Kingdom of Heaven - Kingdom of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karyn and all who profess these two kingdoms as synonymous :

Matthew 5:18 - "heaven and earth shall pass away"

Revelation 21:5 - "I make all things new"

God does not need to "create" another heaven and earth, because he already
did so back in Genesis 1:1. Now all he needs to do is make things new.
There is going to be a New Heaven, and a New Earth.

There is going to be a King over each of these New Kingdoms, but only one
will be King over both. God's throne is in the paradise of God, which is
the New Earth, also called the New Jerusalem, the wife to the Lamb.

As there were two kingdoms in the OT #1 - King of Israel and #2 - King of
Judah , so shall there also be two Kings, but only one will reign over both
! That does not eliminate the fact, that there are going to be two kingdoms
!

Matthew 8:11 seems to be declaring that the Kingdom of heaven is where
Abraham and Isaac, and Jacob will be sitting. Yet, this is a firguative
statement , that should be looked at in the light of its spiritual
implications. This verse is not talking about the New Heaven ! It is
talking about the present heaven. Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are not going
to ascend up into heaven. Abraham represents the father of all
believing --- Isaac represents the promised seed. And Jacob represents the
House by which Christ will reign over forever. Jacob is Israel. Isaac is
the promised seed, and Abraham is the father of all believing = faith.

Galatians tells us, in chapter 3 and in verses 22 and 23 and 24 - That the
promise by "faith" of Jesus Christ , might be given to them that "believe" =
Abraham.

Romans tells us in Romans 9:7 that Christians are the promised seed, as
Isaac was - "Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all
children of the flesh : but in Isaac, shall thy seed be called"

Verse 8 of Romans 9 tells us - "That is, They which are the children of the
flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise
are counted for the seed"

Verse 9 - "For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come , and
Sarah shall have a son"

Verse 13 tells us - "As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I
hated"

These are figurative statements , that reflect the spiritual understandings.
Isaac was the promise seed, as Christ was also the promise seed - Galatians
3:16.

All those "IN Chist" are of the promise seed, who have Christ IN them.

Jacob have I love, is also a spiritual reflection of Jesus the Christ ,
being the Son of God, whom God said - This is my Son , in whom I am well
pleased - Matthew 3:17 --- John 3:35 - "The Father loveth the Son, and hath
given all things into his hand"

Figuratively - Many will sit with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, in the Kingdom
of Heaven.

The Kingdom of God, is the New Earth - Mark 4:26 - 34 tells us that the
Kingdom of God is liken unto the earth. The earth is a 'her' , just like
the New Jerusalem is, which is the New Earth. In this New Earth, is also
the tree of life, and the waters of life.

We are "never" told to seek the Kingdom of heaven ! That is because , those
who ascend up into heaven is God's business, and not our business - Romans
10:6 & 7 (leave out the parentheticals - they were added by man). But he
does tell everyone to seek the Kingdom of God - Luke 12:31.

Love IN Christ - Hervey

Ed:

The Kingdom of Heaven is - Heaven

The Kingdom of God is - Earth

There is going to be a New Heaven and a New Earth, and both are a Kingdom, and both have a King, which make each a Kingdom.

Just like in the OT, there were two Kingdom's

The Kingdom of Israel

The Kingdom of Judah

Love IN Christ - Hervey

Upvote 0

Jim1

Jan 13, 2002
Visit site
✟528.00
Faith
Christian
[c]THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN/GOD[/c]

[c]HEAVEN, THE THRONE OF GOD AND GOD[/c]

Is 66:1 - Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

Mt 5:34 - But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

Mt 23:22 - And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.

Ac 7:49 - Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

[c]THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN (UNIQUE TO MATTHEW)[/c]

01. Mt 3:2 - And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

02. Mt 4:17 - From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

03. Mt 5:3 - Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

04. Mt 5:10 - Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

05. Mt 5:19 - Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

06. Mt 5:20 - For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

07. Mt 7:21 - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

08. Mt 8:11 - And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

09. Mt 10:7 - And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

10. Mt 11:11 - Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

11. Mt 11:12 - And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

12. Mt 13:11 - He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

13. Mt 13:24 - Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

14. Mt 13:31 - Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:

15. Mt 13:33 - Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

16. Mt 13:44 - Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.

17. Mt 13:45 - Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:

18. Mt 13:47 - Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:

19. Mt 13:52 - Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

20. Mt 16:19 - And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

21. Mt 18:1 - At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

22. Mt 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

23. Mt 18:4 - Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

24. Mt 18:23 - Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.

25. Mt 19:12 - For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

26. Mt 19:14 - But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

27. Mt 19:23 - Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

28. Mt 20:1 - For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.

29. Mt 22:2 - The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,

30. Mt 23:13 - But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

31. Mt 25:1 - Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

32. Mt 25:14 - For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.

[c]THE KINGDOM OF GOD (MATTHEW)[/c]

