Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
When a date is mentioned 3 times in Bible Prophecy, we should take note of it.

It is the 24th day of Kislev, which the Prophet Haggai quotes in, Haggai 2:10, 2:18. 2:20.

In the time of Haggai and Zechariah, it was the day marked for the promise that the redemption would ultimately come about, “not by power, nor by might, but by the Spirit of Yehovah”–but in the proper time. Zechariah 4:6

But in the time of the Maccabees, when Syrian ruler Antiochus 4 Epiphanes conquered the Jews and desecrated the Temple, he was defeated 1150 days later, Daniel 8:13-14, and it was on Kislev 24 that the Temple was cleansed and re-dedicated. That is why the festival of Hanukah is celebrated beginning at sundown, at the end of Kislev 24 and the following 7 days.

It was Sunday, December 9, 1917, Kislev 24: that General Allenby, leading the British forces, liberated Jerusalem for the first time in centuries from Turkish/Muslim rule. That evening the Jewish soldiers in the British army celebrated Hanukkah and worshipped at the Western Wall.

It can be discerned from Prophesies like Daniel 12:12, that the final fulfilment of Hanukkah, the re-dedication of the Third Temple, will be exactly 75 days after Jesus Returns, which is day 1260 after the Anti-Christ desecrates it. Daniel 9:27 & Revelation 13:5-8

However: the next and the imminent fulfilment of the Prophecy of Haggai 2:22, is for the great and terrible Day when the Lord will; shake all the nations, overthrow rulers, break the power of the heathen peoples and destroy their military might.

It will be the next Prophesied event, the Sixth Seal world changer.
There are 40 days from today until Kislev 24, in our year of 2022.

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
However: the next and the imminent fulfilment of the Prophecy of Haggai 2:22, is for the great and terrible Day when the Lord will; shake all the nations, overthrow rulers, break the power of the heathen peoples and destroy their military might.

Well, events themselves will soon validate how wrong or how right you are.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
While I believe that a warning is in order, I have not definitively said the disaster will happen this year.

What I want people to know is that when it does happen, the Lord has sent it and we must trust Him ofr our protection.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The Book of Haggai the prophet is dated circa 520BCE, the second year of the Persian king Darius. The three prophets, Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi all belong to that critical period of the Jewish restoration to the holy Land, following the 70 years of Babylonian captivity. Careful reading of these three prophets shows that they understood this restoration of just the House of Judah to be only a preliminary, even a symbolic step to an eventual great restoration of all the 12 tribes of Israel. They had the writings of Jeremiah, especially his chapters 30 and 31, also Isaiah and Ezekiel prophesy about the eventual gathering and joining of Judah and Israel back into their heritage, so they knew that with only Judah coming back, the final days had not come. They prophesy the great promises of God, of His plan to have a people in all of the holy Land as His witnesses, displaying a light to the nations and proclaiming the gospel of the coming Kingdom.

Today we see the House of Judah again back in part of the holy Land. They fulfill the prophecy of Jesus about the budding of the fig tree. That they still do not represent the complete restoration, is evidenced by their confused religious beliefs and widespread denial of God and His precepts. The Jews at present in no way show themselves worthy to receive the holy Spirit, as is prophesied that all the true Israelites will receive in the last days. So we await another gathering and settling of the Lord’s righteous people back into all of the Holy Land. In order for this to take place, the current inhabitants of all the area given to Abraham must be cleared out and the Land cleansed. Haggai tells us twice how that will be achieved: I shall shake the heavens and the earth, I shall overthrow kings, break the power of the heathen nations and destroy military strength. This refers to the Day of the Lord, a still to happen worldwide, judgement/punishment prophesied to completely clear the entire Middle East and devastate the whole earth. Deuteronomy 32:43, Ezekiel 30:1-5

