Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others

Not all that surprising. This documentary tracks the development of Keller's theology. He outwardly confesses Protestant orthodoxy but his presuppositions are liberal and marxists making his theological conclusion and practice faulty and suspect. Look folks, we see a large scale exodus of Big Eva speakers and organizations becoming woke, this documentary will help outline the foundation of Keller's generation leaving Protestant orthodoxy for woke-ism.

Yours in the Lord,

jm

adderbolt

Mar 13, 2021
Cuyahoga County
✟56,921.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Divorced
Is Tim Keller our brother-in-Christ? That is the question? When it comes to basic Christian doctrine Tim Keller appears to be more than an adequate teacher. But when it comes to Keller or any other teacher should we not be like the Bereans and 'search the scriptures to see if their teachings are true'? (Acts 17)

And we ought not engage in hero worship and put our teachers on a pedestal like we did with Ravi Zacharias. Saint Paul plainly explains this: "What I mean is that each one of you says, “I follow Paul,” or “I follow Apollos,” or “I follow Cephas,” or “I follow Christ.” Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?" (1 Corinthians1)

A teacher gets a teacher's reward but that prize awaits him in Heaven, not here on earth and certainly not from us: “But you must not be called ‘Teacher,’ because you have only one Teacher, and you are all brothers and sisters together." (Matthew 23)

So again, is Tim Keller our brother-in-Christ? Has Dr. Keller crossed the line into heresy? Is every theological error a heresy? Is Tim Keller a heretic? Those are the questions that ought to be asked. And in the meantime we should take careful note of our Berean brothers (above) and especially their habits as they concerned various teachers from out-of-town.

Upvote 0