Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
You’d think with the self-isolation the place would be a bit busier. Seems it’s gotten less busy. I suppose that’s good that many of us are sorting our priorities though. :)
People are probably more into domestic arguments now :D

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,175.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, phew, nobody wants that. We must get people back to argue over internet! In the best interest of our homes!
I’m talking about domestic disputes that lead to violence. It would be great if people could discuss topics in the internet without it devolving to the typical nonsense as well.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You’d think with the self-isolation the place would be a bit busier. Seems it’s gotten less busy. I suppose that’s good that many of us are sorting our priorities though. :)
Wife and I are keeping all in our home active. The “boys” are running the dogs more, I’m trotting the dogs more. Just started to do full baseball workouts with my 15 year old son to keep him sharp once they get it all started this summer.

Also spending A Lot more time on social media with fellow church members. We all did a “hang out” after live on line services today which lasted another 90 mins.

Also checking in on folks we usually “see” each day by phone or text or whatever means they like. My job starts recall status only and work from home tomorrow. We were one of the last to do so because we support US Army units prepare for deployment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hope people "missing" from CF are not sick
Me too. But I think it has to do with one can only take so much virus news and that dominates the global narrative right now.

I posted information about Samaritan’s Purse setting up a field hospital in Italy and that was viewed but not commented on much. They also set one up in NY yesterday.

Perhaps we should be sharing what we know of Christ’s Body, the Church is doing to bring relief and compassion to those suffering.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,175.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Me too. But I think it has to do with one can only take so much virus news and that dominates the global narrative right now.

I posted information about Samaritan’s Purse setting up a field hospital in Italy and that was viewed but not commented on much. They also set one up in NY yesterday.

Perhaps we should be sharing what we know of Christ’s Body, the Church is doing to bring relief and compassion to those suffering.
That and the constant ranting of politics. Ugh! We need more fun threads. :)

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I've noticed it's not as busy on here too. Strangely, I've been more busy since this thing started because my boyfriend's off of work and comes over for lunch and dinner. I've been cooking a lot. Trying to be creative and try new things.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You’d think with the self-isolation the place would be a bit busier. Seems it’s gotten less busy.

People posting from their offices at their employers dime figure they have better things to do now that they are “working from home” ?

• Optimistic
Reactions: mama2one
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,175.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've noticed it's not as busy on here too. Strangely, I've been more busy since this thing started because my boyfriend's off of work and comes over for lunch and dinner. I've been cooking a lot. Trying to be creative and try new things.
Yeah I have been cooking a lot too. Still doing all the meds and picking things up I think our parents may need. I think a lot of it’s just a mental thing. You catch yourself thinking, ‘I may run out to...’ then you catch yourself and think ‘Oh wait!’

Last edited:
Reactions: mama2one
Upvote 0