North Dakota
✟22,466.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Two very easy questions (they are easy because I say so):

1. How many Kinds are there?

2. How many animals were on the Ark of Noah?

Please answer with only numbers.

Any alphabetic characters in your reply ... even if you say "hello" ... and I promise you, you'll fail this challenge.

The purpose of this challenge is to show that creationists can't answer a simple question now that used to have an answer.

In other words, they're good at muddying their own water.

In addition, I reserve the right to challenge your answer, at which time you may rebut.

For example, if you answer 12 to my first question, I reserve the right to come back and point out that the number of Kinds is now a controversial topic.

At which time, you may start your creatochat.

But if you say 12, then start your creatochat about "we don't know how many because we weren't there" or "bible quote this" or "bible quote that" -- you automatically fail.

I'm not interested in how you defend your answer -- I just want an answer.

Just answer the questions with a number please, or don't expect me to reply.

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
7 of every kind of bird, 7 of every clean animal (ones for sacrifice, I think that means) and 2 of everything else, excluding Noah and his family. As in too many for the ark, which, oddly enough, has its specific dimensions labelled out in the bible. If you take it literally, you would be attempting to force all these creatures into a wooden boat smaller than the Titanic.

Upvote 0

Split Rock

Conflation of Blathers
Nov 3, 2003
North Dakota
✟22,466.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
7 of every kind of bird, 7 of every clean animal (ones for sacrifice, I think that means) and 2 of everything else, excluding Noah and his family. As in too many for the ark, which, oddly enough, has its specific dimensions labelled out in the bible. If you take it literally, you would be attempting to force all these creatures into a wooden boat smaller than the Titanic.

I'm sorry... you lost as soon as you wrote "of." :preach:

Upvote 0