01. Mt 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

02. Mt 12:28 - But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

03. Mt 19:24 - And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

04. Mt 21:31 - Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.

05. Mt 21:43 - Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

[c]THE KINGDOM OF GOD (MARK)[/c]

06. Mr 1:14 - Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

07. Mr 1:15 - And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

08. Mr 4:11 - And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

09. Mr 4:26 - And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground;

10. Mr 4:30 - And he said, Whereunto shall we liken the kingdom of God? or with what comparison shall we compare it?

11. Mr 9:1 - And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

12. Mr 9:47 - And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

13. Mr 10:14 - But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

14. Mr 10:15 - Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

15. Mr 10:23 - And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!

16. Mr 10:24 - And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!

17. Mr 10:25 - It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

18. Mr 12:34 - And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

19. Mr 14:25 - Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.

20. Mr 15:43 - Joseph of Arimathaea, an honourable counsellor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of Jesus.

END OF PART ONE. PLEASE GO TO PART TWO.

Upvote 0

Jim1

Jan 13, 2002
Visit site
✟528.00
Faith
Christian
PART TWO

[c]THE KINGDOM OF GOD (LUKE)[/c]

21. Lk 4:43 - And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent.

22. Lu 6:20 - And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.

23. Lu 7:28 - For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.

24. Lu 8:1 - And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him,

25. Lu 8:10 - And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

26. Lu 9:2 - And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

27. Lu 9:11 - And the people, when they knew it, followed him: and he received them, and spake unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing.

28. Lu 9:27 - But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

29. Lu 9:60 - Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

30. Lu 9:62 - And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

31. Lu 10:9 - And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

32. Lu 10:11 - Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

33. Lu 11:20 - But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

34. Lu 12:31 - But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.

35. Lu 13:18 - Then said he, Unto what is the kingdom of God like? and whereunto shall I resemble it?

36. Lu 13:20 - And again he said, Whereunto shall I liken the kingdom of God?

37. Lu 13:28 - There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

38. Lu 13:29 - And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.

39. Lu 14:15 - And when one of them that sat at meat with him heard these things, he said unto him, Blessed is he that shall eat bread in the kingdom of God.

40. Lu 16:16 - The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

41. Lu 17:20 - And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

42. Lu 17:21 - Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

43. Lu 18:16 - But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

44. Lu 18:17 - Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

45. Lu 18:24 - And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, he said, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!

46. Lu 18:25 - For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

47. Lu 18:29 - And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake,

48. Lu 19:11 - And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.

49. Lu 21:31 - So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

50. Lu 22:16 - For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.

51. Lu 22:18 - For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.

52. Lu 23:51 - (The same had not consented to the counsel and deed of them;) he was of Arimathaea, a city of the Jews: who also himself waited for the kingdom of God.

[c]THE KINGDOM OF GOD (JOHN)[/c]

53. Joh 3:3 - Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

54. Joh 3:5 - Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

[c]PARALLEL SCRIPTURE REGARDING THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN/GOD[/c]

Once John was imprisoned, Christ began to preach in Galilee, saying, Repent, for the kingdom of heaven/God is at hand (Matthew 4:12-17, Mark 1:14-15).

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven/God (Matthew 5:3, Luke 6:20).

He that is least in the kingdom of heaven/God is greater than John the Baptist (Matthew 11:11, Luke 7:28).

It is given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven/God, but to them it is not given, therefore I speak to them in parables (Matthew 13:11, Mark 4:11, Luke 8:10).

The kingdom of heaven/God is like a grain of mustard seed (Matthew 13:31, Mark 4:30-31, Luke 13:18-19).

Many will come from the east and the west and will sit with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven/God, whereas the children who say, Lord, Lord, will be cast out (Matthew 7:21-23, 8:11-12 and 25:1-12, Luke 13:25-29).

A rich man will hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven/God (Matthew 19:23/ 19:24*, Mark 10:23-25, Luke 18:24-25).

He who does not become as a child will not enter into the kingdom of heaven/God (Matthew 18:3-4 and 19:14, Mark 10:14-15, Luke 18:16-17).

Christ sent the twelve disciples to preach the kingdom of heaven/God and to heal the sick (Matthew 10:5-8, Luke 9:1-2).

Jim

Upvote 0

edjones

Jan 15, 2002
✟1,549.00
Knowing the doctrinal difference between the terms "Kingdom of Heaven" and "Kingdom of God" is the key to understanding the complete timeline of Biblical history, past, present, and future, the proper place of the Church, and the prophetic future of Israel. The Bible is about the struggle for a Kingdom; the Kingdom of Heaven, a Kingdom on this earth.

