Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Then Kissinger puts it bluntly: "Trump puts America and its people first. This is why people love him, and this is why he will remain in charge for so long. There is not a single thing wrong with him and people need to open their eyes."

When he boasts that he has a "bigger red button" than Kim Jung Un does, he so transcends the mealy-mouthed rhetoric of the past, thereby forcing a new recognition of American power
The Article is in regards to the President's foreign policy. While from 2018, it is very interesting to see it in perspective of what the President continues.

Kissinger: Trump's Foreign Policy Style Is 'Remarkable and New... People Need to Open Their Eyes'

“Liberals and all those who favor (Hillary) Clinton will never admit it. They will never admit that he is the one true leader. The man is doing changes like never before and does all of it for the sake of this nation’s people. After eight years of tyranny, we finally see a difference.”​

miamited

Ted
Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well...yes and no:
What Kissinger Has Said About Trump
Both of the above quotes are fake. :wave:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out)

Hi tulc,

OOOPs! By golly, who'd have thunk it? That we have yet another claim concerning President Trump where facts don't really seem to matter if the underlying claim supports the current administration.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟688,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well...yes and no:
What Kissinger Has Said About Trump
Both of the above quotes are fake. :wave:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out)
Kinda misleading at best.

The article is from the Western Journal. Not exactly a fake news source. Certainly not Facebook

Also notice the first quote I placed is not in your link. So the link is moot. IMHO. But props on your effort and sending decaf coffee your way.

Thought I’d point that out also. Who would have thunk it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The article is from the Western Journal. Not exactly a fake news source. Certainly not Facebook

The Western Journal? Never heard of it.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Also notice the first quote I placed is not in your link. So the link is moot. IMHO. But props on your effort and sending decaf coffee your way.

The first quote you listed also isn’t found in the transcript:
Face the Nation Transcript December 18, 2016: Conway, Kissinger, Donilon

The article may be posted on WJ’s website, but it’s an op-ed from Dick Morris who seems to have just repeated a bunch of stuff he saw on the internet without verifying its accuracy.

• Agree
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟688,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟551,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Then Kissinger puts it bluntly: "Trump puts America and its people first. This is why people love him, and this is why he will remain in charge for so long. There is not a single thing wrong with him and people need to open their eyes."

When he boasts that he has a "bigger red button" than Kim Jung Un does, he so transcends the mealy-mouthed rhetoric of the past, thereby forcing a new recognition of American power
The Article is in regards to the President's foreign policy. While from 2018, it is very interesting to see it in perspective of what the President continues.

Kissinger: Trump's Foreign Policy Style Is 'Remarkable and New... People Need to Open Their Eyes'

“Liberals and all those who favor (Hillary) Clinton will never admit it. They will never admit that he is the one true leader. The man is doing changes like never before and does all of it for the sake of this nation’s people. After eight years of tyranny, we finally see a difference.”​
Anyone saying there’s not a single thing wrong with Trump needs to have their eyes and head checked out, possibly both.

Talk about opening your eyes. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It seems you are mistaken.

Yeah? How do you figure? He wrote a piece that contained a bunch of forged quotes. Where did he get those quotes? Did he make them up himself or did he simply repeat quotes he’d seen elsewhere? I suppose it’s possible he manufactured them himself. Is that what you’re alleging?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟688,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What can they give me that The Onion can't?

That would be for you to judge for yourself. Don’t just automatically assume it is parody, or fake. Read for yourself, make your own determinations.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

...none of which changes the fact that they're fake. :wave:

Also notice the first quote I placed is not in your link. So the link is moot
uhmm...actually it's the second (of the three) fake quotes listed in my link.
Or that Kissinger was quoted as saying this:

Facebook post: “Trump puts America and its people first. This is why people love him and this is why he will remain in charge for so long. There is not a single thing wrong with him and people need to open their eyes.”

But props on your effort and sending decaf coffee your way.
I might suggest you switch from decaff to a slightly...more caffeinated kind?
maybe something like this:
Death Wish Coffee Company: World's Strongest Coffee | Best Coffee

Not me, because again, that specific quote was in the link I posted. ;)
tulc(just thought he'd point it out, part deux, now with more caffeine!) :coffee:

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm going to take a stab and say you weren't, but he's just not going to admit that.

Hi lasthero,

Yes, those niggling facts that have to be ignored for the poison to be spread.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,388,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are welcome. Now you can read a publication you have never read before!

I've read it before...thanks to folks like yourself who start threads based on their articles. It's not journalism.

The Western Journal, previously known as Western Journalism

In a story on how fake news spreads on social media, The Intercept reported that: "Thanks to views sourced largely to referrals from Facebook, Brown's websites now outrank web traffic going to news outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, CBS News, and NPR, according to data compiled by Alexa".[9]

The Western Journal - Wikipedia

Upvote 0