California
✟1,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christ has not yet stood upon it parting into a great valley. We have not seen this take place.
Zech 14:
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lordmy God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Ezekiel 11:23
23 And the glory of the Lord went up from the midst of the city, and stood upon the mountain which is on the east side of the city.

How do you know that it isn’t already fulfilled. Christ visited the mount of olives during his first coming.

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
I’ve never heard any of this taught by a commentator or sound biblical teacher.
And yet here I am showing you it directly from the bible.
Tract 1 give a fairly good outline of the two sealings taking places and the two being gathered to the Lord, though whether or not brother victor knew they were being gathered to the mountain of the Lord I do not know. Pre eleventh hour extra.
1 Track- Pre Eleventh Hour Extra
Shepherds rod Vol 1 1990 ediditon written by Victor Tasho Houteff

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
What makes you believe this has a literal fulfillment and that it’s not figurative.
Because it is speaking literally in each of the passages quoted in my study, outside of those passages reffing to the spiritual mountain and the stone of Daniel cut out without human hands since those are symbolic of other things.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
What I am getting at brother is that thdere is no way the whole OT was completed yet, so many of the things inside must still come to pass.[/QUOTEa12C4]Well, we do know the prophecied destruction of Jerusalem in 70ad occurred......

"DAYS OF VENGEANCE" Isaiah 61:2 and Luke 21:22 Revelation

It appears Jesus left off the vengeance part in Luke 4:

Isaiah 61:2
To proclaim the year of the good pleasure of Yahweh,
And the day of vengeance<5359> of our 'Elohiym, To comfort all mourners.

Luke 4:
16 Then Jesus came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up.
As was His custom, He entered the synagogue on the Sabbath, and when He stood up to read, 17 the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed to Him. Unrolling it, He found the place where it was written:
21 and He began by saying,
“Today this Scripture<1124 is fulfilled<4137> in your hearing.”

but added it to Luke 21, which most Bible scholars agree happened in 70ad, as I do....
What would "to be fulfilled all the having been written" mean to the 1st century Jews before 70ad?

Luke 3:7
Then he said to the multitudes that came out to be baptized by him,
“Brood of vipers! Who intimates ye to flee from the being about wrath?"

Luke not only uses "Vengeance", but also "great Distress" and "Wrath", a double whammy for the Jews in 70ad:

Luke 21:
22 That days of vengeance/ekdikhsewV <1557> these are, of the to be fulfilled ALL the having been written/gegrammena <1125> (5772),

23 “But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!
For there will be great Distress in the land and Wrath upon this people.

And if Luke 21 is 70ad, then it only follows that so is Revelation....

The same form of the word "having been written<1125> is used in Revelation 1:

Revelation 1:3
Blessed the one reading, and the ones hearing, the Words of the Prophecy, and keepings in it having been written/gegrammena <1125> (5772),
for the time nigh/egguV <1451>.

Revevlation 6:
16 And they say to the mountains and rocks,
'Fall on us and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath<3709> of the Lamb:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
I’ve never heard any of this taught by a commentator or sound biblical teacher.
Brother that just means you only believe those who preach and teach what you like. What agrees with you. Since if it agrees it is then sound in your belief, as you believe you are in yours. I've provided not only a study using a mountain of evidence showing what I believe but also another biblical teacher showing what the two seals and harvests are. Both of these are what you asked for when you said you never heard anyone teach these things.
God bless you brother.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
How do you know that it isn’t already fulfilled. Christ visited the mount of olives during his first coming.
Brother,
1. It did not come immediately/soon after Jerusalem is taken sparing only a residue of the people
2.It did not part to drive out the nations who took it
3. All the following events did not immediately start coming to pass as was foretold by Zechariah.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Well, we do know the prophecied destruction of Jerusalem in 70ad occurred......

"DAYS OF VENGEANCE" Isaiah 61:2 and Luke 21:22 Revelation

It appears Jesus left off the part in Luke 4:

Luke 4:
16 Then Jesus came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up.
As was His custom, He entered the synagogue on the Sabbath, and when He stood up to read, 17 the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed to Him. Unrolling it, He found the place where it was written:
21 and He began by saying,
“Today this Scripture<1124 is fulfilled<4137> in your hearing.”

but added it to Luke 21, which most Bible scholars agree happened in 70ad, as I do....
What would "to be fulfilled all the having been written" mean to the 1st century Jews before 70ad?

Luke 3:7
Then he said to the multitudes that came out to be baptized by him,
“Brood of vipers! Who intimates ye to flee from the being about wrath?"

Luke not only uses "Vengeance", but also "great Distress" and "Wrath", a double whammy for the Jews in 70ad:

Luke 21:
22 That days of vengeance/ekdikhsewV <1557> these are, of the to be fulfilled ALL the having been written/gegrammena <1125> (5772),

23 “But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!
For there will be great Distress in the land and Wrath upon this people.

