The greatest nation on Earth
✟1,060.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Is there a correlation? Is it the belief of just a sect of KJVO? I've seen a few here on CF lately. lol

Are you mocking KJV onlyist? Comparing the idea that God preserved His words with those that think the earth is flat?

Upvote 0

Hentenza

I will fear no evil for You are with me
Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Are you mocking KJV onlyist? Comparing the idea that God preserved His words with those that think the earth is flat?

Nope. But those that I have debated lately regarding belief in a flat Earth are KJVO. Is there a correlation?

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

God preserved His Word 1669 years before the KJV...and many years before that.

While I have renounced the KJV as errant, I believe that the "circle" of the earth as mentioned in Isaiah 40:22 could also mean sphere. Honestly, how would they know that the earth was either a flat circle or a sphere? Was it just the roundness of the atmosphere?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hentenza

Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Correlate means that one is related or caused by the other.

I have a dictionary, thanks. You did not answer my question. Is there a correlation between KJVO and belief in a flat Earth? Do you believe in a flat Earth?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hentenza

Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
English is our universal language. It used to be that only the Hebrews had the word.

English is not quite the worlds universal language. Many unreached and reached peoples do not speak, read, or write English, hence the thousands of language translations of the bible.

Upvote 0