USA
✟947,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well, my parents were dating before my mom was saved, so I kind of thought it work like that. That in the midst of dating my sister could share her faith. I figured she'd have a better chance than me. But I don't think they would have been a great match anyway. They're both focused on careers which move in very different directions.

Your father was fortunate. Women come to faith swifter than men in those scenarios. It could be a lengthy wait. It’s best to build with someone who shares your love for God.

Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You need to find out his secret. That’s a great skill to have. No, he isn’t saved and that’s complicated. It’s a good thing he didn’t go forward.
I never did ask him about that moment. I was honestly so shocked by the precision of that simple gesture. It had to be timed perfectly with the way the machinery was moving around no less, because most of the time the window was completely blocked from my view and only visible for a few seconds here and there through all the stuff in between. I just kind of scratched my head and moved on. But I should ask him if he remembers that.

Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Your father was fortunate. Women come to faith swifter than men in those scenarios. It could be a lengthy wait. It’s best to build with someone who shares your love for God.
Yeah I was hopeful I could be a matchmaker, but he was already interested in another girl and my sister wasn't interested in him at all. ^_^ Still, it probably would have saved him some heartache down the road. If he is saved someday but his wife isn't still, that will be hard.

Upvote 0