Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've got deep lacerations from a mean kitten before. No joke! It was feral though, we rescued it.

I had a feral kitten too, they are dangerous and thank God that they can't actually fly! But yes "flying" feral kittens are a real danger to society!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My cat was feral when we got her..but you'd never know it now.. lol. she's laying beside me in the bed at the moment, getting annoyed that I'm starting to move too much.

Im such a lacking slave.. haha.. Lord only knows why she wasn't provided better in life.. hahaha

I'm glad she's no longer a flying kitten, she'd likely be doing flying karate kicks at my face if the treaties were a few minutes later than she desired...

lol..

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My cat was feral when we got her..but you'd never know it now.. lol. she's laying beside me in the bed at the moment, getting annoyed that I'm starting to move too much.

Im such a lacking slave.. haha.. Lord only knows why she wasn't provided better in life.. hahaha

I'm glad she's no longer a flying kitten, she'd likely be doing flying karate kicks at my face if the treaties were a few minutes later than she desired...

lol..

That's awesome, you actually tamed a feral?

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's awesome, you actually tamed a feral?

Yes... for some reason wild animals and I get along really well.

I talked an injured wolf (wild in the mountains) into the car and home with me, where I nursed him back to health before setting him free again.

I owned a half wolf/half German Shepard as a pet..(a woman who bred German Shepards female got our in the mountains and got knocked up by a wolf and had half breed puppies, I took one..)

I've been face to face with bears in the mountains (on more than one occasion) and never had an issue..

I don't even get stung by wasps or mosquitoes when my husband beside me will..

Snakes are no bother either, I've stepped right over a copperhead (without stepping on him) and never got hurt..

encounter after encounter but it's just a thing. I don't suppose I know why, but wild animals like me.. or at the very least never move to touch me.

I think everyone thinks I'm weird.... my husband thinks the wasp and mosquito thing is unfair.. lol..

Reactions: devin553344
Upvote 0

devin553344

Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Many people grown cats as pets. I don't like that chinese and vietnamese people eat cats.

@Lost4words sometimes speaks as if he is his avatar (which is a dog) I think he meant the dog ;)

Upvote 0

devin553344

Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yes... for some reason wild animals and I get along really well.

I talked an injured wolf (wild in the mountains) into the car and home with me, where I nursed him back to health before setting him free again.

I owned a half wolf/half German Shepard as a pet..(a woman who bred German Shepards female got our in the mountains and got knocked up by a wolf and had half breed puppies, I took one..)

I've been face to face with bears in the mountains (on more than one occasion) and never had an issue..

I don't even get stung by wasps or mosquitoes when my husband beside me will..

Snakes are no bother either, I've stepped right over a copperhead (without stepping on him) and never got hurt..

encounter after encounter but it's just a thing. I don't suppose I know why, but wild animals like me.. or at the very least never move to touch me.

I think everyone thinks I'm weird.... my husband thinks the wasp and mosquito thing is unfair.. lol..

That's awesome. I get stung all the time but one time I jumped over a rattlesnake. I was jogging in California and jumped over a root from a tree and it was on the other side. Huge rattler.

We had a feral cat and it just attacked us all the time. Never got tame :(

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's awesome. I get stung all the time but one time I jumped over a rattlesnake. I was jogging in California and jumped over a root from a tree and it was on the other side. Huge rattler.

We had a feral cat and it just attacked us all the time. Never got tame :(

When I ran into the copperhead it was after a rain and we (my kids, myself and Wolfy) were walking the creek bed looking for arrowheads, and where we were walking there was a copperhead there, so I stepped over and continued walking without thought, but suddenly I realized I was alone and I looked back and there on the other side of the snake, as far as possible from him, was the kids and Wolfy looking at me like Id just lost my mind and they weren't following me for any reason.. haha

I had to turn around go back over the snake and hike them all well around the snake a different way, and then go back to the creek bed once we were well past..lol.. scared bunch they were.. lol

Not all feral cats will tame.. I think God gave us this one.. my husband was wanting a dog for a pet but with as sick as I've been now we can't have one because he works and I can't do the main care for a dog who is more needy.

I told my husband at the time that if God wanted us to have a pet He would send us one, and then I prayed and asked God to do for a pet what He thought was best for us, and about a month and a half later this cat came..

we've had her ever since..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

devin553344

Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
When I ran into the copperhead it was after a rain and we (my kids, myself and Wolfy) were walking the creek bed looking for arrowheads, and where we were walking there was a copperhead there, so I stepped over and continued walking without thought, but suddenly I realized I was alone and I looked back and there on the other side of the snake, as far as possible from him, was the kids and Wolfy looking at me like Id just lost my mind and they weren't following me for any reason.. haha

I had to turn around go back over the snake and hike them all well around the snake a different way, and then go back to the creek bed once we were well past..lol.. scared bunch they were.. lol

Not all feral cats will tame.. I think God gave us this one.. my husband was wanting a dog for a pet but with as sick as I've been now we can't have one because he works and I can't do the main care for a dog who is more needy.

I told my husband at the time that if God wanted us to have a pet He would send us one, and then I prayed and asked God to do for a pet what He thought was best for us, and about a month and a half later this cat came..

we've had her ever since..

That's brave of you. I was kinda startled by the rattler, but it was slithering along the tree root, so it couldn't strike at me anyways (it was stretched out). But I was definitely glad that it was in a non striking position. It was a huge snake and made a real living off of the marsh that I was running thru. Must have ate well.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's brave of you. I was kinda startled by the rattler, but it was slithering along the tree root, so it couldn't strike at me anyways (it was stretched out). But I was definitely glad that it was in a non striking position. It was a huge snake and made a real living off of the marsh that I was running thru. Must have ate well.

Yeah it's always a benefit when it would take longer to attack!

Yes some snakes seem to eat quite well! haha..

• Friendly
Reactions: devin553344
Upvote 0

devin553344

Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Kittens can't fly. In fact they are bad jumpers - at least mine was; she needed to climb onto my bed with her claws.

Mine just used his claws to climb up my leg.

Upvote 0