Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ohh' but the times I could have done more, settled in on so much better an outcome, , some of the most wonderful experiences when someone grants another is an interesting display of His power at times. Others, the depth within each of us I'm afraid isn't quite capable to recognize God's blessing. But oh-how He cares nonetheless!

My own level of kindness is often rough-hewn and I fear, not so much from the heart as it could be. Lord Jesus, be formed in each of us to be that massive lover of people through God!

The Lord's love be yours today!

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Your post is so much a picture of the Christian's pilgrimage, I identify with so much. I feel his love and care.
What a blessing from the Lord our life is, I long to share it and so often fail.
This verse comes to my mind,
1 Peter 3:18
18 Christ suffered for our sins once for all time. He never sinned, but he died for sinners to bring you safely home to God. He suffered physical death, but he was raised to life in the Spirit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
May kindness be promoted and increase. May it begin in each of us and spread like butter!
That is a lovely thought, spreading like butter... Yes, kindness does spread, I pray that thought stays with me. :)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
That is a lovely thought, spreading like butter... Yes, kindness does spread, I pray that thought stays with me. :)
Bless us all today with Your loving kindness that is better than life!

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
“Christ has no body now but yours. No hands, no feet on earth but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks compassion on this world. ... Yours are the hands through which he blesses all the world. Yours are the feet with which he walks to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses all the world. Yours are the hands, yours are the feet, yours are the eyes, you are his body. Christ has no body now on earth but yours.”
- Teresa of Avila

Upvote 0