USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't make it say anything brother, when he says it is not for the Jews whose hearts are hardened but for the the Christians to understand I take him at his word. You said it was a persecution of Jews, but he said what he spoke of was for the Christians, you say it is the great tribulation now. But Christ said we are only in the beginning of sorrows. It seems you make him say whatever you like brother. So again I see no reason to continue speaking with you. I love you brother but I will not reply again and be joined in vain disputation with you.
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.” (Matthew 24:2) (KJV 1900) Happened in their immediate future!

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.” (Matthew 24:2) (KJV 1900) Happened in their immediate future!
Beginning of sorrows
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then Jerusalem taken by all nations
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Then Parting of the mountain
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lordmy God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Afterward Great tribulation
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Where is the valley now? Where is the mountain parted?

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beginning of sorrows
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then Jerusalem taken by all nations
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Then Parting of the mountain
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lordmy God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Afterward Great tribulation
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Where is the valley now? Where is the mountain parted?
You are confusing the end of the world with the great Jewish Tribulation of AD 70.

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
You are confusing the end of the world with the great Jewish Tribulation of AD 70.
If(and I men if) Luke 21 already took place during the beginning of sorrows then Zech 14 is an entirely different event that still has to take place and we are still looking for Jerusalem to be taken and the mountain to be divided for the tribulation. But you said you don't even believe the mountain is going to part, that is all symbolic ,so what is the point of continuing this discussion Brother?

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If(and I men if) Luke 21 already took place during the beginning of sorrows then Zech 14 is an entirely different event that still has to take place and we are still looking for Jerusalem to be taken and the mountain to be divided for the tribulation. But you said you don't even believe the mountain is going to part, that is all symbolic ,so what is the point of continuing this discussion Brother?
You are overlooking the end of the world when the restoration of Israel (believers in Christ) takes place in the resurrection on the last day.

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
You are overlooking the end of the world when the restoration of Israel (believers in Christ) takes place in the resurrection on the last day.
There are two resurrections
The first fruits/First resurrection of the Righteous dead: shows us that the Harvest of the ripe fruit comes after the mark has been put into place.those spoken of in revelation 20:1-7. Those to whom thrones and judgment are given to, they are also those spoken of who cried under the allter to the lord(Revelation 6:9-11). They are the first fruits of the Lord. Risen before any of the living(1 Thess 4:13-16; 1 Cor 15:12-13,20-21,23) except for Christ who rose from the dead(1 Cor 15:20). Every man is risen in their own order(1 Cor 15:23) first the dead in Christ(1 Thess 4:15-16).

And in the second resurrection( are those righteous living, and those who died in Christ after the first resurrection). This is at his coming, at the destruction of the world by fire(1 Cor 15:23,51-52; 1 Thess 4:17; Revelation 20:9-15, Luke 21:27-28).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The first fruits/First resurrection of the Righteous dead: shows us that the Harvest of the ripe fruit comes after the mark has been put into place.those spoken of in revelation 20:1-7. Those to whom thrones and judgment are given to, they are also those spoken of who cried under the allter to the lord(Revelation 6:9-11). They are the first fruits of the Lord. Risen before any of the living(1 Thess 4:13-16; 1 Cor 15:12-13,20-21,23) except for Christ who rose from the dead(1 Cor 15:20). Every man is risen in their own order(1 Cor 15:23) first the dead in Christ(1 Thess 4:15-16).

And in the second resurrection( are those righteous living, and those who died in Christ after the first resurrection). This is at his coming, at the destruction of the world by fire(1 Cor 15:23,51-52; 1 Thess 4:17; Revelation 20:11-15, Luke 21:27-28).
“Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.” (John 5:28–29) (KJV 1900)

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
“Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.” (John 5:28–29) (KJV 1900)
Yes those are they that are in the graves and remain until the thousand years are finished those in the graves during the second ressurection
John 5:28-29
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
Revelation 20:
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

The dead in Christ shall rise first
1 Thess 4:16-17
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel,
and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1 Cor 15:
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Revelation 20:
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes those are they that are in the graves and remain until the thousand years are finished those in the graves during the second ressurection
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
Revelation 20:

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

The dead in Christ shall rise first
1 Thess 4:16-17
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel,
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1 Cor 15:
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Revelation 20:

Both resurrections happen in the same hour. your take on Revelation 20 is off.

