Not open for further replies.

apache1

Feb 11, 2012
✟16,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yeah ABDL is pretty normal compared to some of the other things people are into..

But yeah if you're heavily into d/s you should be able to have interest in many other things.

You could probably group many fetishes and lifestyles under a few specific interests. Kind of like an evolutionarily tree.

I know for s/m it's the root cause of many interests in my life.. even for mundane things like music and the type of movies I like to watch.

Yeah, songs like the Allman Brothers "Whipping Post", "Whip It" by Devo, "Spank my Booty" by Lords of Acid, "Crazy Bytch" by Buck Cherry, "Back Door Man" by Jim Morrison, "Whole Lotta Love" by Led Zeppelin, "Spank" by Kenny Wayne Shepherd and Kid Rock, "Blue Velvet" by Bobby Vinton, "Punish Me" I can't remember who did that one, was on "Walking Tall" movie. Speaking of movies (mainstream, more or less) "Story of O", "Last Tango in Paris", "Blue Velvet", "Lipstick", "50 Shades of Grey" (ain't out yet, I don't think), "Exit to Eden", "The Marquis de Sade", "The Story of Joanna", the list goes on and on.

Upvote 0

CounselorForChrist

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I googled ab/dl and came up with adult baby/diaper lover. People can fetishize anything apparently.
Thats pretty tame compared to some of the fetishes I seen on the internet (no thanks to my atheist friend). You name it, its been sought after. You can even combine words and odds are someone wants it. Such as paraplegic smoker. I kid you not.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, songs like the Allman Brothers "Whipping Post", "Whip It" by Devo, "Spank my Booty" by Lords of Acid, by Buck Cherry, "Back Door Man" by Jim Morrison, "Whole Lotta Love" by Led Zeppelin, "Spank" by Kenny Wayne Shepherd and Kid Rock, "Blue Velvet" by Bobby Vinton, "Punish Me" I can't remember who did that one, was on "Walking Tall" movie. Speaking of movies (mainstream, more or less) "Story of O", "Last Tango in Paris", "Blue Velvet", "Lipstick", "50 Shades of Grey" (ain't out yet, I don't think), "Exit to Eden", "The Marquis de Sade", "The Story of Joanna", the list goes on and on.

Yeah and a dozen Depeche Mode songs, lol.

I'm talking more specifically why I enjoy the movies/music. Not about movies/music that are explicitly about s/m, lol.

Emotional s/m related things.. dark humor, nostalgia, drama, violence.. etc..

Upvote 0

apache1

Feb 11, 2012
✟16,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yeah and a dozen Depeche Mode songs, lol.

I'm talking more specifically why I enjoy the movies/music. Not about movies/music that are explicitly about s/m, lol.

Emotional s/m related things.. dark humor, nostalgia, drama, violence.. etc..

Nah, Depeche Mode never really made me think of s and m much. I am more of the classic rock type, 60's and 70's (with some 80's and beyond, too), not really into Depeche Mode (Depeche Mode sounds to me more like depressing heroin addict and stoner music from 80's or 90's or whenever it came out). Yes, Blue Velvet makes me think of it somewhat (a movie years ago by same name had girl in it that liked to be slapped around). A country song that has an ominous "sadist" or "[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]" sound to it is "Hurt" by Johnny Cash, was last song before he died, although I don't think he had "spanky panky" on his mind when he wrote it.

Upvote 0

apache1

Feb 11, 2012
✟16,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
^_^
Then of course there's always this classic.

Damn, if that wasn't great! :thumbsup: His brand of comedy certainly beats the hell out of the Nick Cannon fella that is written about on another thread on this forum (and other "comedians" out there as well)^_^:cool:

Upvote 0

apache1

Feb 11, 2012
✟16,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I googled ab/dl and came up with adult baby/diaper lover. People can fetishize anything apparently.

