it's tiring lol...

I've always loved blades...even as a kid...back when I was like 7, I wanted a Survival Knife...Mom wouldn't let me...that just killed me...but I did finally when I was a little older...loved it! That was like 30 yrs ago and I still have it...plus many more...

Now I have knives all over the place lol...one of them I like alot is a fold out blade and you hold it in a way to where it is also brass knuckle type...

I'm not too good with their actual names...just most times, I'll see a blade that makes me go "Whoa!" Then I have to have it...
I have a Survival type knife that has the blade covered with skulls...sweet!

My swords, I just love 'em...have several hangin' from the ceiling...

I have pix of some of my blades at my facebook page...at facebook, I am Jim Paxson

You can go check out my 'Weapons' album...see what you think?

Upvote 0

ActionJ

Jan 27, 2013
✟10,638.00
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Private
NICE...I don't think you're lazy, I think you just have so many, it's tiring lol...

I've always loved blades...even as a kid...back when I was like 7, I wanted a Survival Knife...Mom wouldn't let me...that just killed me...but I did finally when I was a little older...loved it! That was like 30 yrs ago and I still have it...plus many more...

Now I have knives all over the place lol...one of them I like alot is a fold out blade and you hold it in a way to where it is also brass knuckle type...

I'm not too good with their actual names...just most times, I'll see a blade that makes me go "Whoa!" Then I have to have it...
I have a Survival type knife that has the blade covered with skulls...sweet!

My swords, I just love 'em...have several hangin' from the ceiling...

I have pix of some of my blades at my facebook page...at facebook, I am Jim Paxson

You can go check out my 'Weapons' album...see what you think?

Howdy. I don't know about you but when I was a kid our version of "video games" was playing in the riverbed or walking around the nearby railroad track or doing some other outdoor activity. Our TV time was very limited.

Anyway, like you, I was fascinated by knives when I was a kid. I used to watch my dad sharpen his hunting knife. He could bring it to a razor edge. He didn't use a fixed blade skinner like most hunters. Instead, he used a folding knife made by the old Montgomery Ward department store. It's one of the few things that was past down to me when he died several years ago.

Here's a picture of it. It's the one on the top:
323806-albums5129-43867.jpg

He used the thinner, curved blade for skinning deer.

Reactions: Choose Wisely
Upvote 0

Jimmy P

Apr 20, 2013
✟138,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
NICE...I like it...and then with it being your Dad's, that makes it really special...

Growing up, I think the only videogame system we had was some thing you hooked to your tv and played Pong...but it was fun :)
Played outside ALOT...

Most evenings, my folks would play country music on either the BIG Reel to Reel player and/or Record Player...those were great times :)

Upvote 0

Saleena

A whole new rage.
Aug 12, 2013
✟6,121.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I love knives too :3 I have my ritual knife which is my pride even if it's a hunting knife. I've imbued it with positive energies and happy memories so whenever I hold it, it calms me. I wanna get more and some swords. I really wanna get a working master sword from twilight princess :3

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Saleena

A whole new rage.
Aug 12, 2013
✟6,121.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
How does one project memories on an item, Saleena? Such a strange thing to get a sense of calm from too!

for me it was given to me by my best friend and her experiences were imprinted on it. imprinting an aura is really as simple as using it during meditations, keeping iy on you at all times, and mentally focusing on it. it really is the strangest thing. the knife is incredibly dull but I have absolute faith it will work for me should the need arise however I tend to just use it in cleansing rituals and prying off bottlecaps :p still I soooooooo wanna get the mastersword replica :o I doubt the shape of blade would make it battle worthy but id like to get a hand made one some day :o guh that would make me so happy and a matching scabard!

Upvote 0

Jimmy P

Apr 20, 2013
✟138,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I find some awesome swords/blades at my local Army Surplus store...if you have something like that in your area, check there for some cool blades and sometimes the prices are really great...

Amazon is another place I've gotten some great items...

Upvote 0

WoodrowX2

Nov 27, 2013
North Dakota, USA
Visit site
✟9,599.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I have just recently started collecting knives. Got into it accidently. Bought a handful of old hunting knives in Minnesota at an auction. One of the knives was quite unusual. After much searching I found out it is a traditional hand made Lapplander knife from Finland. Quite pretty. I will start posting pictures when I get my 50 posts in.

That started my knife collecting. Since then I've added a few mostly US civil war era ones and Trade knives used in the fur trade of the 1700/1800s.

Currently negotiating a trade for a Primitive Native American Flint knife. I believe it is Yuma.

Upvote 0