✟101,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
... but WAIT, -- there's a FOURTH entity:

Daniel 11:45 And he shall pitch his palatial tents between the sea and the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, with none to help him.

... and we know that we not only have THREE Superpowers, but we ALSO have a UNITED NATIONS. And this One-World-Government will apparently relocate it's Headquarters to the Internationally Contested City (contested between the Jews and Palestinians) OF JERUSALEM.

Hmmmmm. Is this really possible. How can GOD know the Future BEFORE it actually happens? Nah, I can't believe anything in this Forum ...

Thanks,
DaDad
There will come THE Antichrist BEAST and False prophet who will work together.....therefore I see two as really ONE. I don't think He will have anything to do with the UN - except perhaps to tell the UN to get with his program of the Image and Mark! Believe it or not: God DOES know the future! The Beast will be a Syrian. What does amazing me is that these to deceive the ENTIRE WORLD, save a few whose names are written in heaven.

This means all Buddhists will believe he is God. Also all Hindu's and all others from false religions. Add in all Muslims also. They will ALL bow to His image - or lose their heads! I am convinced FAR MORE will bow than will lose their heads.

Oh, as for the superpowers - they will all bow!

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
... too smart to believe.

DaDad
I hope you know, Daniel 11 covers hundreds of years of kings of the North (The Seleucid Empire) and Kings of the South (Ptolemy).
However, it verse 36 suddenly John switched from history to future - future yet to us.

• Agree
Reactions: OldWiseGuy
Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hope you know, Daniel 11 covers hundreds of years of kings of the North (The Seleucid Empire) and Kings of the South (Ptolemy).
However, it verse 36 suddenly John switched from history to future - future yet to us.

It CERTAINLY DOES according to the commentators. However the angel's guidance DISAGREES:

Daniel 12:4 But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”
9 He said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are shut up and sealed until the time of the end.

So if you like the Commentator version, then enjoy. But if you like what GOD has to say, then you might want to reconsider.

Thanks,
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There will come THE Antichrist BEAST and False prophet who will work together.....therefore I see two as really ONE. I don't think He will have anything to do with the UN - except perhaps to tell the UN to get with his program of the Image and Mark! Believe it or not: God DOES know the future! The Beast will be a Syrian. ...
Ummmmm, the Beast is an organization (the United Nations) and the False Prophet is a person (the Secretary General). And he ain't no Syrian, or Australian, or Jew, or Catholic, or John F. Kennedy, or Ronald (6) Wilson (6) Reagan (6).

I've said before the church is deaf, dumb, and blind, but the solutions are so simple.

Thanks,
DaDad

To All,
Didja ever consider that the "beast" is comprised of the "mouth of the Lion" (U.K./U.S.) which has mastery over science, technology, trade, & finance; the "body of the Leopard" -- actually a tiger -- (China) has the most population; and the "feet of the Bear" has the most geography (8M versus 3M for Canada, U.S., & China).

Could this "dreadful beast" actually represent the United Nations and the "false prophet" as the Secretary General? Nah, that's crazy. When GOD wrote down the "future" HE really didn't mean for us to understand it, or for it to actually come to pass. Nah, it's all nonsense.

Thanks,
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
It CERTAINLY DOES according to the commentators. However the angel's guidance DISAGREES:

Daniel 12:4 But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”
9 He said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are shut up and sealed until the time of the end.

So if you like the Commentator version, then enjoy. But if you like what GOD has to say, then you might want to reconsider.

Thanks,
DaDad
In case you have not noticed it - it IS the time of the end! The end started when Israel became a nation.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Ummmmm, the Beast is an organization (the United Nations) and the False Prophet is a person (the Secretary General). And he ain't no Syrian, or Australian, or Jew, or Catholic, or John F. Kennedy, or Ronald (6) Wilson (6) Reagan (6).

I've said before the church is deaf, dumb, and blind, but the solutions are so simple.

Thanks,
DaDad

To All,
Didja ever consider that the "beast" is comprised of the "mouth of the Lion" (U.K./U.S.) which has mastery over science, technology, trade, & finance; the "body of the Leopard" -- actually a tiger -- (China) has the most population; and the "feet of the Bear" has the most geography (8M versus 3M for Canada, U.S., & China).

Could this "dreadful beast" actually represent the United Nations and the "false prophet" as the Secretary General? Nah, that's crazy. When GOD wrote down the "future" HE really didn't mean for us to understand it, or for it to actually come to pass. Nah, it's all nonsense.

Thanks,
DaDad

No, never considered that, because it is simply not scriptural. For example, where would the US fit in Daniel's image in chapter 2? It is simply not there.

When you take chapter 2 and overlay it with chapter 7, you get a leopard beast (maybe more like Alexander the Great than any other leader of the past: He was cunning like a leopard) with a mouth like a lion...so he was also have traits like Nebuchadnezzar. hmmm. I seem to remember he made an image and force people to worship it - under threat of death! He will be able to field a MASSIVE number of troops just as Persia did.

What you miss is that Revelation is mostly about ISRAEL. It is DANIEL's 70th week, not Obama's.

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In case you have not noticed it - it IS the time of the end! The end started when Israel became a nation.

In case you hadn't noticed, you misrepresented Scripture:

iamlamad said:
... Daniel 11 covers hundreds of years of kings of the North (The Seleucid Empire) and Kings of the South (Ptolemy).

Please do not present a false fulfillment for Daniel 11. This Chapter has NOTHING to do with any ancient kingdoms. This Prophecy offers a brief overview for the prior ~2,400 years, and then details events for the early 1900's to the early 2,000's.

Thanks,
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, never considered that, because it is simply not scriptural. For example, where would the US fit in Daniel's image in chapter 2? It is simply not there.