Israel rejected the Lord Jesus Christ as the Messiah when He first came because Israel was looking for a political King, and for this King to make Israel the world ruling kingdom spoken of by their prophets (see Jeremiah 23:5, Psalms 48:2). They were expecting a military deliverance from the Romans and the rest of the heathen. Understandably, because they were expecting carnal deliverance, they were missing the point about spiritual deliverance and righteousness, which led them to ask of Jesus:

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
(Luke 17:20-21 KJV)

In that statement, Jesus was declaring a spiritual truth. But on another occasion, when asked about His Kingdom by Pilot, He gave a somewhat different answer:

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
John 18:36 KJV

This passage, in particular the word "now" is not speaking about the spiritual Kingdom of God within, but of a literal Kingdom yet to come on the earth. (You should also take note that the word "now" has been removed from newer Bibles like the NIV. You will understand why shortly.)

Even after Jesus rose from the dead, His disciples also were wondering when the literal Kingdom would come:

¶ When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Acts 1:6-8 KJV

The disciples are clearly asking about a literal Kingdom and the Lord says it is not for them to know the time when that literal Kingdom will take place. But, until then, the disciples were given power to preach the Kingdom of God; righteousness through faith in the risen Savior who, one day, will return to earth and rule over the whole earth from Jerusalem.

This is one of the most hated and least understood doctrines of the Bible and, yet, one of the most important in rightly dividing the truth; to separate Church doctrine from Tribulation doctrine. Some churches do not want to hear this, because they think that the Church has replaced Israel. That is not true. And certainly the whole world reviles at the prospect of hated Israel becoming the head of the Kingdoms. This is not a very welcome message to the world. This is why the world hates Christians and Jews on a spiritual level that is beyond their own comprehension, because Satan hates the Jews and the world is under Satan's control.

Upvote 0

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
(quote) The Kingdom of Heaven and The Kingdom of God are not synonymous.

But they will be. This post may go further toward answering the question as to why God did not say it was good that Heaven and Earth were seperated.

In the fullness of time, all will be one in Christ.

Ephes. 1:9-10
    Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: [10] That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Christopher

Jan 29, 2002
Oklahoma
✟15,180.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I supposse I agree with the basic premise that the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of heaven are not the same. However I wouyld qualify that they are not by nature seperate as much as they are distinct.

In brief, I will give my definitions of the two.

1. KOH - that over which Heaven (and it's King ) rule - specifically creation in general

2. KOG - that within man over which God/ Christ rules - Christians, believers and their loyalty to their King.

I hope you get the basic idea I am presenting.

Fyrthermore these two will in deed merge completely in the future... that is to say their ditsinctions will blend. In fact there is really only one King, so it is all His King dom ( or domain of the King). However consider a natural example. England is a sovreign nation which has a Monarch. However that same monarch rules over the other countries which make up whatb we have known as the British Empire... a lot more than just England. get the idea?!

Any how some thoughts to consider... I await your replys and perhaps we can dig in to the scripture as we talk more.

Christopher

Upvote 0

Jephunneh

Aug 23, 2002
✟947.00
Originally posted by edjones
Knowing the doctrinal difference between the terms "Kingdom of Heaven" and "Kingdom of God" is the key to understanding the complete timeline of Biblical history, past, present, and future, the proper place of the Church, and the prophetic future of Israel. The Bible is about the struggle for a Kingdom; the Kingdom of Heaven, a Kingdom on this earth.

Israel rejected the Lord Jesus Christ as the Messiah when He first came because Israel was looking for a political King, and for this King to make Israel the world ruling kingdom spoken of by their prophets (see Jeremiah 23:5, Psalms 48:2). They were expecting a military deliverance from the Romans and the rest of the heathen. Understandably, because they were expecting carnal deliverance, they were missing the point about spiritual deliverance and righteousness, which led them to ask of Jesus:

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
(Luke 17:20-21 KJV)

In that statement, Jesus was declaring a spiritual truth. But on another occasion, when asked about His Kingdom by Pilot, He gave a somewhat different answer:

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
John 18:36 KJV

This passage, in particular the word "now" is not speaking about the spiritual Kingdom of God within, but of a literal Kingdom yet to come on the earth. (You should also take note that the word "now" has been removed from newer Bibles like the NIV. You will understand why shortly.)

Even after Jesus rose from the dead, His disciples also were wondering when the literal Kingdom would come:

¶ When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Acts 1:6-8 KJV

The disciples are clearly asking about a literal Kingdom and the Lord says it is not for them to know the time when that literal Kingdom will take place. But, until then, the disciples were given power to preach the Kingdom of God; righteousness through faith in the risen Savior who, one day, will return to earth and rule over the whole earth from Jerusalem.

This is one of the most hated and least understood doctrines of the Bible and, yet, one of the most important in rightly dividing the truth; to separate Church doctrine from Tribulation doctrine. Some churches do not want to hear this, because they think that the Church has replaced Israel. That is not true. And certainly the whole world reviles at the prospect of hated Israel becoming the head of the Kingdoms. This is not a very welcome message to the world. This is why the world hates Christians and Jews on a spiritual level that is beyond their own comprehension, because Satan hates the Jews and the world is under Satan's control.

Good post!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.