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Both resurrections happen in the same hour. your take on Revelation 20 is off.
I'm reading it exactly as it says. Show how it is different in going verse by verse from what I have posted.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm reading it exactly as it says. Show how it is different in going verse by verse from what I have posted.

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Yes they are judged by their works in the second resurrection it will be a Resurrection of life to those judged righteous and a Resurrection of damnation to those unrighteous
Revelation 20:

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Daniel 12:
1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shameand everlasting contempt.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes they are judged by their works in the second resurrection it will be a Resurrection of life to those judged righteous and a Resurrection of damnation to those unrighteous
Revelation 20:

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Daniel 12:
1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shameand everlasting contempt.
Yes, but the two resurrections are not separated by 1000 years. They happen in the same hour.

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Yes, but the two resurrections are not separated by 1000 years. They happen in the same hour.
Revelation says after the first Resurrection of the righteous dead the living and the rest of the dead are not raised until after the thousand years are finished.

Revelation 20:

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation says after the first Resurrection of the righteous dead the living and the rest of the dead are not raised until after the thousand years are finished.

Revelation 20:

How do you explain the contradiction in your position?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
How do you explain the contradiction in your position?
No contradiction, there is a first Resurrection of the righteous dead who died for Christ those who cried out from under the altar
Revelation 6:
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
1 Thess 4:16

1 Cor 15:

Revelation 20:

After the first resurrection the rest of the dead that remained in the grave and who died after the first resurrection, and the living that remain are raised in the second resurrection after the thousand years are finished

Revelation 20:

Daniel 12:

1st resurrection. The righteous dead who were killed for Christ Before the thousand years
2nd resurrection. The rest of the dead that remained in the grave, those killed after the thousand years, and all the living at the time of Christ's return.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No contradiction, there is a first Resurrection of the righteous dead who died for Christ those who cried out from under the altar
Revelation 6:
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
1 Thess 4:16

1 Cor 15:

Revelation 20:

After the first resurrection the rest of the dead that remained in the grave and who died after the first resurrection, and the living that remain are raised in the second resurrection after the thousand years are finished

Revelation 20:

Daniel 12:

1st resurrection. The righteous dead who were killed for Christ Before the thousand years
2nd resurrection. The rest of the dead that remained in the grave, those killed after the thousand years, and all the living at the time of Christ's return.
But we have two resurrections in the same hour, not separated by 1000 years.

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
But we have two resurrections in the same hour, not separated by 1000 years.
The second resurrection at Christ's coming(after the thousand years and first resurrection of the righteous dead) is a resurrection of both the just and unjust, righteous and unrighteous, both are raised and judged in the second resurrection. To one a resurrection of damnation to another a resurrection of everlasting life being judged out of the books opened up. Both are raised at the same time but to each it is a different kind of resurrection. The second resurrection is for both of them an entirely different thing though both are judged by the same measure.
Revelation 20:

Daniel 12:

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The second resurrection at Christ's coming(after the thousand years and first resurrection of the righteous dead) is a resurrection of both the just and unjust, righteous and unrighteous, both are raised and judged in the second resurrection. To one a resurrection of damnation to another a resurrection of everlasting life being judged out of the books opened up. Both are raised at the same time but to each it is a different kind of resurrection. The second resurrection is for both of them an entirely different thing though both are judged by the same measure.
Revelation 20:

Daniel 12:

You are neglecting Jesus' words about both resurrections happening in the same hour.

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
You are neglecting Jesus' words about both resurrections happening in the same hour.
You are not understanding his words, I keep showing you what he is saying pairing it with what Daniel is told and what John was shown both are raised in the second resurrection not two separate ones. It is to each of them an entirely different form of resurrection since they are both sent to different places one to everlasting torment and contempt and one to everlasting life and joy, but it is the same resurrection, taking place after the first resurrection that takes place before the thousand years are complete.

Last edited:
Upvote 0