I believe you'll find the current geopolitical participants in Verse 41:

41 And as you saw the feet and toes partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, it shall be a divided kingdom; ...

... and as specifically sequenced (4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE) in verse 45:

45 just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold ...

Perhaps you were "distracted" when you read this Chapter.

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
In case you hadn't noticed, you misrepresented Scripture:

Please do not present a false fulfillment for Daniel 11. This Chapter has NOTHING to do with any ancient kingdoms. This Prophecy offers a brief overview for the prior ~2,400 years, and then details events for the early 1900's to the early 2,000's.

Thanks,
DaDad
Now I know you are farther off from the intent of the author that I had even guessed!
Please answer a question: North of what? South of what?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I believe you'll find the current geopolitical participants in Verse 41:

41 And as you saw the feet and toes partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, it shall be a divided kingdom; ...

... and as specifically sequenced (4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE) in verse 45:

45 just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold ...

Perhaps you were "distracted" when you read this Chapter.

Thanks,
DaDad
You simply amaze me! Do you EVER read commentators? Do you meditate these scriptures?

What are you going to do with this?

38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.

39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.

40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

Thou who? It was Nebuchadnezzar over Babylon.
What came next? Scripturally, Media and then Persia. Darius captured the city of Babylon and then took over the entire empire.
What came after Persia? Greece. I know you have heard of Alexander the Great. He defeated Persia.

Again, surely you have heard of Cleopatra and Mark Antony? Well, ROME defeated them, as the last part of the Grecian Kingdom. The 4th kingdom then was ROME.
Sorry, but Rome never took the US. That must be a figment of your imagination. Neither did the US ever rule over Israel as Babylon did, as Medo-Persia did, and as Greece did. I suspect almost all comentators would say the 4th Kingdom is Rome.

But this is in chapter 2. The 4th beast in chapter 7 is a different story. It is made to appear like Rome, because it will have similar characteristics. And it will surely be in some of the same footprints as Rome - occupying the very same land areas. Sorry, the US fails again.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
... EACH OTHER. Why do you make the simple COMPLEX?!?

DaDad
WRONG ANSWER - showing us all that you are in error.

The correct answer would be the nation of ISRAEL. Did you just not know that for the most part Revelation is about ISRAEL?

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
... Do you EVER read ... these scriptures? ...

I hope you like how I "edited" your Post.

Perhaps you don't like the Scriptures or History, and prefer your own imagination.

Well, I hope it's a wonderful place,
DaDad

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Thanks,
DaDad

To All,

Thanks,
DaDad

So do you believe you will be rewarded by God for correcting him?
You are saying the leopard isn't a leopard but actually a tiger?

Do you often correct Gods word like that so that it fits your imagination?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You simply amaze me! Do you EVER read commentators? Do you meditate these scriptures?

What are you going to do with this?

38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.

39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.

40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

Thou who? It was Nebuchadnezzar over Babylon.
What came next? Scripturally, Media and then Persia. Darius captured the city of Babylon and then took over the entire empire.
What came after Persia? Greece. I know you have heard of Alexander the Great. He defeated Persia.

Again, surely you have heard of Cleopatra and Mark Antony? Well, ROME defeated them, as the last part of the Grecian Kingdom. The 4th kingdom then was ROME.
Sorry, but Rome never took the US. That must be a figment of your imagination. Neither did the US ever rule over Israel as Babylon did, as Medo-Persia did, and as Greece did. I suspect almost all comentators would say the 4th Kingdom is Rome.

But this is in chapter 2. The 4th beast in chapter 7 is a different story. It is made to appear like Rome, because it will have similar characteristics. And it will surely be in some of the same footprints as Rome - occupying the very same land areas. Sorry, the US fails again.

Greece and Rome is not in the same footprint as ancient Babylon.Two separate continents.
But if you look at nebuchadnezars kingdom today,it is quite a devided kkingdom .It looks to be about ten,or eleven countries in it.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I hope you like how I "edited" your Post.

Perhaps you don't like the Scriptures or History, and prefer your own imagination.

Well, I hope it's a wonderful place,
DaDad
Sorry, but what I write comes from scripture, not imagination. What is amazing is that you can't recognize it! Is the truth of these scriptures that foreign to you? Oh, I get it: they don't agree with YOUR theory, so mine must be imagination. Got it!

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
... You are saying the leopard isn't a leopard but actually a tiger?

NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT.

I fully believe that the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is cited in Scripture BY NAME, along with ISRAEL, RUSSIA, CHINA, the UNITED NATIONS, and everything that we know today including JET AIRPLANES, AUTOMOBILES, and so forth.

Yep, there's NO need for a "best description" because GOD knows the future and all these identities, and THEY'RE ALL IN THE BIBLE EXACTLY AS WE CURRENTLY KNOW THEM.

Good Call.
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Suddenly.........in verse 36?

31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

• Agree
Reactions: DaDad
Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Suddenly.........in verse 36?

31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

I AGREE.

Daniel 12:4 & 9 say that the prophecies of this Book are END TIME -- inclusive. So who's the ill advised individual who though he/she could apply them to ANCIENT kingdoms? What were they thinking?

And then when the "fulfillments" couldn't be faked any longer, they ascribe some future fulfillment, -- but even the liars can't agree exactly in which verse this "future" transition occurs.

I've argued that now that we're in the End-Times WE CAN KNOW THE TRUE FULFILLMENT. But those with their head in the sand REFUSE to discuss the FULL CONTEXT of Chapter 11. Who would refuse such a process except those whose doctrines DEFY Scripture -- and THEY DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH.

My favorite aunt used to say: My mind's made up. Don't confuse me with the facts. (... and yes, she was kidding, but these people are SERIOUS.)

I believe the term is "Intellectual Dishonesty", and there's no shortage of that in the church.

Thanks,
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0