Well, I guess I wasn't too far off when I jokingly wrote I thought sounded like diet supplement. Adult women (or men) would have to keep a lot of diapers and wipes around if they were to try to lose a few pounds taking the "Almighty Cleanse".^_^^_^

Upvote 0

Fenny the Fox

Apr 21, 2009
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟23,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
A country song that has an ominous "sadist" or "[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]" sound to it is "Hurt" by Johnny Cash, was last song before he died, although I don't think he had "spanky panky" on his mind when he wrote it.

Cash had nothing on his mind when he wrote it, since he didn't write it. It was written by Trent Reznor and originally performed by Nine Inch Nails in 1994 on The Downward Spiral. Cash covered it in 2002.

And it was about...well, nobody but Trent really knows I guess. But it doesn't reference sex/S&M at all - it does talk about a mix of self-harm and heroin addiction, though.

Cash changed one line, though, to reflect his religious leanings, since the original clearly pointed to more of a nihilistic, pessimistic view of life.

Upvote 0

apache1

Feb 11, 2012
✟16,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Cash had nothing on his mind when he wrote it, since he didn't write it. It was written by Trent Reznor and originally performed by Nine Inch Nails in 1994 on The Downward Spiral. Cash covered it in 2002.

And it was about...well, nobody but Trent really knows I guess. But it doesn't reference sex/S&M at all - it does talk about a mix of self-harm and heroin addiction, though.

Cash changed one line, though, to reflect his religious leanings, since the original clearly pointed to more of a nihilistic, pessimistic view of life.

I knew it had nothing to do with s & m or sexuality in general, but I did learn something just then....that Cash didn't write the song, I always assumed he had (I guess was kinda like Cash singing "Won't Back Down", was originally done by Tom Petty).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fenny the Fox

Apr 21, 2009
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟23,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I knew it had nothing to do with s & m or sexuality in general, but I did learn something just then....that Cash didn't write the song, I always assumed he had (I guess was kinda like Cash singing "Won't Back Down", was originally done by Tom Petty).

He also covered Depeche Mode (Personal Jesus), Sting (Hung my Head), and Leonard Cohen (Bird on a Wire). And did songs by other writers including Danzig (Thirteen).

Love Cash, and love his covers as well.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Nah, Depeche Mode never really made me think of s and m much. I am more of the classic rock type, 60's and 70's (with some 80's and beyond, too), not really into Depeche Mode (Depeche Mode sounds to me more like depressing heroin addict and stoner music from 80's or 90's or whenever it came out). Yes, Blue Velvet makes me think of it somewhat (a movie years ago by same name had girl in it that liked to be slapped around). A country song that has an ominous "sadist" or "[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]" sound to it is "Hurt" by Johnny Cash, was last song before he died, although I don't think he had "spanky panky" on his mind when he wrote it.

Depepche mode has many songs about s/m. Like "strange love", and "suffer well" and also "one caress". One of the members is in the s/m scene I believe. They were one of the few groups I could actually relate too lyrically growing up, don't diss them lol.

I love Johnny Cash, although I never really thought 's/m' when I listen to him lol.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
]He also covered Depeche Mode (Personal Jesus)[/U], Sting (Hung my Head), and Leonard Cohen (Bird on a Wire). And did songs by other writers including Danzig (Thirteen).

Love Cash, and love his covers as well.

Really? I thought it was the other way around.. lol.

Upvote 0

Fenny the Fox

Apr 21, 2009
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟23,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Depepche mode has many songs about s/m. Like "strange love", and "suffer well" and also "one caress". One of the members is in the s/m scene I believe. They were one of the few groups I could actually relate too lyrically growing up, don't diss them lol.

Yeah, I love Depeche Mode. Definitely did like the S&M and altsex topics, though. lol

Upvote 0

apache1

Feb 11, 2012
✟16,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Other artists that had bdsm elements...Alice Cooper (carried whips and riding crops on stage when he performed), Rolling Stones song "Brown Sugar" ("hear him whip the women just around midnight), Ozzy Osbourne also sometimes carried a whip, Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin liked to spank and whip girls, Jim Morrison of the "Doors" was both figuratively and literally a "backdoor man", the list goes on and on.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.