Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
While to us it seems that America is the target of Islamic terror it is just a sideshow. Europe is the real target of (middle eastern) Islam. That is why Europe will be forced to take up arms against Islam, possibly in the near future. Islam is already "pushing" at Europe via terrorism, mass immigration of Muslims, proliferation of Mosques, and demands for Sharia law.

Israel is Islam's target.
Jerusalem is the trophy.

http://biblehub.com/zechariah/12-2.htm

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Israel is Islam's target.
Jerusalem is the trophy.

http://biblehub.com/zechariah/12-2.htm

Destroying the State of Israel gives them little but the satisfaction of revenge and little else.

Jerusalem and the "State" of Israel is Judah only. The WASP countries are the descendants of the other tribes of ancient Israel, centered mainly in western Europe. Islamic scholars know this, even if we don't. They will try to conquer Europe first, then America. Recall that the birthright promises were given to Isaac. Islam believes that both promises (birthright and scepter) were given to Ishmael, and they intend to take the one, and impose the other, by force.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Destroying the State of Israel gives them little but the satisfaction of revenge and little else.

Jerusalem and the "State" of Israel is Judah only. The WASP countries are the descendants of the other tribes of ancient Israel, centered mainly in western Europe. Islamic scholars know this, even if we don't. They will try to conquer Europe first, then America. Recall that the birthright promises were given to Isaac. Islam believes that both promises (birthright and scepter) were given to Ishmael, and they intend to take the one, and impose the other, by force.

You havnt read the quran or hadith have you.Would you believe an,Islamic Imam if he told you who Muslims are to destroy?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.te...roy-israel-within-25-years-tensions-rise/amp/

In fact,the book of revelation states when the euphrates river dries up the kings of the east shall go to armegedon.Armegedon is in,Israel.Not Europe.

http://biblehub.com/revelation/16-12.htm

And Iran borders the euphrates.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You havnt read the quran or hadith have you.Would you believe an,Islamic Imam if he told you who Muslims are to destroy?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.te...roy-israel-within-25-years-tensions-rise/amp/

In fact,the book of revelation states when the euphrates river dries up the kings of the east shall go to armegedon.Armegedon is in,Israel.Not Europe.

This is interesting. Islamic hatred isn't limited to Judaism.

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5025906,00.html

Christianity, the religion of the west, is being attacked by Muslims all over the place as well.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

I mean.........go fish. The kings of the east refer to China, Korea etc. We're talking world powers not some Podunk country. You are barking up a lot of trees that are wrong.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I mean.........go fish. The kings of the east refer to China, Korea etc. We're talking world powers not some Podunk country. You are barking up a lot of trees that are wrong.

China and Korea have no interest in the promised,land or armegedon.They ha e no interest in destroying Israel.
Islam seeks to destroy Israel.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hmmm. Are most of the "stan" countries East of Israel?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My desire is that every muslim depart Islam and become a Christian. Islam is one of the biggest Satanic tragedies to happen to the human race.

• Agree
Reactions: Choose Wisely
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I didn't read the link, so I don't know what ti says.

In general though, mulsims beleve that the armies of the dajjal and the armies of the Mahdi will be in heated battle - with the dajjal's armies getting the better of the fight. When Isa, the muslim version of Jesus, returns to earth, fights against the dajjal, killing him, giving the victory to the Mahdi and his forces.

And having come back to earth, Isa, in Muslim belief, is supposed to kill all the Christians for saying he is God.

In reality, it never gets to that stage or anything close to it, because in Gog/Magog, God judges Islam to such an extent that no-one will believe in it anymore. There might be some figure the Muslims think is the Mahdi, at the beginning of Gog/Magog - maybe.

• Informative
Reactions: OldWiseGuy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

In general though, mulsims beleve that the armies of the dajjal and the armies of the Mahdi will be in heated battle - with the dajjal's armies getting the better of the fight. When Isa, the muslim version of Jesus, returns to earth, fights against the dajjal, killing him, giving the victory to the Mahdi and his forces.

And having come back to earth, Isa, in Muslim belief, is supposed to kill all the Christians for saying he is God.

In reality, it never gets to that stage or anything close to it, because in Gog/Magog, God judges Islam to such an extent that no-one will believe in it anymore. There might be some figure the Muslims think is the Mahdi, at the beginning of Gog/Magog - maybe.

The Muslim prophecies are waaay too detailed to even follow.

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
China and Korea have no interest in the promised,land or armegedon.They ha e no interest in destroying Israel.
Islam seeks to destroy Israel.
You are confusing things.

The people of the prince destroy the city and the sanctuary. This is the third temple that is not built as of yet. We can prove that because because he causes the sacrifice to cease. That takes place in a Temple

Daniel 9
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

You might need this piece of information.

Daniel 11
23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.

You know he is the King of the North at one time........and yet we see this
Daniel 11

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind,

So we know he is a King of the North at one time and follows a raiser of taxes, who follows one whose daughter doesn't stand with him. This king will have a prince for his own behalf cause the reproach offered by him to cease.

We also know that the wrath of God begins after the abomination of desolation is set up, so the sacrifice is taken away one thousand two hundred and ninety days before the abomination of desolation is set up.

Daniel 12
1 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

So the 70th week of Daniel.......in the midst of the week he causes the sacrifice to cease and 1290 days later the abomination of desolation is set up. That's a week.......and then Jesus returns, and the wrath of God begins. This week is the tribulation. The time of Jacobs trouble. The wrath of God does NOT occur during the tribulation.

Now sometime after the wrath of God begins all nations come against Israel. That's when the Euphrates River dries up. So you say that China and Korea have no interest in destroying Israel and yet we see all nations come against Israel in the valley of Megiddon. This is Armageddon.

Zech 12
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

8 In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them.
9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

This is probably too much for you to take in........but there you have it. All nations come against Israel at Armageddon.

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Gog Magog happens after the 1000 years.......just like it says.
Rev 20
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Not sure why everyone keeps pounding square pegs into round holes when it's so clear.

• Agree
Reactions: shilohsfoal
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Muslim prophecies are waaay too detailed to even follow.
If you go to a site like Islamicity.org, you can ask the mulsims there in their discussion forums for a brief run down on the dajjal versus the Mahdi.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Gog Magog happens after the 1000 years.......just like it says.
Rev 20
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Not sure why everyone keeps pounding square pegs into round holes when it's so clear.
Because bible prophecy is not a one liner.

Upvote 0