And if Luke 21 is 70ad, then it only follows that so is Revelation....

The same form of the word "having been written<1125> is used in Revelation 1:

Revelation 1:3
Blessed the one reading, and the ones hearing, the Words of the Prophecy, and keepings in it having been written/gegrammena <1125> (5772),
for the time nigh/egguV <1451>.

Revevlation 6:
16 And they say to the mountains and rocks,
'Fall on us and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath<3709> of the Lamb:

If Luke 21 occurred within the beginning of sorrows then it/Jerusalem still must be taken as zech 14 describes since the events immediately following zech 14's account of it did not come to pass.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
This was what I was reffing to brother.
The time is shortened otherwise no flesh will survive(Matt 24:22) so just as days were for years(Ez 4:6, Num 14:34) the years are for days.

This is what I do not understand in your post "the years are for days"

The quoted test only refer to days representing years not years representing days

Ezekiel 4:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.
Numbers 14:34 King James Version (KJV)
34 After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, even forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years, and ye shall know my breach of promise

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
This is what I do not understand in your post "the years are for days"

The quoted test only refer to days representing years not years representing days

Ezekiel 4:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.
Numbers 14:34 King James Version (KJV)
34 After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, even forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years, and ye shall know my breach of promise
The years being representative of days is because the days are shortened(Matt 24:22) so just like in the verses above where the days were for years, the 1000 years being shortened are for days.
1000 years=days 1000

It's something I've been thinking about for awhile. If you believe I am wrong I would like to hear why. I always prefer to be corrected if I hold something in error.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The years being representative of days is because the days are shortened(Matt 24:22) so just like in the verses above where the days were for years, the 1000 years being shortened are for days.
1000 years=days 1000

It's something I've been thinking about for awhile. If you believe I am wrong I would like to hear why. I always prefer to be corrected if I hold something in error.

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Verse 22 is referring to the days of the great tribulation in verse 21 not the 1000 years of satan being bound or the elect living and reigning with Christ. .

text out of context is pretext

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Verse 22 is referring to the days of the great tribulation in verse 21 not the 1000 years of satan being bound or the elect living and reigning with Christ. .

text out of context is pretext
Well as I said, better to be corrected than to remain in error. Thank you for showing me why you believe I am wrong.
If you read here in the same chapter
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

So why do you believe it says that Christ does not gather his people in until the final day? How can all the saints be living in heaven when Christ will not gather them all in until his coming at the last trump(Rev 20:9)?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The second resurrection is for all those who were not raised in the first resurrection, both the righteous and wicked are raised in the second resurrection.

The righteous dead are resurrected at the first resurrection and those that are alive and righteous are caught up to Jesus. Probation closed prior to the tribulation.
Daniel 12:1
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Thus no righteous are resurrected at the second resurrection only the wicked are resurrected then.

Revelation 20:4-7 King James Version (KJV)
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
The righteous dead are resurrected at the first resurrection and those that are alive and righteous are caught up to Jesus. Probation closed prior to the tribulation.
Daniel 12:1
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Thus no righteous are resurrected at the second resurrection only the wicked are resurrected then.

Revelation 20:4-7 King James Version (KJV)
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
If you would read verse 4 again for me brother
Rev 20:4
1 Thess 4:16
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1 Cor 15:23
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

1 Cor 15:
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thess 4:15,17
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Why does it say we who are alive and remain will not prevent those who are dead from rising?
1 Thess 4:15
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Why Does it say that Christ's second coming is only when he comes down with fire at the Last trump?
Revelation 20:
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
2 Peter 3:
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
1 Cor 15:52
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Matt 24:
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

And finally why is the dividing of the righteous and wicked happening only after his second coming when he has Sat upon the throne of His Glory?
Matt 25:31-46
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Revelation 20:
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Daniel 12:1-2
12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

I look forward to hearing your answers to these questions of mine brother.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Jerusalem was taken by the Romans.
And Christ stood on the Mt of Olives afterward and parted it in the midst into a very great valley driving them out? Because that is the event that follows after Jerusalem is taken in Zech 14.

Upvote 0

thomasanderson

Nov 17, 2018
California
✟1,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And Christ stood on the Mt of Olives afterward and parted it in the midst into a very great valley driving them out? Because that is the event that follows after Jerusalem is taken in Zech 14.

Do you seriously take that literally?

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Do you seriously take that literally?
Yes, since it reads as a literal event that is to take place. If Jerusalem is to be literally taken, then it stands that the nations who took it must literally be driven out as Zech 14 describes.

Upvote 0

thomasanderson

Nov 17, 2018
California
✟1,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, since it reads as a literal event that is to take place. If Jerusalem is to be literally taken, then it stands that the nations who took it must literally be driven out as Zech 14 describes.

And the mount of olives is literally going to be parted into a great valley? LOL ^_^

Upvote 0