The Word, as given to us through Haggai, reiterates three times the date of Kislev 24.
Firstly
the example is given of how something holy becomes unclean by contact and the Lord says; The condition of the nation before Me is unclean and anything they offer to Me is unclean.
The second time Kislev 24 is mentioned, the Lord says: I struck you with storms, mildew and poor crops, but you still did not return to Me, but now the foundation of the Temple is laid, I shall bless you. The third time Kislev 24 is prophesied, it is the Day the Lord takes action, the terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, Many prophesies throughout the Bible describe this Day, a Day of extreme heat, winds, earthquakes and tsunamis, for which the only literal explanation is a coronal mass ejection sunstrike, a seemingly natural disaster that lets secular people continue in their disbelief and sets the scene for the establishment of a One World Government, to be eventually ruled by a dictator.

That Kislev 24 is a very important date, is proved by how in the past, in 164 BCE, Kislev 24 was the day the Temple was rededicated after Antiochus 4th Epiphanes was defeated. This is why the festival of Hanukah is celebrated on that day, commencing at evening. Then again on Kislev 24 1917, General Allenby liberated Jerusalem after defeating the Turks at Beersheba.

We can be sure that Kislev 24 is highly significant, for now the peoples are unclean and have not returned to the Lord in truth and righteousness. On that Day will come the terrible fire judgement, as Moses prophesied in Deut. 32:34-35 & 22, then from that Day forward the Lord will bless His people and the Land will be fruitful, they will build a Temple greater than the former and in the holy Land, He will grant shalom. [peace and security] Deut. 30:1-10

The Torah reading on the special Sabbath of Hanukah is:
Zechariah 2:10-13 Sing, daughter of Zion, rejoice for the Lord is coming and His spirit will rest upon you. Many peoples will give their allegiance to Him on that Day and they will be His righteous people. Then you will know that the Lord has sent me to you. The Lord will claim Judah as His own portion of the holy Land and will make Jerusalem His choice. Be silent all of humanity, before the Lord, for He has roused Himself from His holy dwelling place. Isaiah 42:14-15

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Habakkuk 2:1-20 I will stand on the ramparts and learn what the Lord is saying to us. The Lord says: Write this down and make it clear for all to see; The prophecies await the appointed time, they speak of the time of the end and will not prove false. Though they delay, wait for it, all will surely come before too long.

The reckless will lack an assured future, while the righteous will live by being faithful.

As for the person who is proud, arrogant and treacherous; they will not win in the end, because they are as greedy as the grave. The nations and peoples follow in this error, but surely they will face ridicule and those who have ill-gotten gains will be scorned. Their debtors will suddenly rise up and the creditors will become victims, instead.

Those who have shed blood and inflicted violence to cities and have plundered nations, now; the rest of the world will plunder you.

Woe betide those who seek unjust gain, their schemes will bring dishonour and put their lives at risk.

Woe betide those who build their lives on crime and lies. Those nations labour for a pittance and their peoples exhaust themselves for nothing.

Woe betide those who make others drink the outpouring of God’s wrath, they will be filled with shame when it is their turn to face judgement.

Woe to those who seek guidance from idols or divinators, they are useless and of no value.
The Lord is in His Holy Temple, let all the earth be silent in His presence.

Reference: REB, NIV. Some verses abridged.

Bible prophecy does tell us what will happen ‘at the appointed time. James 5:7-11

The proud and arrogant peoples will be brought low. Psalms 5:5-6 While the godless face insecurity, those who discern the end times and understand the prophetic Word, will maintain their faith and live in quiet trust for a blessed future. Isaiah 30:15, Proverbs 3:5

The ‘cup of God’s wrath’, is symbolic of His anger. Jeremiah 25:15-38

In Noah’s day, God’s wrath came as a flood, but now we are told: the earth is reserved for burning…2 Peter 3:5-7 and in Deut. 32:22 & 34-35 I have sealed up in My storehouse, a fire, set ablaze by My anger, waiting the Day of punishment and vengeance. Psalms 50:3-6

