Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
More like speculating (we're allowed to do that).

I believe that "teachers" have a "special" responsibility. Are you really willing to stand before GOD and tell HIM that you were "speculating"?!?

I hope not ...

DaDad

Upvote 0

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My pastor once joked that "Speculation 101" was a popular course at seminary.

Hey Old Wise Guy,

Based upon my experience, -- your pastor wasn't joking. They do much more than "speculate", to the point of lying and deceiving. And then again, that's typical for a "hireling", but maybe not so much for a true Pastor. It's just too bad that there are SO MANY hirelings, and SO FEW pastors.

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Wow, can any two things be further apart? The King of the North is NOT Iran. But what else is new?

Thanks,
DaDad

Donald Trump is the one threatening destruction and Donald Trump will deliver just that.
If you had paid any attention to the entire chapter of daniel 11 ,you would know.But you havnt.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BABerean2

Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey Old Wise Guy,

Based upon my experience, -- your pastor wasn't joking. They do much more than "speculate", to the point of lying and deceiving. And then again, that's typical for a "hireling", but maybe not so much for a true Pastor. It's just too bad that there are SO MANY hirelings, and SO FEW pastors.

Thanks,
DaDad

What do you call someone who ignores the fulfillment of Daniel 9:24, found in Hebrews 10:16-18, and Acts of the Apostles 10:38, and then claims that Daniel 9 has a reference to a modern man, instead?

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hey Old Wise Guy,

Thanks,
DaDad

"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Speculation is often part of this process.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DW1980

Don
Supporter
Dec 12, 2017
Scotland
✟121,809.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK - SNP
Donald Trump is the one threatening destruction and Donald Trump will driver just that.
If you had paid any attention to the entire chapter of daniel 11 ,you would know.But you havnt.

These passages have nothing to do with Trump. North, South - of where? Where the Bible was written, Israel/Palestine. The US is simply not named in Bible prophecy, the Bible is a Middle-Eastern centric book, not a western-centric book.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
These passages have nothing to do with Trump. North, South - of where? Where the Bible was written, Israel/Palestine. The US is simply not named in Bible prophecy, the Bible is a Middle-Eastern centric book, not a western-centric book.

You also have not paid attention to prophecy .Both US Iraq wars which took place in the middle east were prophecy and have been fulfilled and you didn't understand any of it.
You still don't.

Upvote 0

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Donald Trump is the one threatening destruction and Donald Trump will deliver just that.

Hi "shilo",
If you could put aside your political diatribe we could possibly have a discussion as to the motives and participants in the next near term event, -- but that seems unlikely.
Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Ummm, no, the Book of Daniel is written to the nations. The EXCEPTION to this is the 9th Chapter where Daniel had to don the mantle of Jeremiah to prophesy to his kinsmen. But all other circumstances and prophecies concern are as proposed.

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Speculation is often part of this process.

Hi Old,

If one "speculates", he/she should advise his/her audience as such. However, your Post #3 did not do that. Thus you were "teaching", and teaching falsely.

Perhaps you have other "giftings" ...

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do you call someone who ignores the fulfillment of Daniel 9:24, found in Hebrews 10:16-18, and Acts of the Apostles 10:38, and then claims that Daniel 9 has a reference to a modern man, instead?

... what do you call someone who cites disassociated verses as though they were associated?

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi Old,

If one "speculates", he/she should advise his/her audience as such. However, your Post #3 did not do that. Thus you were "teaching", and teaching falsely.

Perhaps you have other "giftings" ...

Thanks,
DaDad

I don't think any reasonable person considers that speculation rises to the level of teaching.
I think most understand speculation when they read it. It has been speculated by many that the king of the north will come from Europe, and will be the final revival, the 'feet of iron and clay', of the Roman Empire. I have never heard the theory 'taught' as certain but biblical and historical evidence is pretty strong in support of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi "shilo",
If you could put aside your political diatribe we could possibly have a discussion as to the motives and participants in the next near term event, -- but that seems unlikely.
Thanks,
DaDad

Nothing political .
I've known the king of the north was the US president since the second US,Iraq war.Thats when I started learning such things as the US embassy being moved to Jerusalem by this administration.
But now even that prophecy is fulfilled.

The next prophecy I see coming is Trump causing a milliatary comprised of gentiles to occupy Jerusalem.

• Useful
Reactions: Chinchilla
Upvote 0