It will be poured out upon all the world, Isaiah 2:12-21, Revelation 6:12-17, but especially onto the Middle East region. Psalms 83:1-8, Ezekiel 30:1-5, as the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a C.M.E. sunstrike, that will be a world changing event. Huge numbers will be killed, Jeremiah 9:22, Isaiah 66:16 and as the survivors recover, they will form a One World government. Daniel 7:23-24, Revelation 17:12

Meanwhile, those who have kept their faith and trust in the Lord, Jeremiah 7:7-8, will be motivated to emigrate to the Holy Land, where they will settle and live peacefully. Isaiah 62:1-5, Psalm 107

Those who follow their own lusts and desires will ‘lack an assured future’, that is they may survive the forthcoming fire judgement, but must face the Great Tribulation. On the other hand, the righteous will live under the care and protection of the Lord. Amos 9:13-15, Isaiah 24:4, Jer. 33:12-13, Col. 1:11-12

The Shekinah Glory will return to the new Temple, in Jerusalem. Ezekiel 43:2 Then, after all that is prophesied in Revelation, from 6:12 to 19:10; has taken place: Jesus will Return to reign for 1000 years.

Upvote 0

Happygolucky?

Jan 9, 2023
California
✟33,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When a date is mentioned 3 times in Bible Prophecy, we should take note of it.

It is the 24th day of Kislev, which the Prophet Haggai quotes in, Haggai 2:10, 2:18. 2:20.

In the time of Haggai and Zechariah, it was the day marked for the promise that the redemption would ultimately come about, “not by power, nor by might, but by the Spirit of Yehovah”–but in the proper time. Zechariah 4:6

But in the time of the Maccabees, when Syrian ruler Antiochus 4 Epiphanes conquered the Jews and desecrated the Temple, he was defeated 1150 days later, Daniel 8:13-14, and it was on Kislev 24 that the Temple was cleansed and re-dedicated. That is why the festival of Hanukah is celebrated beginning at sundown, at the end of Kislev 24 and the following 7 days.

It was Sunday, December 9, 1917, Kislev 24: that General Allenby, leading the British forces, liberated Jerusalem for the first time in centuries from Turkish/Muslim rule. That evening the Jewish soldiers in the British army celebrated Hanukkah and worshipped at the Western Wall.

It can be discerned from Prophesies like Daniel 12:12, that the final fulfilment of Hanukkah, the re-dedication of the Third Temple, will be exactly 75 days after Jesus Returns, which is day 1260 after the Anti-Christ desecrates it. Daniel 9:27 & Revelation 13:5-8

I agree that this is the next big prophesied event. It will happen it the fall though. I’m not saying it will be this fall, but it will likely happen in the fall. Quite possibly could be this fall. This is the first of 2 separate and distinct shakings mentioned in the book of Haggai here is the day of the Lord which is the second and final shaking

Haggai 2:6

6For this iswhat the LORD of armies says: ‘Once more [h]in a little while, I am going to shake the heavensand the earth, the sea also and the dry land.

The word for more is- עוד transliteration-owd Strong's Hebrew: 5750. עוֹד (od) -- a going around, continuance, still, yet, again, beside

It is a continuance or a going around. In other words there was a prior shaking the root word of owd is transliteration uwd which means to to return, to repeat, go around, do again, etc. Strong's Hebrew: 5749. עוּד (uwd) -- admonish

So what you’ve got, is a declaration by the Lord on the 24 of the 9th month of what He is going to do. The date of the declaration Found in Haggai 2:20. Then What He is going to do are the Events described in Haggai 2:21-23

The actual event will occur on the 21st of the 7th month, or somewhere in close proximity. On that day, there will be another declaration from the Lord “that in a little while” (perhaps 7 years? Idk?) That He will “once again shake the heavens and the earth. “This- Haggai 2:6- is the final shaking and represents the day of the Lord. We know this because Hebrews 12:25-28 and verse 26 quotes Haggai 2:6, it is the final shaking. Wherein, those things that can be shaken will be removed.

I understand some translations say “yet once” for Haggai 2:6. However, I am positive it is “Once again”

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0